Questions about Girls in Thai Friendly

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

recently i got a nice sticker saying "hi" from a TF girl. her profile said "looking for customers"  i repled "TF is not for prostitute business.   she then sent me a vile message hoping i get hiv and die.

i did a screecapture of the exchange and sent it to her.  she then wrote  "why"

not enough brain cells to know the screenshot is a way of "proof positive" since apparently messages can be deleted on tf.  then she blocked me.

imo going to an upscale disco or pub not generally frequented by hookers  (rca, thonglor) is a more viable way to meet women.  imo tf does have a very small % of decent ones but the time and effort to reach them is not worth it.

• 11 months later...

I'm would like to say sorry to you about what did you found from Thai friendly. I am the member from Thai friendly. And I had many contacts from foreigner who talk about bad experience from bad Thai girl. Most of Thai girl think the foreigner have much money.  They think about if they marry with foreigner and have child with foreigner they can move to abroad country. I would like to say yes some girl only want money from you. You should to be careful. Don't have sex with them for the beginning date. Give talking about 5 months and after that they will show their behavior.

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2016 at 11:12 AM, Fabricus said:

You might be right, but I doubt high-earning Thai women use ThaiFriendly.

just my experience..some does and even run a business, high income/personality in thailand. Of course they don't always OL all the time,  what goes around come around. My thai girl friend say, its a jungle out there..sometime you can get killed..just follow the SOP

On 10/3/2016 at 2:59 PM, Rc2702 said:

Personally, I always try and give people a chance and the Mrs is only lady I had  LTR here with and we had a few issues and they continue and all of them centre around trust I just pass her my phone and say have a read. Mrs fell pregnant in may after being on the pill. I not read much about this on here. She let me know a month into pregnancy. I just said this is an accident but I will support any decision she makes but I also made it clear child will have a British passport fast and land and house dreams are over its a condo all the way from here on whilst a family need to grow. I will admit I have tried to ignore the "safety net" advice but now a child is in the mix it can no longer be ignored.  About lies and thai women. Sorry to say but I make it very clear when she has lied and I'm not afraid to say I can see her squirm but the quicker she learns to cut the bull shat the quicker we will grow together.  

Do you plan on DNA testing the child? and have you told her that?

Just wondering?

On 10/3/2016 at 2:59 PM, Rc2702 said:

Personally, I always try and give people a chance and the Mrs is only lady I had  LTR here with and we had a few issues and they continue and all of them centre around trust I just pass her my phone and say have a read. Mrs fell pregnant in may after being on the pill. I not read much about this on here. She let me know a month into pregnancy. I just said this is an accident but I will support any decision she makes but I also made it clear child will have a British passport fast and land and house dreams are over its a condo all the way from here on whilst a family need to grow. I will admit I have tried to ignore the "safety net" advice but now a child is in the mix it can no longer be ignored.  About lies and thai women. Sorry to say but I make it very clear when she has lied and I'm not afraid to say I can see her squirm but the quicker she learns to cut the bull shat the quicker we will grow together.  

Make sure you go to court to legitimize your relationship with your child.

Otherwise, in Thai law, you have no rights over where he/she lives, goes to school etc and if she bolts with the child, the police might not investigate or try to track her down without the paper from the court showing you as the child's legal father.

I'd suggest you cut all romantic/sexual ties with the mother but maybe you're prepared to overlook that kind of dishonesty.

That's not a good or bad thing but, if a woman can deceive a man over something as serious as pregnancy, she can deceive him over pretty much anything.

13 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Make sure you go to court to legitimize your relationship with your child.

Otherwise, in Thai law, you have no rights over where he/she lives, goes to school etc and if she bolts with the child, the police might not investigate or try to track her down without the paper from the court showing you as the child's legal father.

I'd suggest you cut all romantic/sexual ties with the mother but maybe you're prepared to overlook that kind of dishonesty.

That's not a good or bad thing but, if a woman can deceive a man over something as serious as pregnancy, she can deceive him over pretty much anything.

cant agree more..it's a jungle out there for westerners. Maybe the percentage of nice decent woman has drop to below 10% on TF . I see so many prostitute there lately. Some pretty decent in clothes and may say looking for good guy..bla,bla,bla...<deleted> lmao

5 hours ago, NonthaburiBear said:

cant agree more..it's a jungle out there for westerners. Maybe the percentage of nice decent woman has drop to below 10% on TF . I see so many prostitute there lately. Some pretty decent in clothes and may say looking for good guy..bla,bla,bla...<deleted> lmao

Oh for sure. 90% hookers

Women I've personally seen in the clubs allowing themselves to be digitally probed by a greasy slime ball on the dance floor are on Thaifriendly trying to reinvent themselves as "good girls" with the potential for marriage. 

Their pidgin English profiles say things like "Don't talk about sex" and "Talk polite with Thai lady" as if all the time spent on their backs (up to 3 times or more in 24 hours) just magically disappears in a puff of self denial.

Hookers who say they're not party girls but all their pictures are of them in mini-dresses and platforms with whorehouse tatts down their leg.

You've got to laugh!! :laugh:

Better to just go to bars/clubs/events the whores know they won't find many buyers for their "wares" in

As someone else said, almost anywhere in Thonglor, Ekkamai, RCA should be relatively streetwalker-free (if you're in BKK)

2 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Oh for sure. 90% hookers

Women I've personally seen in the clubs allowing themselves to be digitally probed by a greasy slime ball on the dance floor are on Thaifriendly trying to reinvent themselves as "good girls" with the potential for marriage. 

Their pidgin English profiles say things like "Don't talk about sex" and "Talk polite with Thai lady" as if all the time spent on their backs (up to 3 times or more in 24 hours) just magically disappears in a puff of self denial.

Hookers who say they're not party girls but all their pictures are of them in mini-dresses and platforms with whorehouse tatts down their leg.

You've got to laugh!! :laugh:

Better to just go to bars/clubs/events the whores know they won't find many buyers for their "wares" in

As someone else said, almost anywhere in Thonglor, Ekkamai, RCA should be relatively streetwalker-free (if you're in BKK)

So we now know where you mostly hang out for your knowledgeably post.....?

10 minutes ago, transam said:

So we now know where you mostly hang out for your knowledgeably post.....?

Same place HardenedSoul used to hang out, same age, and came from the same place in the UK.

I'm sure it's a coincidence. Wonder if TR claims to be black too?

1 minute ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Same place HardenedSoul used to hang out, same age, and came from the same place in the UK.

I'm sure it's a coincidence. Wonder if TR claims to be black too?

That's the second time you've mentioned that name

So you're trying to say that this guy was the only other person on this forum who went to thonglor and ekkamai so I must be him?

So this poster is the only other poster on this forum from London so, again, I must be him.

mmhmm,

That (probably fictitious) highly paid job you said you had wasn't based at Scotland Yard by any chance, was it?

7 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

That (probably fictitious) highly paid job you said you had wasn't based at Scotland Yard by any chance, was it?

I don't have any job now, trying to eke out my meager savings before I'm forced to return to London and live on welfare.

4 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I don't have any job now, trying to eke out my meager savings before I'm forced to return to London and live on welfare.

Oh I know you're retired but you claimed you had a highly paid job in London before that gave you enough money to buy cocaine.

Oh, I'm sorry, had you forgotten you'd told us that one?

6 minutes ago, transam said:

I have....classic-guitar-smiley-emoticon.gif.5c44b2ad1f832fda5177a46fe412ae21.gif

You mean you're out of dumb things to say?

OK then

Let me predict what's going to happen next......

You're going to wait until someone comes along, "likes" your posts and then, newly emboldened by the presence of an ally, you'll start trying to bait me again.

You're a pack fighter - obviously you've learned too much from the locals

Archived