Tenant refuses to pay rent, refuses to leave resort

36 minutes ago, simon43 said:

The landlord is definitely not in cahoots with the druggie tenant.  There is no faking anger here.  He is an old guy and both he and his family just want me back at the resort and paying the land rent again, without all the problems that this tenant is creating.

Well, that scenario isn't going to happen because I want a peaceful life without the threats from this tenant.  If I do take on the resort again, it will be managed by another person and I'll enjoy my life in another country.

Well,

it seems you have your answers already and have decided which direction you are going in, so just do that then. You will get a different opinion by every single poster here as we are not on the ground there and all think different.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

If I do take on the resort again, it will be managed by another person and I'll enjoy my life in another country.

I wonder how many people have been able to do something like that here without being ripped off or losing something/everything? I would be fairly happy to own a business in Europe and put a manager in and go and live in another country, but here I wouldn't dream of it.

Good luck to you with it though.