How Did You Find Thaivisa.com?

2long

Firstly, sorry if this thread has been done before.

How did you come across this site? Word of mouth? By accident? Google? A friend?

Me; I was looking for something about a UK visa (I think) and found it on a Google search.

had been told by a good friend many times to come on here when I lived in LOS. I took a few glances but never signed on.

It wasn't til I was in Guatemala in 2004 and missing LOS tremendously, that I finally signed.

Kanwin regrets his advice to me ever since :D

:o:D

Well i was bored at work, just came back from another holiday from Thailand, still had abit of Thai fever in me and wanted to talk and read about thailand.

First i was in some phuket info forum but they talk about ladyboys too much and trying to justify how they are really females etc, wasnt my taste then found this one.

I liked and havent needed to look for any other forum.

I like this because I feel that I need to set some people straight in there way of thinking.

Well i was bored at work, just came back from another holiday from Thailand, still had abit of Thai fever in me and wanted to talk and read about thailand.

First i was in some phuket info forum but they talk about ladyboys too much and trying to justify how they are really females etc, wasnt my taste then found this one.

I liked and havent needed to look for any other forum.

I like this because I feel that I need to set some people straight in there way of thinking.

Donz,

There: HERE but tHERE

Their: Like They but theyir

They're: They are

A customer gave me an order on a recycled piece of paper. On the back was a printout from ThaiVisa, like Donz I had a dose of Thai fever so I remembered the site. I looked at the site, found the information good, then I explored the forums. :o

I read a lot in the first few months, not posting much. Now I respond to most things I can help with, and a lot I can't. :D

HeII, it's been so long I don't remember...I'm guessing I was Googling for some visa info at the time. My post count is low but so is my member number. :o

Pretty much the same scenario for me. Either I stumbled across TV via Google or through a reference on another website. I lurked for at least six months before I joined.