Why do foreigners still assume Thai girls are easy?

drronnie

13 minutes ago, blackcab said:

When I look at my wife's friends there are many the same age as her that are single. They don't have children, they are financially independent and they speak very good English (and some speak a third language). They have good jobs and are very pleasant to look at. They have all studied and/or travelled abroad and while they are Thai they are also open minded about other countries and cultures. Most of them would like to date a good guy (Thai or otherwise), but they have difficulty finding anyone.

There is definitely opportunity for good quality guys who mix in the right circles.

Well women seem to have a general standard of what they are looking in a man.

3 hours ago, drronnie said:

I think it also depends on the person. Some people are handsome, some are not, some have good social skill and some have none.

and some have large bulges in their wallet pocket.

That explains why people like Jagger still get young women despite being old and anything but handsome.

• Like 2

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

and some have large bulges in their wallet pocket.

That explains why people like Jagger still get young women despite being old and anything but handsome.

on the basis of what one ex - girlfriend told me in the 70's, jagger's genital bulges and abilities far exceeded his financial ones for a loooong time...

and i am really happy for him, honestly!

Are you joking? I disagree big time. Thai girls are lovely and sexy, and they crave attention. I have been fortunate enough to have dated and bedded quite a few non-bar girls some more than 10 years younger than me. 

I think it also depends on the person. Some people are handsome, some are not, some have good social skill and some have none. 

girls dont care that much about looks as long as you are a good provider. materialism  is far worse than back in the western world. all you do is ask a thai girl you know if she has any friends who like western men. they will almost always come up with a list of potential mates, unless you are flat broke of course. if you are good looking they dont even care if you are broke. 

And you must be both. Please do not take this the wrong way, but ....

Pick up girls, at tesco, in front of 7/11, movies, book stores, Index Living, beach, park, lobby of most offices,

etc. etc. I've been given girls phones twice while shopping if Tesco. Both times husband or BF with them.

They both found a way to slip their number to me. Easy to bang in this country. Indonesia more so....

You should have reported your mother or father; when they beat you with the ugly stick. Sorry for you.

But you should be able to pick up a girl who is rated a 4-5 out of 10 to bang ? right ?

1 hour ago, blackcab said:

When I look at my wife's friends there are many the same age as her that are single. They don't have children, they are financially independent and they speak very good English (and some speak a third language). They have good jobs and are very pleasant to look at. They have all studied and/or travelled abroad and while they are Thai they are also open minded about other countries and cultures. Most of them would like to date a good guy (Thai or otherwise), but they have difficulty finding anyone.

There is definitely opportunity for good quality guys who mix in the right circles.

absolutely agree. there are many educated, professional, financially independent and attractive women out there looking for a decent guy.

the problem for many foreigners is that most of these women will not look at any guy who hangs around bars or the bar scene.

• Like 1

I'm married to a Thai and over the years some of her friends have asked me if I knew of a foreign man suitable for them, he had to have a good sense of humour  and be kind hearted but none of them ever mentioned looks or money as being important.

• Like 2