Q: Natural sleeping help?

Swiss1960

Don't nap during the day

Go to bed late when feel tired

Learn to relax all muscles in body while lying in bed

If noise annoys her, use reverse psychology and every time she hears the noise to completely relax her body.

Count backwards from 100 and repeat till go to sleep

Be careful with the melatonin. One of the side effects can be "vivid dreams." I've had those when using it, and many of my friends report them as well. The melatonin I have is in 2mg tablets. I've found that I still had vivid dreams when taking half a tablet, so I stopped taking it. I did try a quarter of a tablet a couple of times recently. No dream problems either time, but who can say about the next time? Good luck to your wife.

Actually many people recommend Melatonin witch is a hormone and playing with hormones

is not recommended and on top of that it is not Natural like the one produced by your body

there are many reports by reputable doctors about this, I took this one for example:

Too little melatonin is bad for you. And too much melatonin is a bad for you. Popping a melatonin pill (or two) is the easiest way to overload your body with this hormone.

Research is now revealing that our production of melatonin not only governs our circadian rhythms, but plays a role in scavenging free radicals and supporting the immune system. We know that melatonin is crucial to health, but flooding your system with melatonin doesn’t automatically mean less free radicals and a better immune system. It’s all about melatonin balanceDr. Michael Breus, “The Sleep Doctor,”

I don't have any problem sleeping but I have seen a report about Banana's 

apparently if you cut the two ends of 1 organic banana and boil it for about

10 min. then pass through a sieve and drink like a tea 1 hour before

sleep time is supposed to work wonders, it is said that eating the banana goop

with the peel will also help as it contains Potassium and Magnesium you can read about it here:

https://www.davidwolfe.com/banana-cinnamon-tea-deep-sleep/

Worth a try at least it is Natural not like Melatonin !!! 

Edited by Canuk23