Thai man in love triangle shows his death live on Facebook

snoop1130

Thai man in love triangle shows his death live on Facebook

846513.png

BANGKOK:-- A Thai man caught in a love triangle showed himself about to die as he prepared a noose in a Pahonyothin Road apartment.

Charoen Chimpook, 30, was found by Bang Khen cops hanging from a ceiling fan at the five storey building in Pahonyothin Soi 48.

On the bed and floor they found a mobile phone and pictures of a woman scattered about.

A picture on a Facebook page had the sad comment: "It's just someone dead".

Charoen worked as a trainer of security personnel.

Police learnt from the man's wife Saengrawee Omdee, 24, that they had been together for five years and had a three year old daughter. But she had found out that he had a mistress and suggested they separate for a while.

He moved in with his "gik" but she was nowhere to be found.

Police surmised that Charoen ended it all after his gik left him too.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-06

3 hours ago, seahorse said:

Selfish git. I feel sorry for his 3 year old daughter. What kind of life will she have now?

I disagree. At least his daughter still has a life as does  the wife and girlfriend.

To often  these stories end up with everyone involved being killed including the kid.

So while its sad that he killed himself I salute him for only killing himself.

9 hours ago, seahorse said:

Selfish git. I feel sorry for his 3 year old daughter. What kind of life will she have now?

I'm sure she'll do quite fine without this immature self centered <deleted>. The gf was right to leave and in the face of the reality he created for himself, he cracked. Definitely not the sort of role model you want raising children.

1 minute ago, joeyg said:

Yeah and look at all these, how do you guys say it, immature self centered twot  Medical Doctors. actually look in the mirror.  This man was suffering.  RIP.  https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2014/07/16/physicians-have-the-highest-suicide-rate-of-any-profession-so-why-havent-you-heard-about-it

It would appear that some of his suffering was of his own making

Just now, soalbundy said:

It would appear that some of his suffering was of his own making

As with most of us.  That wasn't the point really.  Did you read the link?  Doctors have a 46% suicide rate.  Do they make they're own suffering too?  Cold hearted crew here on TV.

2 minutes ago, joeyg said:

As with most of us.  That wasn't the point really.  Did you read the link?  Doctors have a 46% suicide rate.  Do they make they're own suffering too?  Cold hearted crew here on TV.

everyone cuts their own path to hell and everyone finds their own way of leaving it. That 'love is a many splendid thing' didn't quite work out for him. If he was a married man with no children then a little adventure on the side is often overseen even by the wife but he had a child to consider, keeping the family unit secure should have overiden his surge in hormones, he made an adolescent decision and chose an adolescent way out even to the point of using FB, 'look at me how i am suffering'. No sympathy.

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

everyone cuts their own path to hell and everyone finds their own way of leaving it. That 'love is a many splendid thing' didn't quite work out for him. If he was a married man with no children then a little adventure on the side is often overseen even by the wife but he had a child to consider, keeping the family unit secure should have overiden his surge in hormones, he made an adolescent decision and chose an adolescent way out even to the point of using FB, 'look at me how i am suffering'. No sympathy.

Mental disease and emotional duress does not follow your cold logic.  Again, so do you judge all the physicians that are killings themselves the same way?

1 minute ago, joeyg said:

Mental disease and emotional duress does not follow your cold logic.  Again, so do you judge all the physicians that are killings themselves the same way?

I am sympathetic to almost all cases of suicide and hope that one day euthanasia will be generally allowed in the west as it already is in some countries,based on pain and incurable illness, not however in this particular case.

16 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

The whole video is on the net if you search hard enough. Why he wanted to record the worst part of his life I have no idea. Attention seeking twot! Now download to hell and rot.

Reading your comments I presume you did not search but then you knew it was posted there. Your last sentence is a bit strong was it not? He was just a man confused by love and that pretty well covers all us males out here in the LOL (land of love)