Thailand: Nudist resorts flourish in Asia-Pacific’s most popular tourist haunt

webfact

Frankly it looks like a swimming pool for gays to me ... I may be short sighted but I don't see one lady in there ... I have nothing against naturism, when i was a kid my parents sometimes took the family to naturist camps and it was OK, mostly ... except for a few rancid and obviously obsessed perverts who lurked around and are probaby unavoidable in this kind of place.

Again the problem is not naturism, it's hypocrisy.

Edited by Yann55

6 hours ago, halloween said:

I think he/she may have been blurred out. There are 2, perhaps 3 blurrings in the photo.

Make that large blur outs, lots of others where the fig leaves normally go.

The blurs are from the fountains' water hitting the pool :rolleyes: Two from the elephants, and one from the jacuzzi pool on the top right..

6 hours ago, halloween said:

I think he/she may have been blurred out. There are 2, perhaps 3 blurrings in the photo.

Make that large blur outs, lots of others where the fig leaves normally go.

Some "members" excited about what they were doing?

4 hours ago, Alive said:

TV should have a naturist thread where we can discuss naturism and going natural. It's time for the revolution. One day everyone will be naked!

You are when you're born and again when you die, in the meantime you're naked under your clothes.......everyone knows what you look like, for the life of me I can't understand what the problem is? Is everyone here brought up to believe that genitals are "dirty"?? :whistling::wai:

3 hours ago, augustwest said:

Years ago I went to asparagus beach,part of the Jones beach complex on Long Island. Didn't see 1 woman I would spend even an hour with!

I'm sure they were all heartbroken, having probably scrambled over hard country to get a glimpse of your firm body if they could see through the gaggle of nubile teenage beauties surrounding you....

4 hours ago, Alive said:

TV should have a naturist thread where we can discuss naturism and going natural. It's time for the revolution. One day everyone will be naked!

Good idea,  TV members should not feel ashamed to let it all hang out, only I have a weak stomach and grotesque sights like these can make me throw up very easily. 

4 hours ago, Timebandit said:

You people start drinking far too early in the morning! What you think are blurred out pictures are actually where the water stream from the elephants is hitting the water. 

We are having rights taken from us daily and these free minded people are simply excercising a right. You people who find something sexual about this are actually the weirdos.

You think that only wierdos prefer young attractive bodies and avoid the sight of old, fat, sagging naked bodies?  If you are correct, I and a great many others are wierdos.

Is it possible for the overwhelming majority to be wierdos and only a small minority "normal"?  It seems the reverse would be true.

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I wouldnt mind trying....but what does one do if one gets a hard on when interacting with female guests?

Surprisingly when you are all naked in a beach/pool environment the old boy rarely would raise his head.  It is all to do with YOUR head (big and small).  If you want to start fantasising about the nudists around you then may I suggest that you do it from a distance and preferably through binoculars.  That way any unexpected erections can be dealt with accordingly! 

2 hours ago, TPI said:

You are when you're born and again when you die, in the meantime you're naked under your clothes.......everyone knows what you look like, for the life of me I can't understand what the problem is? Is everyone here brought up to believe that genitals are "dirty"?? :whistling::wai:

Sometimes genitals are dirty but the reason I stay away from nudist beaches is because they are full of old fat people or old skinny people...either way it is an assault to the senses.

14 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Sometimes genitals are dirty but the reason I stay away from nudist beaches is because they are full of old fat people or old skinny people...either way it is an assault to the senses.

Clearly you are going to the wrong nudist beaches. In Mediterranean beach resorts the nudist beaches tend to attract the young and the beautiful.

On 9/21/2016 at 9:04 AM, chiang mai said:

For some reason, standing around in a pool with a bunch of naked westerners doesn't appeal, maybe it's just me. But hey ho, each to their own.

I have a roof top sunny place, half the size of a basketball court, with trees around, and birds singing.  I have another property, 11 rai.  Both places are secluded enough for nudism, without any walls needed.  Like a lot of things, clothes are an add-on invented by people.  We're the only species which wrap things around ourselves, except maybe insects when they molt.  We're also the only species which do a lot of zany things, too many to list here.

I also have been nude at around 20 different creeks and waterfalls around Thailand.  Don't tell authorities, they'd want to throw me in jail (as well as get a hefty fine).