Trump says he regrets comments that may have caused pain

webfact

1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

Big difference. 

Well, there is something going on with Americans these days and it didn't start with this election.  trump supporters not only hate Hillary Clinton but they also hate her supporters.  The reverse is also true.  So whoever wins, it will be quite hard to unify and govern.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

You think he's going to apologise to Khizr 'Kaiser' Khan….you must be dreaming.

Why should he?

All he commented on was why the guys wife was just standing there silently and questioned whether she was allowed to speak. Strange thing to say…inappropriate, but hardly insulting.

I do not care whether Trump apologies for his disgraceful and ignorant comments about the American Muslim Gold Star family. It is you who should apologize for your disgusting slur against them.

Ghazala Khan's decision to speak or not to speak was and remains entirely her business and not something for Trump or you to comment on. Trump, in response to this callous, idiotic and infantile slur said that his sacrifices were through his business success. Patently self serving, ignorant and stupid comment. What are your sacrifices that entitle you to judge and insult that Gold Star family based on their ethnicity and stupidly racist assumptions about Ghazala Khan's actions.

1 hour ago, Buzzz said:

Trump never apologized,... he "regrets" the stupid remarks because of the negative effect on his poll numbers. His new campaign team are heavy in the conspiracy business so it looks like its going to be a conspiracy freak show from here on out.

No need to apologize to a shill like Khan.

Trump was eminently correct in calling him out. :)

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

No need to apologize to a shill like Khan.

Trump was eminently correct in calling him out. :)

Exactly…he wilfully allowed himself to be used as a political pawn…wonder what his reward will be….maybe he gets to set up the sole agency to process pakistani immigration applications…..the money in that is huge.

Edited by JHolmesJr

@Post 63 UlyssesG:

"There's nothing wrong with using on upon occasion."

Post 61 UG:

"Yet Trump uses one every now and then and now and you attack him for it."

Blatant hypocrisy. :facepalm:

That's rich. :clap2:

Unless of course, if you were the fool who said this:

"I've always said, if you run for president, you shouldn't be allowed to use teleprompters," 

Trump said last year.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/08/18/trump-betting-teleprompter-winning-election.html

"He then mocked politicians who read off teleprompters before continuing, 

“you shouldn’t be allowed, because you don’t know what you’re going to get."

"No, it’s true. … you don’t want a scripted president.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/14/trump-presidential-candidates-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-use-teleprompters/

Donald Trump scares a lot of people, should I be one of them?

I wonder if he will actually make it to the end of the election and get voted in as the new President.  I am not sure to be more afraid of him or Hillary as the new leader of the USA and its huge military power, and worry that his ego is still too big for the job.   I also have serious concerns about Hillary, they are different than Donald's

concerns, but I still worry what she would be like as a President.  I guess time will tell and November will eventually arrive.  I also doubt that the Donald or Hillary will be able to tell the Truth all of the time, as so far it has been a stretch for each of them  to do so until now.

Geezer 

On 8/19/2016 at 2:13 PM, RockyBeerbelly said:

Cherry-pick your way out of a discussion. Why not mention that even the Fox news pol had a 10point lead for Clinton?

Okay, I cherry-picked this one for you this morning, enjoy :) 

DONALD TRUMP Takes Lead from Hillary Clinton in Latest LA Times- Daybreak Poll !!!

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

7 minutes ago, AoChalong said:

Okay, I cherry-picked this one for you this morning, enjoy :) 

DONALD TRUMP Takes Lead from Hillary Clinton in Latest LA Times- Daybreak Poll !!!

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

In the early part of the election season, where states aren't being polled much, national polls are the way to go. But now we've got lots of state polling data. State polls are much more accurate simply by virtue of their being a higher ratio of voters polled to the total number of voters in the states.

On 8/19/2016 at 1:38 PM, Thailand said:

My name is not snowflake, her name is Hillary and what is CNN? And whomever wins I really don't care.

And if these two are the best that America offer to their people to be their CIC it's a sadder situation than it is here.

Snowflake .... lol

23 hours ago, Chicog said:

Re: Teleprompters

There is nothing unusual about Trump using a teleprompter for a lengthy speech.

What he is incapable of doing is talking ad lib for any period of time without putting his foot in it or repeating himself.

Obama for eight years has held presser after presser on numerous visits around the world, and this is something that, even trying to imagine Trump doing, makes you cringe at the almost certain embarrassment.

Yeah...I hear you, dude.

What we need are more of those slick, fast talking politicians.  :facepalm:

Edited by slipperylobster

Will a slick, fast talking, Flip-Flopping Bloviator do? :cheesy:

Trump now says he plans to legalize some undocumented immigrants 

Sources tell Univision that Trump plans to announce a major shift on immigration policy next week.

The Republican candidate met Saturday with Hispanic leaders who said he told them he regrets prior comments about Mexicans. (sub-title)

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump plans to present an immigration plan in Colorado Thursday that will include finding a way to legalize millions of undocumented immigrants, according to three people who attended a meeting between the candidate and Hispanic leaders on Saturday at Trump Tower in New York."

"If true, Trump's plan would stand in sharp contrast to his previous statements about immigrants during the campaign."

"The possible reversal over immigration policy by the Republican candidate would not be without precedent after Trump has shifted his position on a variety of issues during his campaign from banning Muslims to taxes, minimum wages and and abortion."

http://www.univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

Ya got nothin' Lemmings, but a shallow pandering desperate loser:thumbsup:

Flip Flop (short) Checklist:

Wall: check

Deport 11 Million immigrants: check

Ban 1.5 billion people from entering the U.S.: check

Punish women for legal abortions: check

"By self-funding my campaign, I am not controlled by my donors, special interests or lobbyists." check

An extended list of Flip-Flops:

Edited by iReason

On 20 สิงหาคม 2559 at 1:04 PM, Chicog said:

Re: Teleprompters

There is nothing unusual about Trump using a teleprompter for a lengthy speech.

What he is incapable of doing is talking ad lib for any period of time without putting his foot in it or repeating himself.

Obama for eight years has held presser after presser on numerous visits around the world, and this is something that, even trying to imagine Trump doing, makes you cringe at the almost certain embarrassment.

Nobody denies that Obama talks the talk. Pity he doesn't actually achieve anything worthwhile.

Trump, on the other hand, has a proven record of actually getting stuff done. I'd rather have a non PC person that makes things than a slick professional politician that talks and does nothing.

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Nobody denies that Obama talks the talk. Pity he doesn't actually achieve anything worthwhile.

Trump, on the other hand, has a proven record of actually getting stuff done. I'd rather have a non PC person that makes things than a slick professional politician that talks and does nothing.

Like bankrupting the highly successful business his father left him and stiffing contractors.

*Quote violating Fair Use policy removed*

Do you know how Trump got this reputation of "getting stuff done"? It was the New York central park skating rink in the 1980's.

Since then it has pretty much been a disaster of shoddy accounting practices and underhanded dealings for investors and contractors that have supported  him. This has been thoroughly documented,  but for some reason completely ignored by his supporters. 

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-money-net-worth-223662

TH

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."
...Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
Trump: "No, the other one."
Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"
Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
Trump: "No the other one:"
Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"
Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"
Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?
Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?
Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"
Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns and villages by Israel ?"
Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?
Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII
Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "
Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"
Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"
Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"
Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".

heh heh heh ;)

4 hours ago, AoChalong said:

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."
Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"
Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?
Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns and villages by Israel ?"
Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?
Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"

heh heh heh ;)

From Politifact

Accusations of stealing are serious and require a high threshold of evidence, unmet by the charges in this over-the-top graphic. We rate the claim Mostly False.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/01/viral-image/viral-image-wrongly-accuses-clinton-stealing/

Turns out this is hooey just like the rest of your lame non-joke. Small things do indeed seem to amuse small minds

5 hours ago, AoChalong said:

heh heh heh 

That joke goes on a little too long, but I guess that is the point. :D