Hotel Fire in Central Pattaya

webfact

Hotel Fire in Central Pattaya

Report by Pattaya One News Team

pat1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On the afternoon of August 23 the Pattaya Police and Fire Departments were called to a fire at a hotel on Second Road, central Pattaya.

Three fire appliances raced to the scene after smoke had been detected at a four story building that has been converted into a three-star hotel.

The guests, both Thais and tourists, had already been evacuated and firefighters tackled the blaze in room 402 on the fourth floor.

The fire took twenty-minutes to extinguish and nobody has been injured.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/230664/hotel-fire-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-24

2 hours ago, Thechook said:

Do they actually have a fire brigade in Thailand?  The closest thing I have seen is couple of old water tankers and guys in shorts and thongs

Drive through the Pattaya City Hospital and see the many vehicles parked up at the 3rd Rd End. (oops beaten to it).

Hotel not named in Pattaya One report, I wonder why.

Edited by jacko45k

29 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Drive through the Pattaya City Hospital and see the many vehicles parked up at the 3rd Rd End. (oops beaten to it).

Hotel not named in Pattaya One report, I wonder why.

At least you were able to open the PattayaOne report :(

It's nice to joke around. For people that stay in hotels and it's the same amount hotel room in Pattaya as in a big us city it's nice to hear that everyone was safe. Yes they have fire squads here and they are quit effective same as their ambulance service. Very few deaths from heart and brain injuries with such a high age tourist population

22 hours ago, emilymat said:

Funny, the fire service always 'race' to the scene, but the police and medics always 'rush'. .   What a sad anorak I am :D

That's probably because of the color of the fire-trucks........Ferrari Red.

A Ferrari doesn't rush.....it races!! :)