Displeased driver fabulously poses in front of another car in the middle of traffic

webfact

Displeased driver fabulously poses in front of another car in the middle of traffic

By Coconuts Bangkok 

sass_driver2.jpg

A picture from Boonpachakasem’s car camera showing the displeased driver. Photo: Boonpachakasem Jeng Sermwatanarkul/ Facebook

BANGKOK: -- In latest episode of Bangkok road rage, a displeased driver got out of his car to strike an alarming pose in front of his road opponent in the middle of Sam Yan intersection.

Rude drivers aren’t all that uncommon in Bangkok, they’re actually more like a daily occurrence. But a Thai man’s experience with another crazy driver went viral yesterday, provoking an uproar about how Thai drivers these days are unable to own up to their mistakes, and blame others instead.

According to Boonpachakasem Sermwatanarkul’s Facebook post, this fabulous peacock swerved recklessly in front of his car and they would have crashed if Boonpachakasem didn’t brake fast enough. Boonpachakasem honked at the driver. So the guy got out of his car in the middle of traffic and stood in front of Boonpachakasem’s car and creepily stared at him with displeasure.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/09/01/displeased-driver-fabulously-poses-front-another-car-middle-traffic

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-09-02

Honk at another driver in Thailand = worse than a physical threat.  I've seen a lot more violent reactions to a honk than what this peacock displayed.   I arrived in Thailand a honking maniac (my upbringing).  Over the years, I have my rebuking Thai friends to thank for not having gotten shot by now.  

It's the culture--roll with it folks. 

Edited by Fookhaht

Last weekend a guy on the expressway threw a wobbly. I was moving to the inside lane (4 lanes) from the second lane. I signaled, waited for a pick up to drive on and moved. There was a big distance between me and bozo coming up but of course he accelerated, flashed his lights, honked, moved into the second lane,  and wound his passenger window down as he drew alongside. Then simply moved straight into lane 3 and 4 completely cutting up traffic in those lanes.

Obviously a very important person.

Important thing some people need to learn while driving in Bangkok traffic is exercising a lot of respect and patience...

Many drivers like to cut in front of you specially around rush hour traffic and if you don't want your car getting hit, its better calm down and not looking for confrontation just let them in. I don't think its worth going nuts about every little thing and then most likely humiliate himself in front of his friends/collegaues by going viral being mad, surely would have been wiser if he can counts to ten before jumping out the car like that... 

By the way they never keep enough space in front of them having no chance to stop in time so no wonder these accidents occur daily.  :coffee1:

1 hour ago, mesterm said:

Is he a homosexual?

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

He was annoyed because the driver's mother was wearing the same shade of lipstick.:D

49 minutes ago, Rattelz said:

Even ladyboys need a day off

And we thought the dinosaurs died out millions of years ago. . . 

2 hours ago, Inn Between said:

Everybody's misunderstood this guy. Isn't it clear that he's just incredibly proud of his super-slim waistline and couldn't resist the opportunity to jump out of his car to show it off? 

14184576_10157500792080454_5652977596997

Nice choice of cars, he is just another idiot who can not even pull up his pants, there are plenty around !!