• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You started a thread COMPLAINING that no farang women wanted you

Did I?

Or is that how you interpret it because you are too lazy to read it?

You need to read what I write...not what u think i write.

Making observations is not a complaint....nowhere even near it.

I'm sorry dude...but you being lazy, not reading my words and interpreting things that aren't there is not something I can help you further with

6 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

Did I?

Or is that how you interpret it because you are too lazy to read it?

You need to read what I write...not what u think i write.

Making observations is not a complaint....nowhere even near it.

I'm sorry dude...but you being lazy, not reading my words and interpreting things that aren't there is not something I can help you further with

Your thread title was ' Tinder…farang women aren’t interested in me'  which indicates that you were seeking farang women through Tinder but they didn't want poor little you and you came to 'share' this with us. Good so now we all know that you wanted to date farang women but you failed but you have all your hair and teeth. Well done! how about dating some Thai women in Thailand or don't they want you too?

Edited by LannaGuy

3 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Your thread title was ' Tinder…farang women aren’t interested in me'  which indicates that you were seeking farang women through Tinder but they didn't want poor little you and you came to 'share' this with us. Good so now we all know that you wanted to date farang women but you failed but you have all your hair and teeth. Well done! how about dating some Thai women in Thailand or don't they want you too?

Strange how some folk forget what they have written....:whistling:

Wow...you really cannot comprehend what I wrote...that really is educationaly sad.
Try getting past that headline... which is an observation...that is made obvious further on in the postings. Is it that difficult to read something in it's entirety before making yourself look idioticall with a continuing false argument?

Okay...u get it wrong once...u can apologise and recover... i point it out twice more...but u still harp on?

Anything further from you on this point will consider baiting and trolling and won't answer

Just now, JJGreen said:

Wow...you really cannot comprehend what I wrote...that really is educationaly sad.
Try getting past that headline... which is an observation...that is made obvious further on in the postings. Is it that difficult to read something in it's entirety before making yourself look idioticall with a continuing false argument?

Okay...u get it wrong once...u can apologise and recover... i point it out twice more...but u still harp on?

Anything further from you on this point will consider baiting and trolling and won't answer

Don't fink so, I read it the same as him......:coffee1:

he does? this is becoming a farce... in a decade I observe that it's rarer than spotting a virgin in Nana Plaza  :clap2:

You do.........:rolleyes:

You guys need to get out more...

I see it every week in bkk. Very common for international students and farang Teacher's to date Thai guys.

Walk around any areas those people frequent in bkk and it is in your face

2 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

You guys need to get out more...

I see it every week in bkk. Very common for international students and farang Teacher's to date Thai guys.

Walk around any areas those people frequent in bkk and it is in your face

These guys live in the boonies - there's nothing to see

That's why they spend their lives posting on here

I think it's called "living the dream"

1 minute ago, Agent Sumo said:

Noooo, do not need to live in BKK to find something missing in my life....:)

It must be. Do these guys even leave their houses?

I really don't know what alternate version of Thailand they live in sometimes

19 hours ago, JJGreen said:

I don't really want to date them...I just want to know if they are interested in me.
Just one swipe right...

Women are intuitive. It's because your vibes say that you don't want to date them that makes them lose interest in you.

Just now, JJGreen said:

From your numerous threads you do seem to have a problem with your gray cells and LOS....Tell all....We may be able to help....:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, JJGreen said:

haha so funny and I think any farang girl who has to date a Thai guy when many Thai girls won't go near them must be pretty desperate!   bit like you eh???   happy hunting

haha so funny and I think any farang girl who has to date a Thai guy when many Thai girls won't go near them must be pretty desperate!   bit like you eh???   happy hunting

U mean besides the 20 or 30 million thai women who are with Thai guys?

1 minute ago, LannaGuy said:

Hahahaha

What a joke especially when most Thai men wouldn't urinate on the Thai women farangs are dating/marrying 

Doesn't that suggest most farang men are desperate too?

49 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

he does? this is becoming a farce... in a decade I observe that it's rarer than spotting a virgin in Nana Plaza  :clap2:

I wouldn't say it was that rare. I know a few farang women who've dated Thai men. I even know a couple that married one. 

My advice to the OP is that if he's in his 40's he may be able to improve the way he uses Tinder. Tinder is highly superficial, there is always room for improvement. 
If you haven't done so already, create a Facebook profile just for Tinder - make sure your photos and profile are great. 
Work on your profile picture: god knows women work on theirs. Use photo apps if necessary. Ask a few female friends for advice about the best photo you could use. 

4 hours ago, transam said:

Not if they have done their homework...............:whistling:

Rubbish.( Not your post Trans, the one you replied to..)

My ex colleague, a very attractive, better sexy and intelligent woman with a Master's in education who had been a teacher in the States was so lonely and she couldn't believe that it was almost impossible to get laid. ( I guess you've met her?) P.S. To make it clear not in a sexual way, I think you've seen her once, or twice with me in our lunch break) 

Not that your wife gives my Willy to the ducks.....

There's a day when she ran into a red haired German man in a restaurant and all she wanted was to spend some time with him. But when she wanted to talk to him, coming back from the bathroom, she's so irritated not knowing what to tell him that she fell down right in front of him.

The guy was so stupid that he never understood her body and eye language which seems to be international. "Wanna go to my place, or your place? I get those messages in a sec. 

She was my friend and told me everything, her American. boy friend all in a sudden quit the long distance relationship and she came crying to my house on campus.

It was clear, like an unwritten law for both of us that we would never have sex together, she knew that i love my wife, and it was clear to not think about sex to keep our friendship alive.

Then she made a very weird experience, drove to a little Aussie guy who taught out in the sticks and always gave her the feeling that he liked her. But she tried all a woman can do, the guy was so homosexual that not even Miss Thailand could make him harder. (to understand). 

The guy then put a turn down movie on and told her that he'd be 50 % Bi. Asking him if he'd prefer girls, he moved away from her and it was clear that he was into ( really in to) ladyboys and even had sex with Jabba addicted very old women. And what finally made her really upset was that he was also into men, but was lying to her all the time. 

She was so devastated that it also hurt me, we're not made to stay alone and moving to an Asian country can be difficult for a lot of people. 

To make a long story short, she finally met  a guy who taught her things she'd never experienced before. 

He was a martial arts guy and from an Asian country that belongs to ASEAN.

It must be very sad for the majority of very sexy foreign girls that some stupid foreigners prefer to pay for some bar girls sex. Short, or long time with a house and car and and and...

Sorry, should you read that L, it isn't enough information that anybody will think about you. i really miss you and hope that you'll be back one day.

I'm aware that my post is really hard stuff for some of you guys, but not one word is a lie. being a foreign woman in Thailand isn't as easy as being a man.

Edited by lostinisaan

55 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

Who's more desperate; the guy who has to pay his wife an allowance for fear of being tossed out on his ar$e . . . or the guy who doesn't??

Answers on a postcard

At least I have a wife............:P...........:lol:

1 hour ago, Agent Sumo said:

Who's more desperate; the guy who has to pay his wife an allowance for fear of being tossed out on his ar$e . . . or the guy who doesn't??

Answers on a postcard

Answers on a postcard, yep Agent 00 kee,  Sumo stands for Stupid undignified metal opiate:lol: