People believe giant snake related to mythical creature

snoop1130

9 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Actually I was comparing the uneducated Thai folk who are in awe anything strange, so their ignorance can be excused to that of well educated western people who believe in nonsense but their ignorance cannot be ignored or excused.

I don't understand, why it should be excused?

And why are all western people "well educated"?

5 minutes ago, Hawk said:

I was referring to all those well educated priests, clergy, teachers etc who truly believe in "god", and want everyone to be as well.

Ooookay...now we are getting somewhere...

But: I guess, the religious (monks, priests etc.) in Thailand as well "educated"...sooooo....

2 hours ago, Hawk said:

Actually I was comparing the uneducated Thai folk who are in awe anything strange, so their ignorance can be excused to that of well educated western people who believe in nonsense but their ignorance cannot be ignored or excused.

All ignorance must be excused! By definition, it's without blame!

Is there any greater example of ignorance than believing we don't have it?...because everybody does! Pointing the finger of blame at somebody else's ignorance only reveals our own, because there is no wisdom in it whatsoever!

Edited by JayBeeee

On 9/5/2016 at 6:44 PM, gdgbb said:

When denigrating the Thais you should always bear in mind the religious beliefs of the rest of the pathetic world that believes equally daft things.

why denigrate any beliefs/faiths of others?