Police intercept tour bus as Thai flasher arrested

webfact

Police intercept tour bus as Thai flasher arrested

p3.jpg

Image: tnamcot

BANGKOK: -- Police in Sakorn Nakorn intercepted a tour bus after a young woman reported the conductor had sat next to her and exposed himself.

The woman - an attractive 26 year old PR consultant from Pattaya - had spotted the man ogling her on the top deck of the bus but thought nothing of it, reported tnamcot

But when the bus was almost empty he had asked her to come and sit downstairs on some pretext then had sat next to her and unzipped himself.

She was scared but managed to send a message to her boyfriend on the Line application. He contacted the cops who laid in wait at the Sakorn Nakorn 2 bus station and made the arrest.

Harirak Iamsuwan, 24, from Lampang, told cops that he was an employee of the bus company on the route from Pattaya to Nakorn Panom. He had no Thai ID card and no evidence he worked for the company.

Police jailed him as relatives of the victim contacted a lawyer and asked for a proper penalty. They said that in the wake of other serious offences committed on buses recently this incident could have had much worse consequences. 

They said the bus company should take responsibility.

Source: tnamcot

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-07

Wow! Jailed for showing your penis? I'm not saying this is right or wrong, but I've seen people here not jailed for a hell of a lot more. 

When I was on a bus back home in dear old Blighty I had a similar experience but from the opposite sex. A middle aged woman in her 30-40s opened her legs on a bus, flashing her hairy monster at the afternoon passengers on their way home after a busy day at work,etc.. No one called the police, but there were many comments, giggles and taunts thrown her way. One woman went right up to her and shouted in her face "dirty count". Still one man harrasing a woman alone could be quite worrying with what happened the other week in Issan. Trying to get a free tug after a night out in Pattaya was he? Dirty trouser snake flasher. Maybe a pair of scissors should be mandatory objects to keep in ones hand bag whilst out and about in Los.

16 hours ago, longtom said:

Hmm, sounds like somebody should talk with the boss of the company? 

Here in the subs of BKK i've been in several taxi's who use the ID-card of another driver....Also motocy taxi's wear a vest without any number or whatever on it. (And don't use lights, helmet and race through the moobaan while jumping over the roadbumps)

This just made my day "while the police laid in wait"!

Wow! Jailed for showing your penis? I'm not saying this is right or wrong, but I've seen people here not jailed for a hell of a lot more. 
unquote

Correct me, but from where the bus started the journey - namely Pattaya - I understand that people even pay for seeing  such "life shows" - the mind boggles! 

Quote : The woman - an attractive 26 year old PR consultant from Pattaya (...)

I'm sorry but I fell off my chair laughing when I read that ... Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's all true, but it's just ... funny !

20 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

When I was on a bus back home in dear old Blighty I had a similar experience but from the opposite sex. A middle aged woman in her 30-40s opened her legs on a bus, flashing her hairy monster at the afternoon passengers on their way home after a busy day at work,etc.. No one called the police, but there were many comments, giggles and taunts thrown her way. One woman went right up to her and shouted in her face "dirty count". Still one man harrasing a woman alone could be quite worrying with what happened the other week in Issan. Trying to get a free tug after a night out in Pattaya was he? Dirty trouser snake flasher. Maybe a pair of scissors should be mandatory objects to keep in ones hand bag whilst out and about in Los.

I think a lot of them do carry scissors. Take care of your trouser snake in Pattaya! Only let it out to play when appropriate! 

20 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Bloody hell you describe  30-40 year old woman as middle aged ?

On 9/7/2016 at 5:30 PM, Fookhaht said:

"Police jailed him as relatives of the victim contacted a lawyer and asked for a proper penalty."

Can someone please explain what THAT means?  
:blink:

I would think it means that the family have some influence and want something done about it. They probably think the police wont be bothered to do anything and not want the paperwork involved in bringing any action. They are probably right.