Questions about Girls in Thai Friendly

I met a Thai girl on Thai Friendly some days ago.She has a decent job in Samut Prakan and she is not a bar girl.I chat with her on Thai Friendly around Two days and we exchange Line each other.I feel that she is a good girl and caring.(Mostly she talk to me via line actively).and Now I know she has deleted the profile on Thai Friendly.she tell me she wants to talk to me only and doesnt want me to play Thai Friendly anymore.she said she will get her bachelor degree next month and ask me if i go to see her on her important day.

But the question is when I ask her for her Facebook,She excused that she doesn't play Facebook and don't add my Facebook.I am curious at that time so I use her email address to search her FB and I found that she has been married a Thai guy already.some photos shows on her FB about her wedding on May 2016.(But she said she doesn't have boyfriend to me via Line)

I feel confused now....Does any guys know what the girl think???

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used ThaiFriendly back in 2010 and it seemed okay.

In 2011 I met a girl who I eventually lived with for about five years. We were a couple for the first four years, and lived together as friends for the following year. Back then I also met other decent girls on TF.

I looked at ThaiFriendly again a few weeks ago and things have completely changed. I get "you want short time with me" messages from 18-years-olds; I'm bombarded with "I'm very honest" BS from desperate middle-aged divorcees; I'm inundated with "I'm looking for a generous farang husband" crap from twenty somethings.

I'd be careful if I were you. And I'd trust next to nothing. If the girl you've met doesn't want to add you as a FB friend, she's hiding something. 

To be frank: block, delete, finish, move on.   

I think you're being played, but you already know that don't you?
She doesn't know I have known her Facebook already....But she keeps chatting with me via line every day.begins from wake up in the morning to sleep time.and she chat me actively first.I feel like she is caring like a girlfriend everyday[emoji28][emoji28]

I don't know why she wants to play with me?and she would like to teach me Phasa Thai every day.

And one more question.Why I find several Thai girls on Thai friendly.Most of them said to me they don't have boyfriend any but I found that they have boyfriend/Married/Have children in the end?Is there any good girls on Thai Friendly?Are Thai girls finding sex partner here only?

4 minutes ago, WantThaiMilk said:

She doesn't know I have known her Facebook already....But she keeps chatting with me via line every day.begins from wake up in the morning to sleep time.and she chat me actively first.I feel like she is caring like a girlfriend everydayemoji28.pngemoji28.png

I don't know why she wants to play with me?and she would like to teach me Phasa Thai every day.

And one more question.Why I find several Thai girls on Thai friendly.Most of them said to me they don't have boyfriend any but I found that they have boyfriend/Married/Have children in the end?Is there any good girls on Thai Friendly?Are Thai girls finding sex partner here only?

Sex partner? More like looking for someone to improve their lifestyle financially.

I would suggest nearly every girl you meet online is looking for you to improve their lifestyle financially. What does it matter if she was a bargirl or not (it does not make them a bad person) and their aspirations will quite probably be the same as anyone else you are likely to meet. 

32 minutes ago, WantThaiMilk said:

She doesn't know I have known her Facebook already....But she keeps chatting with me via line every day.begins from wake up in the morning to sleep time.and she chat me actively first.I feel like she is caring like a girlfriend everydayemoji28.pngemoji28.png

I assume you're in a long-distance relationship.  Not a good idea, at least not with girls you meet online.  It's too easy for them to lie.  She can easily be chatting with loads of other guys at the same time.  If she's blocked you, you may think that's she's no longer on TF but she still might be...you just can't see her.  I always tell my friends back home that they need to be in-country and for a long time if they want to start a real and meaningful relationship with a Thai  girl.  Especially if she's young and attractive.  The only exception may be older ladies, 40+. 

I think you really need to be Thai girl savy to work through Thai Friendly. That is if your looking for a genuine relationship. Sadly the playbook they use has had quite a few new pages added to it.

I fooled around with it a few years back and really met some wing nuts. However I did meet my current gf on it and it's been great. If I would have caught her in any lies or deceptions I would have bounced.

She may have gotton married a in May 2016, it didnt work out and it finished , or they are still together and She wants out .

Maybe Shes pregnant ans shes looking tor an escape route ?

I would send her photos from FB of her wedding and ask for an explanation  

On 9/26/2016 at 3:17 PM, WantThaiMilk said:

What you're describing here is pretty much the exact reason I've never been serious with a Thai girl. It's almost always like this.

10 hours ago, sanemax said:

She may have gotton married a in May 2016, it didnt work out and it finished , or they are still together and She wants out .

Be careful about doing this. Thais do not like being called on their lies. You're likely make her paranoid about where the photos came from as well. And then there's always a chance she'll somehow make it a slander issue.

Updated:02/10/2016
Her boyfriend found us chatting on Line.and her boyfriend send the photos of her wedding to me.Of course she recognize that she has been married on May 2016.I ask why she tell a lie to me.She said she wants to chat with me and she is afraid that I will disappear and not chat with her anymore.and she said that she is not ready for her married life and she doesn't have children.
Is the Thai girl believable?she wants me or just want my money to support her and her boyfriend?
Is there any chances for me to get the free sex lunch?

Updated:02/10/2016
Her boyfriend found us chatting on Line.and her boyfriend send the photos of her wedding to me.Of course she recognize that she has been married on May 2016.I ask why she tell a lie to me.She said she wants to chat with me and she is afraid that I will disappear and not chat with her anymore.and she said that she is not ready for her married life and she doesn't have children.
Is the Thai girl believable?Is there any chances for me to get the free sex lunch?

I am the original poster of the post.This is my latest update for our relationship.

Please see my latest update on #19
Her boyfriend known us chatting on line so her boyfriend use her phone to send me her wedding photo.And she recognize that she has been married on May 2016.She explain that why she lie on me because she is afraid that I will not chat with her anymore.And she tell me she is not ready for her married life and she doesn't have children.I want to know if she wants me or want my money to support her?Now I still keep chatting with her.

OP is at least up front in admitting he wants 'the free sex lunch' though as such he can have no complaints about the women wanting him for something too.

Most nice and genuine ladies trying out Thaifriendly will be complaining of men looking for a 'free sex lunch' so it seems the OP fits nicely with a gold digger like 2+2=4

On 27/09/2016 at 11:13 AM, eldragon said:

What you're describing here is pretty much the exact reason I've never been serious with a Thai girl. It's almost always like this.

You are a real sweetheart eldragon. 5 years wirh 1 woman and was not serious? How do you manage that I mean 5 years with 1 woman and not regarded as serious that's pretty harsh on the girl. Was she like a trophy girl or something?

On 26/09/2016 at 9:16 AM, Fabricus said:

I used ThaiFriendly back in 2010 and it seemed okay.

In 2011 I met a girl who I eventually lived with for about five years. We were a couple for the first four years, and lived together as friends for the following year. Back then I also met other decent girls on TF.

I looked at ThaiFriendly again a few weeks ago and things have completely changed. I get "you want short time with me" messages from 18-years-olds; I'm bombarded with "I'm very honest" BS from desperate middle-aged divorcees; I'm inundated with "I'm looking for a generous farang husband" crap from twenty somethings.

I'd be careful if I were you. And I'd trust next to nothing. If the girl you've met doesn't want to add you as a FB friend, she's hiding something. 

To be frank: block, delete, finish, move on.   

Only thing I will say is regarding Facebook.

I deactivated mine as has the mrs and we were never friends on Facebook and all her thai mates suggested all sorts about me etc. You know the stuff.

Anyway I done a fair bit of travelling around thailand and I stayed at a few places and lo and behold I get friend suggestions of people I never spoke to or even met. I know a little bit about the facebook algorithm (read  FB algorithm and tested it) to know my name got looked up by people for reasons I am still not sure but it happens a fair bit and I do not like that it's invasive and besides facebook in thailand out of control. The amount of sob stories revolving around facebook is just pathetic.  The Mrs's ex husbands parent try add me on Facebook, only bloody english she know. She trusts me even less now but this is a woman who gets all the gold she owns and displays it and she does not realise why she so popular. The real sh×t in this story is my mrs little kid (11) has now started doing it and in every picture she displays her solitary gold ear ring and guess what! She becomes more popular even people that do not know her! Wonder what they are upto!

12 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You are a real sweetheart eldragon. 5 years wirh 1 woman and was not serious? How do you manage that I mean 5 years with 1 woman and not regarded as serious that's pretty harsh on the girl. Was she like a trophy girl or something?

I've been with one woman for five years? You got the wrong guy, mate. I've been single or in non-committal relationships my entire time in Thailand b/c of what the OP described. I'd never get serious with a girl that had someone else on the go, even if I believed she loved me more than the other guy.

13 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

The amount of sob stories revolving around facebook is just pathetic. 

Very true. It's well known that FB is responsible for a large number of relationship breakups.

I don't have any stats, but I've read that loads of young couples split due to excessive FB usage and the jealousy it engenders.

Archived