Four-year-old finds father hanging from tree

webfact

Four-year-old finds father hanging from tree

Phuket Gazette 

pkt4.jpeg         

Mr Wirot's family cut his body off and moved it to the house. Photo: Winai Sarot

PHUKET: -- A four-year-old girl found her dead father hanging by neck from a tree near the Tah Rua Temple this morning.

The 43-year-old man, named Wirot Jadsang, used to work as a hotel cook. He reportedly died about two hours before his daughter found his body, on her way to school.

Lt Col Sanich Nookon of Thalang Police arrived at the scene to find a rope still attached to the tree, while Mr Wirot’s body had been cut down and moved to his house by his family.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Fouryearold-finds-father-hanging-tree/65424?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2016-08-19

1 hour ago, whatproblem said:

Not nice thing for the girl to see ,she is probably young enough to get over it 

really...i hope so...children are really resilient, as long as the subject isn't brought up incessantly, she truly does stand a good change to put it behind her...

This whole issue of suicide is a weekly issue in Thailand, perhaps a daily.

However sad the circumstance leading up to a suicide are,it never justifies the trauma some people have to endure for life when they are confronted with this sad situation.

Some are worse of then the one who commited suicide.

I hope with support of her  family  the little one can leave this behind her in the future.

On 19/08/2016 at 0:25 PM, Just1Voice said:

So sad for the little girl.  That's an image she will carry with her for the rest of her life.

Very unlikely that it will haunt her.  At 4 years old it is very unlikely that she will understand what happened to her father and it is also very unlikely that she will remember much, if anything, about the incident.  How much do you remember of being a 4 year old, I know I remember nothing about that time.