blacklisted for life

The story does check out by flying Thay airways at the time of boarding they inter you name in the system and the swiss guy just let me know that i was not allowed to board the plane. I called the thai embassy in switzerland and they give me the number of the immig. as shown in my first post.

The officer in BKK then tolled me that i was black listed for life.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't understand why you were denied boarding of your flight from Switzerland to here. How did they know about your blacklisting? Do you have a stamp in your passport stating that?

Your offense was not enough to be blacklisted for life or blacklisted at all.

Simple. There is no need for a passport stamp, everything is stored on a central database. Airlines are responsible for passengers denied entry into a country so they have access to blacklists to ensure they don't have to return unwanted guests at their cost.

• Like 1

You were blacklisted for working illegally in LOS? You were watching some guys who cleaned your AC?

How do you pay tax when you're not working? Is it possible that there's more to the story? 

Have you ever had problems with the Immigration before and what does your neighbor have to do with it?

P.S. It seems that your mother's still in Thailand and if she's really so sick you should ask your embassy for assistance. Best of luck. 

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, philtrue said:

Nop, i own the place witch is run by others very common in entertainment or real estate.

Very common, but illegal without a work permit.

I got lost after you were told to go to IDC in Phuket.

What happened at IDC? They obviously gave you your passport back or else you couldn't have flown to Switzerland.

Why did you go to Switzerland? How long after getting your passport back did you go to Switzerland? How long were you in Switzerland for?

Why would your neighbour stitch you up? How long had you been working illegally?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jamesbrock said:

Very common, but illegal without a work permit.

I got lost after you were told to go to IDC in Phuket.

What happened at IDC? They obviously gave you your passport back or else you couldn't have flown to Switzerland.

Why did you go to Switzerland? How long after getting your passport back did you go to Switzerland? How long were you in Switzerland for?

Why would your neighbour stitch you up? How long had you been working illegally?

They did not give me my passport back i was to be send to IDC BKK from there to my home country not knowing that i was blacklisted, The Thai embassy in Switzerland granted me the usual retirement visa. I understood the all thing when i was not allowed to board the thai airways fly. Again the Swiss attendant just knew that i was not allowed to check in the rest was tolled to my over the phone by the immigration In BKK. 

I think there is more to the story. First of all you had a drinking club (bar) in Patang. You never mentioned a VISA. How long were

you an illegal or overstay in Thailand? Bar jobs are for Thai's only. The new Motto Good Guys In Bad Guys Out. I think the

Thai authorities caught up with you! Now you have no choice, move the wife, the child, the mother to Cambodia and have a

wonderful life.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, philtrue said:

They did not give me my passport back i was to be send to IDC BKK from there to my home country not knowing that i was blacklisted, The Thai embassy in Switzerland granted me the usual retirement visa. I understood the all thing when i was not allowed to board the thai airways fly. Again the Swiss attendant just knew that i was not allowed to check in the rest was tolled to my over the phone by the immigration In BKK. 

How could the Thai embassy in Switzerland grant you a visa a. without a passport; and b. while you were blacklisted?

You need to concoct a more believable story for your next scam attempt.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, philtrue said:

They didn't give you your passport back, but you flew to Switzerland? Why would they keep your passport? That you can't leave the country, perhaps? 

1 minute ago, philtrue said:

Well some of the reply gives me some comfort for the rest if you guys want to do it Inquisition style well thanks it is not a game for me my life is a stake.

I shall not reply any more to the silly. 

Still welcome tips from the knowledgeable.

Well hang on a second, mate.

If you don't provide the information, how do you expect people to help you.

You haven't clarified your nationality (Swiss??) and you haven't clarified how you were able to fly to Switzerland without a passport (emergency travel documents, perhaps?)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, philtrue said:

The story does check out by flying Thay airways at the time of boarding they inter you name in the system and the swiss guy just let me know that i was not allowed to board the plane. I called the thai embassy in switzerland and they give me the number of the immig. as shown in my first post.

The officer in BKK then tolled me that i was black listed for life.

I think they saw your deportation stamp and denied you boarding the flight for that reason.

As far as I know no airline can access immigration's records.

I suggest you check again about the blacklisting for life. I suspect it might be less.

I am also curious about the time line of all that happened since the only date you mention is December of 2015.

What type of a visa did you have when this all started. Did your permit stay run out during all of the events and you were on an overstay when you were deported.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

Well hang on a second, mate.

If you don't provide the information, how do you expect people to help you.

You haven't clarified your nationality (Swiss??) and you haven't clarified how you were able to fly to Switzerland without a passport (emergency travel documents, perhaps?)

I am a Swiss National, from IDC in BKK to the airport i was accompanied by officer from there fly to Switzerland. Since the 25 December 2015 my passport was not in my possession as i was on bail. It was always in the custody of the police then given to the captain of the plane and returned to me after landing in Zurich Switzerland.

• Like 1