Nightclub in Khon Kaen raided, closed down

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, joeyg said:

The thought of sex with a 14 year old is disgusting.  It's illegal unless you are a devote muslim.

or a married Thai. (or in Spain)

PS I lived in the UK, and I was certainly having sex at age 14 (in the 60s), and so were almost all my school-friends. Usually with guys in their 20s, and nobody thought it was a problem.

Edited by MissAndry

9 minutes ago, joeyg said:

The thought of sex with a 14 year old is disgusting.  It's illegal unless you are a devote muslim.

It is all to do a countries laws, in Holland for example 12 is legal with consent and regardless how devout a Muslim it is very much illegal in most Muslim countries.

1 minute ago, Shawn0000 said:

It is all to do a countries laws, in Holland for example 12 is legal with consent and regardless how devout a Muslim it is very much illegal in most Muslim countries.

Oh i didn't know.

My assumption: The name will be withheld, as the owner paid already. His brother in law will reopen the bar under a different name shortly. Let me know, if I am wrong.

A new name something like 'The one eyed trouser snake'.

Or in Thai "noo taa ny kanggain".

Any advance on that? [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Two hundred clubbers and only nine tested positive for drugs?  What's wrong with the youth of today, when I started going clubbing (I was about 15) at least 50% of us had popped or smoked something.  Mind you we didn't have the luxury of beds on the premises and had to have our fun against the back wall outside!  I guess that is progress of sorts  

the bedrooms are there for people bored to death, like myself, when visiting thai nightclub... once visited a socalled hip place, not hiso though. music too loud as in distorted loud. girls too drunk as in vomiting on Dancefloor drunk. drinks too expensive as in 100thb for small Leo whereas I'm used to only pay 100 for large Leo in local karaoke/brothel.555

2 hours ago, mcfish said:

Seems some posters will only be happy if Thailand winds the clock back 50 years when it didnt matter if clubs had a licenece, drugs were dealt openly and you could by a 14 year old girl right on the premises..:bah:

One only needs to wind the clock back a few years and probably still goes on out of sight in remote areas. 

15 minutes ago, carlyai said:

A new name something like 'The one eyed trouser snake'.
Or in Thai "noo taa ny kanggain".
Any advance on that? emoji3.png

Tao hoo-waa ngoo ......... old snake head in Thai, trouser snakes are firmly western culture.

Edited by MissAndry

3 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Let's not confuse having sex with a fourteen year old when you are fourteen yourself and adults taking advantage of a girl against her will.  When both of you are more or less the same age it is called courting, when you are not it is called paedophilia.

Thank You.

4 hours ago, halloween said:

You seem to have a problem with law and order being enforced - even when the offenders are  not elected. Would it be better if we went back to having the criminals run the country and the BIB concentrating on collecting bribes?

I really can't see the problem with shutting a club operating outside legal hours and admitting under-age patrons. Even if the patrons don't like it.

If it had anything do with law ans order, a joke here,  half of Pattaya would close for a start

11 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Let's not confuse having sex with a fourteen year old when you are fourteen yourself and adults taking advantage of a girl against her will.  When both of you are more or less the same age it is called courting, when you are not it is called paedophilia.

No it's not it's called child abuse, pedophillia is an attraction to pre pubescent minors.

Pedophile Definition:

A medical condition causing a sexual preference for young children.

Often spelled paedophile.

A person afflicted with a serious mental disorder, a mental abnormality known as pedophilia, a sexual perversion in which children are preferred as sexual partner.

There were also four temporary bedroom-like rooms at the club. The officers detained its owner as well as all underage clubbers and referred them to investigators who will take legal action against them. 

Time to arrest these four temporary beds, or let them pay a fine. Or both. 

1 hour ago, Shawn0000 said:

Nor is it a surprise that in Islamist run Northern Sudan, 10 year old girls can legally be sold to a husband by their fathers, as this 2010 "New Republic" magazine article shows:

http://www.tnr.com/article/world/78104/child-bride-in-sudan

Read more: http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2011/10/02/sharia-law-has-led-to-the-legislation-of-child-marriage-in-6-countries.html#ixzz4JMzWT3q1

It's a joke and Thailand  has scared away the real spending party goers. They just plain stupid, bored and the regime has no idea what there doing. It's become desperate for Thais working nightlife industry.  Good job Prayut in 2 years you managed to destroy the industry. Your attention should have been on police reform. Hell man in 1 year I could reform the police nationally. You have no dash old boy. Only talk.

37 minutes ago, joeyg said:

Nor is it a surprise that in Islamist run Northern Sudan, 10 year old girls can legally be sold to a husband by their fathers, as this 2010 "New Republic" magazine article shows:

http://www.tnr.com/article/world/78104/child-bride-in-sudan

Read more: http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2011/10/02/sharia-law-has-led-to-the-legislation-of-child-marriage-in-6-countries.html#ixzz4JMzWT3q1

No, that is no surprise coming from the NIF, Sudan has unfortunately gone backwards, prior to 1991 they had good laws protecting women from this type of thing, I guess you would not of been using the former governments policies as a comment on Islam though, right?

6 hours ago, halloween said:

I am in Samui. Perhaps you should read the Samui forum and educate yourself about the enforcement activities around here. I can only suppose you ignore the club closures in BKK reported in general news because they don't fit your paranoia.

last time i looked in nana things were swinging as normal... in walking street pattaya too... but you are far too self-righteous to go to those place aren't you? clueless about the reality but nvm

2 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

last time i looked in nana things were swinging as normal... in walking street pattaya too... but you are far too self-righteous to go to those place aren't you? clueless about the reality but nvm

That bars and clubs are still operating south of Isaan hardly justifies your statement " you don't seem to have a problem that it's always in the North? "

It isn't "only in the north" and any bar/club with a 13yo patron certainly deserves to be shut down.

BTW I have been to both.