Video: Pattaya police drugs arrest in broad daylight

webfact

The kick mentality is still alive and well(?). Pathetic really. Good they finally got the dealers but the way they did it was something out of a keystone cops comedy. 

"....  police look into expanding the inquiry to locate their suppliers " Considering it? Just do it as a matter of course! OMG :coffee1:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

A glass breaker attached to a surefire would have been logical surely.  Even in LOS???

PS When I say Surefire I do not mean a Glock 17. LOL

Or a chain winch attached to another truck. Just hook it onto the criminals' truck door, accelerate and the door comes off. Job done.

7 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

You mean they would have phoned them relentlessly until they surrendered. :) 

Simpler way, have seen it in the real world.

Call the Tow truck, Install the dollies under the rear wheels, lift up the front end, this way the ones in the vehicle have no longer control, and tow it to the Police impound yard and let them sit in it till they decided to get out, All it required was two Police Officers guarding each side of the vehicle to arrest hem when they opened the door(s). 

3 hours ago, carlyai said:

Yes, I agree with you.

Most responders just know what to do here as they saw it on TV.

I was the first car at a red light intersection on the Sunshine Coast in Australia when 2 plain cars came from the other direction, across the concrete curb and hemmed in another car, on the other side of the lights.

There were about 5 cops who surrounded the car, guns and tazers drawn. There was one woman driver in the car. Don't know what she had done, but one of the cops was jumping at the driver car window trying to break it, and it didn't. Then another cop came with his club and broke the drivers door window all over the driver.

Looked like in the Thai video.

Real time....it's not like the movies.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Probably robbed a bank, cops in Australia don't usually draw their guns unless they know there is a threat, I am assuming really.

11 hours ago, stubuzz said:

The video highlights the lack of training these guys are given. Trying to open the door by kicking it in?

Could do better to watch a few episodes of "Police Interceptors", British police often apprehend criminals after a car chase, most police are not armed so shooting out tyres is not an option, when stopped if the suspects do no comply the will use their batons to smash the car windows and even drag the suspects out through a car window.

http://www.channel5.com/show/police-interceptors

2 hours ago, lamecn said:

"Plain clothes officers!" Did they show any proper ID?

I'd get scared and try to reach the nearest police station if I was chased by a "civil" car with armed civilians.

Have to say would have been better had the police been in uniform but even then so many different uniforms and impersonators who knows if they are for real.

Probably robbed a bank, cops in Australia don't usually draw their guns unless they know there is a threat, I am assuming really.

Don't really know what the guy with the tazer was doing, as the bird was in the car. I alway wonder about people surrounding something with guns drawn, if they shoot aren't they going to probably hit each other? Must be the heat of the moment.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk