taxexile

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok it's confimed now. Taxexile is the 1,000,000 poster. You are welcome to pick up the price at the Pattaya pissup on Dec 16!

Congratulations!

RECOUNT!!!!

The Ballots were fake!!!

RECOUNT!!!!

The man's brother is governor!

RECOUNT!!!!

The Brits weren't allowed to vote!

RECOUNT!!!!

The (Flood) boards were in his favour!!!

RECOUNT!!!!

The truth is out there!!

RECOUNT!!!!

....Ah bugger!

Congrats :D Tax! :D:D

:o:D:D

:D

Edited by kayo

as the winner of the coveted millionth post oscar , i would like to sincerely thank all those without whose help, this wonderful one in a million honour would have gone to that colossus of the keyboard , the gaucho from guatemala , the cornucopia of corn , kayo.

to my manager , to all those in my publicity department ,to my fan club organiser , to the teams of researchers working (often in difficult conditions and with very little if any remuneration) tirelessly on my behalf ,to the limo drivers , dieticians , stylists , and the to the many women who have been down on their knees offering succour and help , i give a hearty thank you for a job well done , and will be pleased to write good references for you seeing as you will be looking for other work now.

taxexile will , as ever , be working ceaselessly towards world peace and a cure for that terrible disease that brings misery to millions , athletes foot.

i thank kayo for a fight well fought , and ask other members not to think of him as losing ,as coming second or in any way failing ,not coming up to scratch , falling at the last hurdle , running out of steam or ejaculating prematurely , we are all winners here , just some more than others.

once again , thank you so much , i'm sorry , the emotion is too much , i cant go on.....

cue , onion slices and handkerchief.

Edited by taxexile

as the winner of the coveted millionth post oscar , i would like to sincerely thank all those without whose help, this wonderful one in a million honour would have gone to that colossus of the keyboard , the gaucho from guatemala , the cornucopia of corn , kayo.

to my manager , to all those in my publicity department ,to my fan club organiser , to the teams of researchers working (often in difficult conditions and with very little if any remuneration) tirelessly on my behalf ,to the limo drivers , dieticians , stylists , and the to the many women who have been down on their knees offering succour and help , i give a hearty thank you for a job well done , and will be pleased to write good references for you seeing as you will be looking for other work now.

taxexile will , as ever , be working ceaselessly towards world peace and a cure for that terrible disease that brings misery to millions , athletes foot.

i thank kayo for a fight well fought , and ask other members not to think of him as losing ,as coming second or in any way failing ,not coming up to scratch , falling at the last hurdle , running out of steam or ejaculating prematurely , we are all winners here , just some more than others.

once again , thank you so much , i'm sorry , the emotion is too much , i cant go on.....

and your special prize - 1 months holiday! :o

and your special prize - 1 months holiday! :D

Dam thats a long time. :o Not even Ive got one of those

Don't forget, tearfully said...."[this award means] you like me....you REALLY like me!" :o

and your special prize - 1 months holiday! :D

Dam thats a long time. :o Not even Ive got one of those

Oh I'm sure there is still time mate!!!! :D

I guess it might just be a matter of time, but ive improved lately.

I havent been such an ass I think :D

As "stockholders" in this "company", it would seem that rather than award a prize simply for the millionth post (who can very well end up being a newbie asking for directions to the best farang meal in Mukdahan), that the reasonable thing to do would be to pay a dividend to the aforementioned stockholders, say 1 baht per post? It is the stockholders who have built up this site and it's reasonable to receive just compensation, is it not?

Just make it an even 8,000 baht worth of drinks ...

phew!

that's gonna be a heck of a test of wills...

i had to have a peek there just this morning, to see what they was saying about us...

and i wanted to know who was pretending to be us (posting under some of our names).

It's the same ol' stuff really.

As usual, a good percentage of the threads are about us.

especially after that blog thingie.

#@%$#@%@$#%$@# Jai Dee, I fully believed your prediction and so did not even think about coming online during the daytime.

Based on the statistics I posted 2 days ago, I checked the number of posts at 7:51am this morning and it was 982,062.

That's 3,135 posts in 2 days, or 1567.5 posts per day.

Projecting this number forward as a daily post count, one could expect the millionth post to occur sometime during the evening on the 28th or early morning of the 29th of this month.

:o

Anyway, I'm no match to the Klown or other veterans here. Anyway, Congratulations Tax and TV.