iLikeHD is absolute rubbish this year

tails

I watched every game (EPL and UCL) last season using iLikeHD on 30mbps True Fibre. The only problem experienced is when they got banned from Paypal (because they aren't actually a business).

This year, 4 weeks in a row the coverage is absolute rubbish. Bein, Astro, BT, every combination of their settings (down to 240p, every server) and I cant watch more than 1-2 mins without it failing to work.

Recommendations for alternative providers please! I'd really like to watch the UCL games this week without repeating this iLikeHD rubbish!!

Most ISP's will block known streaming sources, I have the same problem with 3bb blocking certain Kodi addons, but you get around that with a VPN.

Another fact is that as you probably will know already, all those IPTV services are illegal as the just steal the streams.

The license holders will do everything in their power to interrupt the signal.

I notice that most paid subs on Kodi, who were flawless until a few eeks agao, are now in deer problems with their streams buffering as hell.

Today lots of complaints on the Sports Mania FB page, a service that has been one of the most reliable ones for the past few years.

Too much money involved in those sports streaming licenses.

Recently signing up for iLikeHD I'm quite surprised at how rubbish it is. 

I've not been able to watch a single stream without interruption to the point its unwatchable. 

I used TrueOnline - as someone mentioned it could be blocking iLikeHD which would explain a lot. 

Perhaps its time to change ISP if True are blocking the stream. 

I have given ThaiExpat TV a trial - No streaming issues at all so far. 

My Wife uses ipplaybox (mostly for Thai channels and some movies) - this stream is not perfect, it buffers every 20 or 30 mins for a few seconds... but its much better than iLikeHD at the moment. 

I re-subscribed to ILikeHD just this past weekend, because I wanted to check on their coverage of the upcoming U.S. NFL season. Did some streaming from them over the weekend.

It streamed fine without any buffering or interruptions on my 3BB 100/10 FTTH connection in BKK, both at 480 and 720p channel resolutions.

Strangely enough - iLikeHD has been streaming fine for me all day too, pretty much from the moment I wrote my above comments in post 5.

I've watched a Movie and my Wife is now Watching Thai TV through iLikeHD - The aim is to get rid of true visions if we continue to have seamless viewing for the remainder of the week. 

(True 20/10 package)

Edited by richard_smith237

Thanks guys (and gals??)

I am ideally trying to avoid giving True any more money... two years ago when I first signed up they flat out lied to me and told me I could watch all the EPL, signed me up to Platinum then refused to change it despite acknowledging the lie!

Half time in the gunners game right now and IlikeHD is still rubbish... will try Iview and possibly VPN too.

Much appreciated!

If you have true Fibre 30/3 with TrueVisions and a wi-fi router included, then it only costs 200 baht a month extra to add live EPL & La Liga games on BeIN. Picture is Full HD, dual audio and no buffering. I'm only interested in sport and news, so it's now cheap enough to no longer waste time on the alternatives.