Thai police name 1 man as suspect in tourist spot bombings 

Jonathan Fairfield

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/19/thai-police-hunt-one-man-confusing-inquiry-into-bombings

Confusing inquiry we have a name but not picture? Maybe we could help to find him if we know what he looked like.

Thailand is not safe for tourists is the only logical deduction.  Whether there are more deaths from falling from balconies or motorcycles etc is the next question. 

I'm still waiting for a culturally sensitive version of a charge for "behaviour unbecoming to an Officer and a Gentleman"  to make it's appearance.  The Brit army could fit anything they liked under that as long as the intended had pips on his shoulder.  There was another version for non-coms & other ranks. 

3 hours ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

I think you are missing the reason why they don't admit its the terrorists from the south. They, the army is in control of the government but is also directly responsible for the fight against these terrorists. If they acknowledge its the southern terrorists they are admitting failure to control the spread of these terrorists and admitting failure to bring about stability which was the cornerstone motivation for the coup, the loss of face that's involved is just too much. Its got nothing to do with tourism its all about saving face.

In LOS everything is always about "saving face," money or the biggy "False sense of entitlement" which includes self importance , "me first" and even littering. ("I'm too important to pick up my own rubbish.)  I just spent the last hour picking up food bags.  We have contractors on the property the last few weeks and  ""the hand opens, the bag drops and Alfred E Newman (What me worry?) strikes again."  Dogs ingesting plastic every day!!   That, and turning plastic ball valves the wrong way till they break.  Oh. I feel better already, getting those off my chest.!!!

Edited by The Deerhunter
changes

What is known and  what is old  about what is known can be very different. But under such conditions if a name is  given it is for  the purpose of being  made  known.

And all and  any  Wayne Kerrs who express the opinion that a series of bombings  should  result in arrests  with hours if not days should  probably contemplate the solution to the  crimes of rape, robbery, burglary, duplicity, etc that have historically never  been  solved in the  very hometowns, cities  or countries  of  their own origin before considering a self condoned ridicule inanother location!

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 5:55 PM, The Deerhunter said:

In LOS everything is always about "saving face," money or the biggy "False sense of entitlement" which includes self importance , "me first" and even littering. ("I'm too important to pick up my own rubbish.)  I just spent the last hour picking up food bags.  We have contractors on the property the last few weeks and  ""the hand opens, the bag drops and Alfred E Newman (What me worry?) strikes again."  Dogs ingesting plastic every day!!   That, and turning plastic ball valves the wrong way till they break.  Oh. I feel better already, getting those off my chest.!!!

LOL yeh the other one is leaving supermarket trolleys in parking bays instead of putting them in the correct space, or skipping the cue at a u turn and not stopping at pedestrian crossings.