Video: Australian Biker Identified as one 'Foreign Mafia'

webfact

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, nev said:

So the Thai men start it and now they get a nice compensation package mmmmm. This might encourage more attacks on falang.

Is this the case of a truck knocking over a motorcycle belonging to the Thais and doing a runner? 

If so,  please tell me how the Thais started it. 

18 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

You got it nev... but seems off road is pfff'ing at something he knows nothing about... not so long ago they had a picture of the Thai Hells with the dead Aussie Hells here on Thai Visa... anyone who thinks the Hells are not a force to be reckoned with surely knows nothing about them... I ain't squeemish but I would tread lightly ... problem is Thais and their lack of culture don't know what a real motorcycle organized crime gang is...

You guys forget one thing ! they are up against a bigger crime syndicate than there selves....?!?!? the RTP.....they can involve the Immigration Police.....and make life very difficult for anybody....

22 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

Easier just to pay the compensation and it all goes away, of course its BULLSHIT the thais smashed their truck up tot he tune of over 100K in damages so they get to pay compensation and to fix their truck but as you can see they dont want press coverage just pay and let it fade away.

Let the thai guys enjoy their money :whistling: 

should this not be a criminal case? it is from any angle you look at it.

2 hours ago, KenKadz said:

I thought the going rate for a physical altercation in Thailand is Baht 500?

Is this another example of two tiered pricing, one price for Thais, another price for Farangs?

if you want to minimise street fighting then the perceived concept of Baht 500 must be buried.

4 hours ago, sanukjim said:

These phonies are not true "Hells Angels" as they are not affiliated with the Oakland Group. Want-a-bes in name only.

Best keep your mouth SHUT when you know FA about what your talking HA have Chapters ALL OVER THE WORLD Oakland is the Original start up chapter every other legit chapter are real HA's including Thailand chapters 

5 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Best keep your mouth SHUT when you know FA about what your talking HA have Chapters ALL OVER THE WORLD Oakland is the Original start up chapter every other legit chapter are real HA's including Thailand chapters 

Read the thread before yelling and ranting you hero. you will find sanukjim has already been corrected.

Edited by Don Mega

So the Aussies knock a bike over, the Thai's give chase. The guys get out of the car and kick the <deleted> out of the Thai's (which is ABH 5 years jail term) and they pay around £3000 and get on with there lives. Thought the powers that be wanted to kick all the undesirable's out of Thailand.

On 23/09/2016 at 4:02 PM, edwinchester said:

If I were the Thais receiving compensation from the Hells Angels I'd be looking over my shoulder for a considerable length of time.

It gives me the "heby jebies" just thinking about the upshot of all this! If I were the Thai's I'd be getting a passport and hitting the trail, these guys don't get angry they just get even! :whistling::wai:

On 2016-09-23 at 5:45 PM, daoyai said:

Amazing they allow foreign criminal gangs to reside here,  they are all scum. the "81" are a disease but hey, TIT.

I fully agree, Neithe do I understand how Thailand can allow one of the largest criminal or54ganisations to take residens in the country. Here in Hua Hin we also have another criminasl biker gang, The Bandidos as residents. Scary people.

23 hours ago, stubuzz said:

What happened to the usual 500bt fine?

This is a settlement, no charges = no fines. Unless they don't accept the 150,000 and try for more citing serious injuries.

Don't know how many laws were broken throughout this incident, by both sides.

Still, TIT eh?

Multiple off topic posts have been removed, I was really hoping it would not derail and hijack the topic but it has so they all got removed.

Please stay on topic if you want to discuss your private stuff please do so by PM Thank you

6 hours ago, Don Mega said:

I live not far from their clubhouse.

They must do an awful rbusiness" as they are always" wearing their patches.

Its rather amusing too see a big bad biker on his honda wave wearing his colours.

Thanks. Yeh thinks may have changed. Countries are different also.

As for the "Plastic Bikies", I've seen a few all dressed up in leathers with a home made patch on the back, a bandana on their bald head, playing pool in the bar whilst showing off their tattoos, then as you say riding off on Honda Wave...all except for the main man, who rides a 200cc Honda "chopper". Thanks for the laugh. Cheers

On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 7:34 PM, off road pat said:

Pffft,....the Hells Angels have no real power here,.....a farang sticks out in a crowd of Thais...I'm not even talking about a big guy with a lot of Tattoos in a biker outfit !!! did you see the video ??? they were so easily recognizable .... nothing will happen to those Thais....it's over they won !!! unless there is something more to this story ?

And by the way ,...who will pay the damage to black the van ????

Do these thais have relatives in Australia?

However, BangkokJack can now reveal that the three Australians had pulled up in their black pick-up truck outside a beer bar in south Pattaya only to be told, aggressively by local people, that they were not allowed to park in that spot.

They ignored this ‘warning’ and were then set upon by a group of around ten Thai men who were wielding bats, golf clubs and machetes. (see gallery)

In an attempt to escape they clipped a parked motorbike inciting others to join the attack.

This is where the Thai witnesses picked up the story when claiming all they saw was a black pick-up full of bikers chasing a young Thai man along the road and they ‘didn’t know why and so went to ask.’

The Aussies got out to inspect the damage to their truck and were set upon again. That time they retaliated and this is what is caught on the now infamous clip.

Source: http://bangkokjack.com/2016/09/24/pattaya-hells-angels-attack-truth/

Big men 3-1 and kicking a boy when he is down. 

I bet the Thai mafia are quivering.

They deserve to lose their colours, being an embarrassment to the MC.

They and that other "hard man" NOT, sharky, have no chance here. Go back to your little pond.

There was a biker meeting outside Central Festival a couple of months ago , one of the guys in the video were there,  many of the guys in the meetup were wearing Hell's Angels clothes , not only farang but a few Thais as well.  They live here permanently , and the police ignore them ,Why ?  A lot of money is handed over , 150k is nothing for these guys. 

23 hours ago, dotpoom said:

I thought according to the first reports....the Angles knocked over their bike and the lads chased after them?

No the Thai's smashed up there truck and they tried to drive away and then knocked the bike over.

Seems it was all about parking their truck and being told you can't park there.

16 hours ago, snowgard said:

However, BangkokJack can now reveal that the three Australians had pulled up in their black pick-up truck outside a beer bar in south Pattaya only to be told, aggressively by local people, that they were not allowed to park in that spot.

They ignored this ‘warning’ and were then set upon by a group of around ten Thai men who were wielding bats, golf clubs and machetes. (see gallery)

In an attempt to escape they clipped a parked motorbike inciting others to join the attack.

This is where the Thai witnesses picked up the story when claiming all they saw was a black pick-up full of bikers chasing a young Thai man along the road and they ‘didn’t know why and so went to ask.’

The Aussies got out to inspect the damage to their truck and were set upon again. That time they retaliated and this is what is caught on the now infamous clip.

Source: http://bangkokjack.com/2016/09/24/pattaya-hells-angels-attack-truth/

As I taught, there is more to the story.......it's not over yet.....

On 9/24/2016 at 0:50 PM, Penicillin said:

I have delt with biker gangs in the judicial system for more than 25 years. It is a mistake for these people to believe they will get a payout without deadly consequences. .  The HA have an extensive and effective network in and out of prisons and in many countries. They don't forgive and they don't forget. If there is a HA Thai chapter , then these "victims" will almost certainly be meeting them. 

I agree, if they're real Hell's Angels there will be price to pay. Presumably these Thai guys didn't know who they were mucking around with. The Hell's Angels have a sort of Thai philosophy, you muck around with one of us, you muck around with all of us.

On 24/9/2016 at 0:56 PM, Baerboxer said:

As long as he can take a few, Mr. Smith, Wesson, Heckler or Koch along then why not?

Reality - it's the job of the police including the immigration police to ensure foreign people here are not criminals and on the appropriate visas or extensions and behaving in accordance with the law.

Aussie has problems with bikers because the police are <deleted>. In countries with good police services the bikers are much less trouble.

just more keyboard warrior fluff and the rest is not even worth commenting on I'm afraid.

Not so long ago they had pics of Thai Hells Angels menbers here in Pattaya , they looked equally bad.

Maybe in reality the Thais didnt get the 150k , it could be just a lie by Police to save face.

If it is true and they did get the 150 k  I would always be looking over my shoulder if I was those Thai guys.

unfortaneley it is probable  these outlaw gangs have people in different positions on their payroll.

Their aim is to make money.

Edited by georgegeorgia