'One big, open air brothel': A week in the world’s sleaze capital

webfact

'One big, open air brothel': A week in the world’s sleaze capital

Luke Williamsnews.com.au

pat44.jpg

Pattaya, Thailand: Where dreams go to live and die. Picture: Paula Bronstein/ Getty Images

PATTAYA: -- THE first warning sign came in the form of a voluptuous 70-year-old European man. I think it said, “Pattaya — Alert — Do Not Go There, Ever”.

He was dressed in a brown cap, thongs and snakeskin-print shirt with a 30-something Thai wife, on a minibus passing through south Bangkok’s brand-new, skyscraper-laden fringe. He leaned over to me, smiling, to announce:

“I am from Holland! Have you heard of zat country?”

“Holland? Of course, I’ve heard of it,” I reply.

“It is also known as de Netherlands,” he continues.

“I know that. Everybody knows that.”

“Oh, how do you know Holland? You must have learned about Holland in school,” he says. “I learn about Australia in school you know”

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/one-big-open-air-brothel-a-week-in-the-worlds-sleaze-capital/news-story/a99e67d8662ec9ee064a91f9dc4f9a79

news_comau_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright News.com.au 2016-08-31

I read as far as the bit where it was revealed the author was 110% homosexual. I would take no more notice of what this man wrote than I would expect a homosexual to take notice of what i (a 110% hetero) would write about a visit to Boyztown.

30 minutes ago, taichiplanet said:

This is what happens when bloggers think they are journalists.

The author got addicted to ya ba/meth while writing about it.  One can expect he'll be back to Pattaya probably as fat expat.  He looks like he has a good start

author.jpg

Its not the same Pattaya. I live here. It was long time that i went to WS, but dad just visit me from FL US. So i took him walking street agogos, what a crap. Girls dont undress anymore. Just bikinis. And then they attack you and beg for drinks and money, cant even watch them dancing. We went few places and all same.

Dad said <deleted> is that, in US they nude, and was asking is that it?

I think police crackdowns made them like this. Totally boring annoying crap. And Im 35. Very little lookers too. Prettier girls in US agogos.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk