Working As A Male Stripper For Thai Females

Farang007

Hello, back home I would pick up some spare cash by working as a male exotic dancer for women's private parties, like birthday, graduation, bachellorette, etc.

I was wondering if this was legal in Thailand. Do these establishments exist, and would it be legal for me to advertise. If it is, where would be good places to advertise? Also, what do you think would be fair prices? I think I should try and target the Hi-So crowd. I was thinking 6K baht/hour for full nudity.

Hello, back home I would pick up some spare cash by working as a male exotic dancer for women's private parties, like birthday, graduation, bachellorette, etc.

I was wondering if this was legal in Thailand. Do these establishments exist, and would it be legal for me to advertise. If it is, where would be good places to advertise? Also, what do you think would be fair prices? I think I should try and target the Hi-So crowd. I was thinking 6K baht/hour for full nudity.

you wont get a work permit, so therefore it is an illegal subject and discussion of such contravenes forum rules, so subject closed.

cheers