Tax return accountant lawyer

fleur3

Hi,

I am living in CM since about one year.  I am dutch. My country and thailand do have an taxagreement that stipulates that i do have to pay tax in Thailand and not in Holland.

I am looking for an accountant or lawyer who can do that for me. Is not very complicated and  I could do it myself but would need help to do the paperwork because i do not speak Thai.

So why not have it done all by a thai lawyer or accountant.

Any advice about which one.

thanks

I suggest contacting Khun Saaranyaa (Aoy) at 081 883 7972. She is an accountant who has done my Thai tax returns for several years now. Her office is on the road between the Superhighway and Meechoke Plaza. The company is called Pac Glory Business Services, 053 245 473.

On ‎1‎-‎10‎-‎2016 at 4:18 AM, JimGant said:

Presumably you're working in Thailand. Otherwise, income brought into Thailand can easily be shielded from Thai taxation....

i am not working in thailand . get a pension from europe and can choose where to pay tax. Can and have to make a choice. Paying tax in Thailand is , for me, more attractive.

Interesting. Sounds like your home country will give you a pass if you can show you file at tax return in Thailand, to include your home country pension. Have seen others on this forum wish to do the same -- but were rebuffed by Thai tax authorities -- not sure why. Maybe because the pension was a government pension -- and most tax treaties give sole taxation authority to the home country paying this pension (no such restrictions on private pensions from home country, however)

Interesting option you have -- not having to file a home country tax return if you pay taxes in Thailand -- even if such taxes are just a fraction of what you'd owe in your home country (presumably this is the case, or you wouldn't be going to all this bother?)

Archived