PM says he does not feel tired and can still work for the people

rooster59

PM says he does not feel tired and can still work for the people

2309006-wpcf_728x410.jpg

BANGKOK:-- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha said Friday night that he did not feel tired after having worked two years in the office although he admitted, sometimes, he lost his temper “which is normal for humans”.

More importantly, he said he said he had the will to carry on with his work for the people “because I have seen their eyes expressing quite a few expectations. However, he admitted that he felt the pressure because he had to make achievements.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-says-he-does-not-feel-tired-and-can-still-work-for-the-people/

2 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Could the expressions of expectation he sees be for the days when he and his cronies will be gone ?

And then get back the same old club using "democracy", read useless voting, to further their own power, bankaccounts, friends & relatives..

Does not really matter if you are bitten by the cat or the dog.

And democracy is not really working anywhere, degraded to a 4-5-6 year voting circus.

Maybe it is working more or less in Switzerland?

His army pension will be <deleted>. He or his cronies won't be retiring anytime soon, not when there is much wonga to proffered from all the planned multi-billion dollar Govt. Projects..

Edited by metisdead
Profane acronym removed.

To be honest I have completed very little and managed to control the thais with some rubbish vocabulary that rarely leads to any change. My family are doing extremely well since my tender in office. Why on God's earth would I go away. I forced my way in and getting good rich. You have to wait 5 years haha. You silly people.

dear oh dear, the usual people throwing insults at a man who is trying very hard to clean up this country a massive task and as far as I can see no one has ever attempted it before, I personally remain a supporter and hope he continues, he may not have done everything right but at least he is making an effort

5 hours ago, Jimbo2014 said:

Sounds like a prelude to another announcement....delayed elections may hap? 

election delays, well it isn't as if they haven't been pushed back a couple of times already. :smile:

and I think that when his appointed Senate votes him in as the unelected "PM", that he'll be ready.... :coffee1: