How is Pattaya these days?

JerryinTH

4 minutes ago, Testacall said:

Is it just me or are you the one starting the white skin v dark skin debate ?

Hopefully not. I just tried to explain 'why' it happens 'I guess'. 

Like I said, to each their own. I don't mind a tanned skin girl, I am just trying to say the wife stands out, mostly because of her skin color which leads to the usual knuckleheads losing their minds. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JerryinTH said:

Thats quite what I meant with a 'normal life'. 

I don't have the problem in Bangkok, but with a wife who stands out in a crowd full of dark skinned bar girls it was and will apperantly still be a problem. Pretty easy to tell if its a normal light skinned girl from Bangkok with a normal background

The only clubs we go to in Pattaya are mainly thai oriented like NOIR and such, because of this very reason. Mostly avoiding any drinking holes in general, but it happens even in Restaurants at Central or J-Avenue. Quite annoying if you can't go to the pisser and have your wife harassed by some drunk. 

Lets not start the white skin vs dark skin debate please. To each their own. 

So, before you met your perfect white skinned wifey, not in iBar, I hasten to add, had you ever banged a 'dark skinned tramp stamper from iBar'?

8 minutes ago, DMC1 said:

So, before you met your perfect white skinned wifey, not in iBar, I hasten to add, had you ever banged a 'dark skinned tramp stamper from iBar'?

Quite a lot yes. 

Now times and tastes have changed - nothing wrong with that, right? 

But here we go.. 

Quite a lot yes. 

But here we go.. 

That's right as long as you remember where you came from and not one of these people who conveniently forgets their past to slate others.

4 minutes ago, JerryinTH said:

Quite a lot yes. 

But here we go.. 

But here we go ??? you brought skin tone into this .....anyone ever tell you about racism ? 

Who are these men just obsessed with your 'white toned Thai wife' ....curious ....Europeans ? American ? African ?? Middle East ???   Stick with your Thai places to party and hang out ....for sure they are not obsessed by skin colour ...shock and horror !!

1 hour ago, JerryinTH said:

Hopefully not. I just tried to explain 'why' it happens 'I guess'. 

Like I said, to each their own. I don't mind a tanned skin girl, I am just trying to say the wife stands out, mostly because of her skin color which leads to the usual knuckleheads losing their minds. 

You're never going to be able to leave your attractive girlfriend alone anywhere in Pattaya without someone hitting on her. That's life here. People will assume she has a price. I've been dealing with this in Pattaya for 10 years with my wife. You and your girlfriend will have to learn to live with it, or don't settle here. My wife has very fair skin, but she has been asked (by foreigners) "how much" many, many times. People don't assume she's not a bar girl because she's light skinned. Sure, your girlfriend will get more attention from Thai males if she's fair.

If these things bother you and your girlfriend, and you can't learn to live with it, Pattaya is not your place. 

A few of the posters here need to realise that less is often more.  Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Insulting someone's parents is most certainly a step too far and only the cretinous would 'like' such a post.

Clearly those two feel the need to support each other, as no one else agrees with their ridiculous opinions.

Not too sure if it is just white skin or the over all look. I think it is just a lovely girl who dresses sharp and carries herself well. Guys look and that's fine but when you get the lowlifes coming onto your wife it is really disgusting. Two drunks once asked her while waiting to get some street food what bar she works at, the look of disgust on her face was enough for these farang trash to put their tails between their legs and crawl away. I will say that most farang can tell the difference between a decent lady and a bar girl but in Pattaya you get a huge number of morons who think that every lady is on the game. I never had this problem in any other city in Thailand, only Pattaya.

On 9/7/2016 at 11:24 AM, KittenKong said:

Cant say I care very much about brand name shopping, but that's a personal decision.

You'll never really appreciate the importance of brand name shopping until you get married.:D

10 hours ago, ttthailand said:

Not too sure if it is just white skin or the over all look. I think it is just a lovely girl who dresses sharp and carries herself well. Guys look and that's fine but when you get the lowlifes coming onto your wife it is really disgusting. Two drunks once asked her while waiting to get some street food what bar she works at, the look of disgust on her face was enough for these farang trash to put their tails between their legs and crawl away. I will say that most farang can tell the difference between a decent lady and a bar girl but in Pattaya you get a huge number of morons who think that every lady is on the game. I never had this problem in any other city in Thailand, only Pattaya.

Interesting. I only have experience in Bangkok and Pattaya, and what you say is spot on for Pattaya. They will assume any decent looking girl has a price. How much they offer is the key - if they talk low, it's an insult.:lol: