Motorcycle Forum Page Messed Up?

denkiblue555

I looked at that page and didn't see one bit of advertising like you are. As suggested in the above post, your computer must be infected. I don't know the particular tool to correct this, but maybe you need to check the effectiveness of your anti-virus program. 

Ok, this is probably the wrong forum for this.....but after running Malwarebytes I still have the issues (it did find one problem however).

The concerning thing is that it only seems to happen on the thaivisa pages, i.e., this forum, news etc.

I don't see any other ads on any page on any browser I am using - only here on TV, using Safari on OSX (I do also use Firefox).

Any other ideas?

Any help is greatly appreciated :D

Sry mods, but since the 'update' lots of ads plus notifications bell is on top of an ad, thus sometimes click but go to an ad not notification (on a tablet by the way). Yep yer gotta make yer dosh but its gone a bit mental since yer update ...nope no infections or change my end otherwise. Please take this as constructive criticism and Im with DKB on this.

ublock origin for Firefox would help. The web is so much more pleasant with it :)

The little blue triangle on the banner ads in the middle means it's ads from Doubleclick which belongs to Google. I see TV using Doubleclick in the page source. The ads on the right are also obviously from TV. I don't think you are infected.

With this amount of ads, I think TV is breaking Googles terms about how many ads are permissable. There are more ads than actual content.

Example: (

Yup a lorra ads eh and see the notification bell (see last image for problem). This is one scroll page in reverse order (7 ads)..also went back to page again 5 mins later and counted 10 ads lol, ads galore ...bit ott eh.

4th.jpg

3rd.jpg

2nd.jpg

1st.jpg

Edited by KhruGin