UKIP's Nigel Farage to speak at Donald Trump rally

webfact

UKIP's Nigel Farage to speak at Donald Trump rally

JACKSON: -- Outgoing UKIP leader Nigel Farage is to address supporters of Donald Trump at a campaign rally in Mississippi later.

He will appear before 15,000 activists in Jackson, although it is unclear whether he will share the stage with the Republican presidential nominee.

Mr Farage told local radio in the state that the similarities between Brexit and the US election were "uncanny".

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37177938

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2016-08-25

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nigel needs a good sprucing up before going in front of the American public. Across the pond they take personal appearances and superficiality more seriously than the message.  Back in Blighty his common sense pay no heed to PC stance won over the Brits and we Brexited accordingly. IMO Farage has the potential to do wonders to Trumps campaign - hopefully getting him back on top.

35 minutes ago, jaidam said:

Nigel needs a good sprucing up before going in front of the American public. Across the pond they take personal appearances and superficiality more seriously than the message.  Back in Blighty his common sense pay no heed to PC stance won over the Brits and we Brexited accordingly. IMO Farage has the potential to do wonders to Trumps campaign - hopefully getting him back on top.

By Farage's 'common sense' do you mean his bare faced lies or his resort to xenophobia when the polls go against him?

Edited by GuestHouse

'Mr. Brexit' Nigel Farage Speaks at Donald Trump Rally in Jackson, MS

Loved the way he slammed Barry for   telling y'all not to vote for Britex or you would be sent to the back of the queue"  for a Trade Deal.

Barry lost much face on that one! :)

Edited by Boon Mee

35 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

How much  money did Trump pay Farage to make  the appearance? Who paid the airfare and lodging expenses?   Farage says he wouldn't vote for   Candidate Clinton if he was paid. Ok. He's being paid by Trump  now isn't he?

"Mr Farage, who attended the Republican convention in Cleveland last month, had previously said he would not "fall into the trap" of personally endorsing Mr Trump in his quest to reach the White House."

I think we've heard quite enough from that dreadful little man. I do see the corrolation between Brexiteers and Trumpeteers( I'll leave it to you to figure out the common denominators)

I just hope some of the second amendment supporters that Trump was pointing at Hillary have a shot at Farage

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Why is he bothering with campaigning in Mississippi? Weird. That's a safe republican state even if they were running a sewer rat.

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Why is he bothering with campaigning in Mississippi? Weird. That's a safe republican state even if they were running a sewer rat.

Because Farage will consider blacks to be immigrants who should be sent home.

They drive down wages in the cotton fields and take jobs from Americans! 

(IM BEING IRONIC!!!)

Edited by Grouse
Irony

Farage bases his career on preying on the dispossessed angry racists in the UK. He is a failed business person whose only claim to fame is playing the enfant terrible in the European Parliament. The fit with Donald is uncanny.

Most people now valise that Farage's God Complex is now out of control. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-recession-economy-what-happens-nigel-farage-speech-a7099301.html

He was despised by thinking people before, now he has become a caricature.

He must have thought he'd died and gone to heaven having his every word cheered by an audience that didn't challenge anything he said,  laugh at or mock him.

He'll still keep a low profile in Britain for a while though I suspect but people like him need the limelight so he'll resurface sometime.

The U.S. demographic is very different than the U.K. The U.K. is much more WHITE. trump's campaign is about appealing to white supremacist racism. In the U.S. there are (happily!) just too many non-whites added to non-racist whites for that to work. 

4 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

How much  money did Trump pay Farage to make  the appearance? Who paid the airfare and lodging expenses?   Farage says he wouldn't vote for   Candidate Clinton if he was paid. Ok. He's being paid by Trump  now isn't he?

And ...?

15 minutes ago, dutchisaan said:

"I come to you with a message of hope"

Yes boon mee!

It look's like you don't have a clue what's playing in this world, do you?

I'm not supprised to hear from a trumpeteer that he his applauding  Nigel Farage, he is just the same as trump.

Hope?? Man get real, all your master and his buddy's are doing is talk about hate, so they can make a easy dollar out of it.

But the most amazing part is, that you and your fellow trumpeteers are leaping it up!

If you need somebody like farage to promote you, than it only means you have nowhere else to turn to.

Talking about a train wreck!

It's Boon Mee. At least get something right!

42 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The U.S. demographic is very different than the U.K. The U.K. is much more WHITE. trump's campaign is about appealing to white supremacist racism. In the U.S. there are (happily!) just too many non-whites added to non-racist whites for that to work. 

The WHITE U.K. folks need to be more sun, I guess.

This non sequitur makes just about as much sense as your post, or maybe more.

6 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

The WHITE U.K. folks need to be more sun, I guess.

This non sequitur makes just about as much sense as your post, or maybe more.

My post made perfect sense. Both Brexit and trumpism are white racist, xenophobic movements. 

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Got you talking about it didn't it?

Perhaps you don't realise people in other states get to see it on the magic box ( tv ) :).

And the even more magical YouTube and that social media that are replacing the partisan lamestream.

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

My post made perfect sense. Both Brexit and trumpism are white racist, xenophobic movements. 

Racism is not illegal and these days everyone seems to be playing their race or religion cards and the game is getting very old.

I do a bit of survivalist xenophobia as anyone with common sense should. Especially w/r to those that tend go homicidal at the drop of a cartoon.

Perhaps you should visit the American Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial Site?

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I assume you are a US citizen from your previous posts. You obviously know little about the UK to think that. In my 10 years there, I experienced virtually ZERO racism.

It was about how the EU is destroying the UK as a country. If you want to abolish countries, that is one thing, but that is not what the UK signed up to.

The EU "government" is certainly very bad for the citizens that suffer from it's policies, such as unfettered illegal immigration.