Hey, German, leave our dogs alone! Pattaya police nab man for attacking soi dogs

webfact

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love dogs but these soi dogs often live horrible lives. Diseased, eating garbage and drinking infected water, out in the sun/rain all day getting attacked by other dogs or humans I really pity them.

The humane thing to do for the dogs and the people living in the area would be to humanely destroy any dog that roams free and isn't being properly cared for. 

Then people who want dogs can have them and treat them properly. Everyone else is free from their noise, feces and disease. Nothing says 3rd world like a haggered old street dog chasing a motorbike down the road.

As German who has raised up 2 street Puppys that became 2 fearsome guard dogs, I can only plea to the police man to put him right away and without warning into Prison, long enough that he comes out of it with a sore a** and smells like a street dog.

Anyone who wants a good guard dog I can only recommend;

Take care of soi puppies and experience an amazing developement, thankful and very protective.

Just imagine one of these stands with lovely eyes and waving tail in the door and has an ashtray in his mouth, just asking: daddy you come out for a ziggy and brush my hair which was so filthy and full of fleas as you picked me up?  

The ash tray thing I didn't learn him, one day he did it and never stopped since then.

Final word,

the guy I have beaten up 2014 as he was throwing big stones at a small sick soi dog unable to run away was by the way Scottish. So we can come to the conclution in every nationality are some pricks who don't respect life.

1932794_212219942281559_4842574606359108129_o.jpg

1 hour ago, napoleon3 said:

The other day, my post man, with his boots on, tried to play foot-ball with my small domestic dog, just because it made a little noise (woef woef) ???? Some human's are worse than animals !!!

I wouldn't have missed, anyone's dog comes near me and it gets kicked, it isn't worth the risk and the majority of dog owners haven't the first idea about how to train a dog and seem to think it is OK that they are out of control, barking at you, snapping, jumping on you and ruining your clothes, it isn't OK.  The postman has to come to your house, it is his job, have the basic respect to not have animals scare him during his duty, either hold your dog, put it away or at least learn how to train it to leave people alone who are invited into your garden.

2 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

soi dogs usually attack foreigners not the other way around. There's something missing in this story.

Just trying to cut them off at the pass as they say in a Western movie. People feeding them only makes the problem worse. They really need a good sterilization plan here to cut the problem off so to speak. Amazing how some people can hardly feed themselves and yet they always find food for motley looking mongrels. 

German guy did it wrong, he's drawn attention to himself and could have been charged by cops, could even have been beaten up by the locals. Best thing he could have done is mixed up some poison baits and gone for a walk late at night and carefully drop the baits near the filthy shitting barking mongrels. 

Soi dogs are No pets,(they should be exterminated) ,they are mongrels breeding like rabbits,no one owns them,most of them run in packs like wild dogs and are dangerous,most Thais will feed them something from time to time,if you hurt one of them by accident some greedy prick will claim it's his mut and he wants compensation,,,,That's the Thai way,,,if you have a dog you must have a fence around your property,,,,if your dog gets out and bites a thai,,,, ,you Will pay dearly,,,,,,That's also the Thai way,,,,Have fun keep your dog inside your fence ,,,,  I Do  ,,,,

19 minutes ago, recycler said:

Do you think these people that feed street dogs in housing estates will take responsibility when one of these dogs bites your kid???

Teach your children dog's natural behaviour. A dog would never really attack somebody smaller than him. Kids can also learn Thai boxing. A healthy kid will look everybody straight in his/her eyes - a signal of honesty and fearlessness.  Most Farangs are simply mentally retarded from obedience to authorities and fear, so they can't act natural anymore. 

15 hours ago, bark said:

You should be able ride your bike faster then the old and sick dogs. So this means you want to kill all the dogs ?

All the feral dogs would do. They are not little fluffy playful things, they are viscous animals and should all be fixed. There is a pack of 7 'soi' dogs that roam around my condo and have accousted passers by; it is just a matter of time before they maul some child or grownup.

Edited by IAMHERE

1 hour ago, Morakot said:

Back to the soi dogs: I agree that too many people have a dog and not even have a look at them. Buy/get them, throw them in front of your door and just forget about.

Thats how soi dogs are created.

Time; every day 15-20min training or do not buy a dog.

You come at my gate, you are not welcome until my wife or I open it, then they might stalk you for a while from a distance and if they decide, all is ok they will come and give you a "high fife".

You throw food on my turf, they will greatfully ignore it and you stick your hand with food through the fence, yes they will get your hand.

You carry something of my land, they just block the gate until my wife or I open the gate. 

We go to our Pub, they sit close to me and is somebody wants to sit beside me they giving space without commend. They love to get their bowl of water from the Service or Landlord. If somebody wants to touch them they are not biting but may be growling a short moment, so why to touch them if they don't want.

many other things they learn, but as mentioned above.. 15-20 min a day and when they are reaching 3 years they know about 120 commands and words. You have no 15-20 min a day, do not get a dog, you have no 120 words in your vocabulary? Ignore the soi dogs and keep on sitting at your stone table and complain, that what you always do. That doesn't make your wold and life better.

Edited by Rimmer
Flame

37 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I love dogs but these soi dogs often live horrible lives. Diseased, eating garbage and drinking infected water, out in the sun/rain all day getting attacked by other dogs or humans I really pity them.

The humane thing to do for the dogs and the people living in the area would be to humanely destroy any dog that roams free and isn't being properly cared for. 

Then people who want dogs can have them and treat them properly. Everyone else is free from their noise, feces and disease. Nothing says 3rd world like a haggered old street dog chasing a motorbike down the road.

We got quite a few dogs here that are so called soi dogs.. they don't harm anyone but do get the food they need from people. No biting incidents at all. This is Thailand.. if Thais want to solve it let them do it. The dogs here are not diseased at all get their water from people and food too. The same applies for a lot cats people just put food out for them. I think the kind of dog your describing is not how i see the soi dogs here. 

If stupid foreigners start attacking dogs and doing stupid things like that I applaud it when the Thais send the police at them. 

I got a dog.. take care of him walk him and almost never let him out (I do at times when there is nobody around) but have no problem with soi dogs. 

1 hour ago, See Will said:

As German who has raised up 2 street Puppys that became 2 fearsome guard dogs, I can only plea to the police man to put him right away and without warning into Prison, long enough that he comes out of it with a sore a** and smells like a street dog.

Anyone who wants a good guard dog I can only recommend;

Take care of soi puppies and experience an amazing developement, thankful and very protective.

Just imagine one of these stands with lovely eyes and waving tail in the door and has an ashtray in his mouth, just asking: daddy you come out for a ziggy and brush my hair which was so filthy and full of fleas as you picked me up?  

The ash tray thing I didn't learn him, one day he did it and never stopped since then.

Final word,

the guy I have beaten up 2014 as he was throwing big stones at a small sick soi dog unable to run away was by the way Scottish. So we can come to the conclution in every nationality are some pricks who don't respect life.

1932794_212219942281559_4842574606359108129_o.jpg

1 hour ago, See Will said:

Back to the soi dogs: I agree that too many people have a dog and not even have a look at them. Buy/get them, throw them in front of your door and just forget about.

Thats how soi dogs are created.

Time; every day 15-20min training or do not buy a dog.

You come at my gate, you are not welcome until my wife or I open it, then they might stalk you for a while from a distance and if they decide, all is ok they will come and give you a "high fife".

You throw food on my turf, they will greatfully ignore it and you stick your hand with food through the fence, yes they will get your hand.

You carry something of my land, they just block the gate until my wife or I open the gate. 

We go to our Pub, they sit close to me and is somebody wants to sit beside me they giving space without commend. They love to get their bowl of water from the Service or Landlord. If somebody wants to touch them they are not biting but may be growling a short moment, so why to touch them if they don't want.

many other things they learn, but as mentioned above.. 15-20 min a day and when they are reaching 3 years they know about 120 commands and words. You have no 15-20 min a day, do not get a dog, you have no 120 words in your vocabulary? Ignore the soi dogs and keep on sitting at your stone table and complain, that what you always do. That doesn't make your wold and life better.

I,m very happy not to live near you :thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, micmichd said:

Teach your children dog's natural behaviour. A dog would never really attack somebody smaller than him. Kids can also learn Thai boxing. A healthy kid will look everybody straight in his/her eyes - a signal of honesty and fearlessness.  Most Farangs are simply mentally retarded from obedience to authorities and fear, so they can't act natural anymore. 

Dogs attack children all the time, dogs kill babies every year, your assurance that a dog would "never really" attack somebody smaller than it is worthless.  People should not have to teach their children martial arts just to defend themselves from fools who want to nurture a stray dog population.  And it is not all about looking a dog in the eyes, not that someone should have to be strong willed enough to feel safe leaving their own home anyway, it also depends on how hungry or crazy the dog is, owners have been killed and eaten by their own pet dogs as have their neighbors.  There is no purpose in supporting a stray dog population, they are a menace to people and the natural environment, there is every purpose in stopping it.

Sorry , but I still prefer dogs to people , At least they do not talk bad about you behind your back , they do not want your money , they do not want your GF , they can become REAL friends when you treat them good .

People simply will not ...!

2 hours ago, napoleon3 said:

The other day, my post man, with his boots on, tried to play foot-ball with my small domestic dog, just because it made a little noise (woef woef) ???? Some human's are worse than animals !!!

if your small domestic dog goes crazy whenever anyone comes anywhere near, like the little shit next door to me, then I can understand the postman.....

37 minutes ago, micmichd said:

"A healthy kid will look everybody straight in his/her eyes - a signal of honesty and fearlessness." is seen as a challenge to dogs, very bad advise. I think you idea of "honesty and fearlessness" to be a little off, in fact damn stupid and dangerous.

2 hours ago, bark said:

You should be able ride your bike faster then the old and sick dogs. So this means you want to kill all the dogs ?

dont be a <deleted> bark........!!  they are not all old....and a lot of them are built strongly and are fast.   I no longer ride my bicycle due to 4 attacks on one bike ride......

How rediculous.... soi dogs are a blight on this country, and most forieners hate them, especially the foriegners that have stayed here for any period of time, and have been chased by them or kept awake at night due to them barking or mating.....and dont think that Thais love them... BS, if they did, they would house them, de sex them, vaccinate them, micro chip them and not let them roam the streets and sleep on the road.... I have seen some of the poor animals have cuts and grazes down to the bone, due to being run over, and do you think that the Thai's care????? NO, they just laugh at them, because it must have been a bad dog and bit someone, that's why Budda make that happen. And don't tell me that they feed them either, as I don't consider chilli rice to be a suitable food for a dog... They should ALL be rounded up and either sent to vietnam or people buy them and have the above carried out and then they are responsible for them and their actions.... GET RID OF THE SOI DOGS....

2 hours ago, Mangkorndang said:

Perhaps the German gentleman has had similar experiences to me with "soi dogs" in Thailand.  I walk or bicycle ride most days in Chiang Mai.  In the last ten years I have had to receive medical attention on three times for dog bites.   Hardly a day goes by when I am not confronted or actually attacked.  I now carry a stout black taped pick handle to drive them off.

My fury is not at the dogs.  I am in fact dog lover.  I am annoyed with the people who own these animals and fail to care and train them properly.... or worse have abandoned them in the streets.

My particular angst is towards Thai people often the dogs owners who think it is funny and actually laugh when I am rushed or attacked.  There is nothing amusing.

I have previously urged on this forum and elsewhere for a comprehensive local or government endeavour to round up these stray dogs, humanely destroy the sick or diseased and desex the remainder.  

11 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

dont be a <deleted> bark........!!  they are not all old....and a lot of them are built strongly and are fast.   I no longer ride my bicycle due to 4 attacks on one bike ride......

Yes, maybe the answer is pepper spray, a assault baton or a BB hand gun...

7 minutes ago, Thailand101 said:

How rediculous.... soi dogs are a blight on this country, and most forieners hate them, especially the foriegners that have stayed here for any period of time, and have been chased by them or kept awake at night due to them barking or mating.....and dont think that Thais love them... BS, if they did, they would house them, de sex them, vaccinate them, micro chip them and not let them roam the streets and sleep on the road.... I have seen some of the poor animals have cuts and grazes down to the bone, due to being run over, and do you think that the Thai's care????? NO, they just laugh at them, because it must have been a bad dog and bit someone, that's why Budda make that happen. And don't tell me that they feed them either, as I don't consider chilli rice to be a suitable food for a dog... They should ALL be rounded up and either sent to vietnam or people buy them and have the above carried out and then they are responsible for them and their actions.... GET RID OF THE SOI DOGS....

two ways of solving. culling them or placing them in homes. may be NGOs can help out as well.