Spokesman: PM Prayut wants no quarrel with anyone

webfact

Spokesman: PM wants no quarrel with anyone

sp.jpg

BANGKOK, 22 August 2016 (NNT) - The government spokesperson has asserted that Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha does not have any problems with any groups, as his main concern in national reform. 

Government spokesperson Maj Gen Sansern Kaewkumnerd offered his thanks to the public for not sharing messages and the link to a Facebook page many believed belonged to Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha. 

He said Gen Prayut would not relay his messages through a social networking site. 

In addition, the prime minister has never criticized anyone and he would prefer to compromise rather than pick a bone with any side. 

The spokesperson noted that the priority of the prime minister and his cabinet is to reform the country based on the best interests of the people. 

He also urged the real owner of the page to use his own name while warning that claiming to be the person he is not, is in violation of the law and human rights.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2016-08-22

Well he certainly picked a few bones with anyone who dared to try and voice a no vote opinion at the latest farce of what was called a referendum .

Picked a few bones with the elderly red shirts the other day backed up by his article 44 which is wielded like a sledge hammer to pave the way for his road map for military dominance in the future.

I am really going to miss the array and variety of sense of humour on this forum when General 44 shuts it down. Will it be before or after he personally lines each and everyone of us for special treatment, you know in keeping with his not wanting to pick a bone with anyone and compromising, I'm waiting with bated breath.

Where oh where is smedly, Halloween, djjamie, ramrod711,   They love this stuff, c'mon guy's you know ya wanna claim it as gospel.

" The PM has never criticized any one"  Seriously,,,   reckon there just might be a few jurno's out there that would not quite agree after the PM saying he can have them shot.

And as for the people he has imprisoned for expressing their opinion, yeah I think they just might not agree also,  but banned from saying so.

And the real kicker to this ridicules statement is that they are now claiming the PM's human rights have been abused by the so-call fake FB user,   OHHHhhhh dear dear me the sadness of it all, how can you stand it?....

4 minutes ago, cockatoowho said:

I am really going to miss the array and variety of sense of humour on this forum when General 44 shuts it down. Will it be before or after he personally lines each and everyone of us for special treatment, you know in keeping with his not wanting to pick a bone with anyone and compromising, I'm waiting with bated breath.

Shut TVF down? Maybe.

Special treatment? Doubt it. Think of the international stink that would cause.

He's very reasonable. All you have to do is agree with him unconditionally and there'll be no problem. All these people not agreeing with him are being very selfish. Don't they realise that agreeing with him is for the good of the country?  

this guy has  taken complete control. he has seized control of the government, appointed himself prime minister, re written the constitution so that him and his mates will have control over any further elections in the future and he does not want any quarrels. yes everyone just shut up and mind your own business, everything is perfect now.

Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed. 

A baiting post has been removed as well. 

A post containing a nonsense video has been removed. 

Edited by metisdead

...and he is right, of course!

The honorable PM does not want to quarrel- he wants everybody to shut up and do as he says!

No different opinion= no quarrel!

It is that simple, really!

When using social media please use your real name so it makes it easier for us to catch you. Yes he has single handedly broke up the single party ruling system and you know which party, He has ensured military rule into the distant future, and like a blushing bride has put his name forward as a future PM just in case a suitable one cannot be found. I am sure all the 250 senators you know present and retired military that will occupy these positions of power will be doing the same mirror mirror on the wall routine that Prayuth is and come to the same conclusion. Prayuth is becoming more cunning as each day passes he has locked his lips up and thrown the key away. He has come to realize that his military overbearing ways of doing things will not work. He has figured out the only way to win is to divide and conquer. 

"The spokesperson noted that the priority of the prime minister and his cabinet is to reform the country based on the best interests of the people".  Good grief.... Best interests of the people? He's slaughtered the country over the past two years, locked anybody who dared contradict him, banned political parties, that's the best interests of the people? Insane.

When they ask you to "speak up "" when you whisper ......"" I was under orders""
When the others have been shot or torn apart already....""what will you say?""

The People ? 

It was for them? 

Do you know the crimes you commit .?
What you are doing and saying against the Thai people?