Drug Dealer Murdered in Revenge Assassination

rooster59

Drug Dealer Murdered in Revenge Assassination

Report by Pattaya One News Team

Drug-Dealer-Murdered-Revenge-Assassination-1.jpg

PATTAYA:-- At 11pm, on the night of September 3, Nongpure Police Station received reports of a shooting outside a commercial unit (shop) at 222/70 Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi.

Police and Sawang Boriboon medics raced to the scene where they treated twenty-five-year old Mr Wittawat Laokain (aka Gun) from Chonburi.

He had been shot in the head, chest and right leg and died on the way to hospital.

Investigating officers also found a green Kawasaki SSR, license no. กกร 254 and registered in Chonburi. It had a bullet hole in the petrol tank.

A witness said the victim had been riding his motorcycle towards Nongprue Market and was being followed by a black Honda Civic.

The car suddenly sped up alongside the motorbike and a man in the passenger seat rolled down the window and fired multiple shots at the victim. The Honda then sped away.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/231269/drug-dealer-murdered-in-revenge-assassination/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-09-04

A fine upstanding citizen by the look of him. Live by the Gun die by the gun.

Scumbag C shoots scumbag B who previously shot scumbag A. Only a matter of time now before scumbag D terminates scumbag C....and so it goes.

5 hours ago, AlexRich said:

If he'd just kept a low profile for a few months, he might have found that his business was being legalised? "Gun", well selected nick name?

"Gun", well selected nick name"   too bad he didn't have one, might still be alive today - but I am glad he didn't have one.or he may still be alve today!!!   Thailand would do well with a president like the Phillipines............bring back Mr T............have no mercy for dealers or trafficers

1 minute ago, TunnelRat69 said:

"Gun", well selected nick name"   too bad he didn't have one, might still be alive today - but I am glad he didn't have one.or he may still be alve today!!!   Thailand would do well with a president like the Phillipines............bring back Mr T............have no mercy for dealers or trafficers

I think Thailand will legalise some drugs. 

Ok i see he had his forehead around his fringe area totally tattoed? If you see it's totally greenish in color and it takes hours to tatto an extensive picture on someone's skin how long did it take to tattoo his entire forehead green?

Also how is thug life in LOS compared to the US?