New Thai company

I am looking for the process to register a private company in Thailand by a Thai. It's my wife that open a shop. 
I have understood that the registration take place at the ministry of commerce, but what about name protection, tax registration etc.
Ministry of commerce have no pages in English and all consultants with web pages in English focusing on business for a foreigner in Thailand. 
Anyone who can describe the process? 

I did not ask how to solve the problem, I ask about the process to be able to help my Wife understand what is necessary and what is not. 

Please no more "good advices", just fact. 

There are several types of business organizations (limited company, limited partnership etc.) and each type have difference condition and process. For more info please visit http://www.dbd.go.th They have info in both Thai and English.

However, I recommend your wife to contact the local accountant service nearby your place to do this due to after the registration your wife also need to do the accounting and have to submit the financial sheet to the Revenue Department every year. And these documents are more complicated than company registration. The accounting company will do everything and contact all the related government office for you. You just prepare the document from the list and sign them. The charge for the local service is not too expensive. I used to do this 5 years ago. The company registration charge 3,000THB and accounting service around 2,500THB/month plus account audit at the end of the year around 6,000THB

Hope this will help you.