Questions about Girls in Thai Friendly

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Just Weird said:

His was a rational comment on what I see as garbage in your post, albeit with an unfortunate typing error that was all you could have a go at. 

What part was garbage?Oh wait...lemme predict your response

"All of it" or, perhaps,  "What part wasn't garbage"

Right we've saved some time so now we're at the point where you either substantiate your rebuttal or

you just prove that you and TA are intellectual BFFs......

31 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Let me predict what's going to happen next......

You're going to wait until someone comes along, "likes" your posts and then, newly emboldened by the presence of an ally, you'll start trying to bait me again.

Done!

PS. Tranny's a Master Baiter!

8 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

His was a rational comment on what I see as garbage in your post, albeit with an unfortunate typing error that was all you could have a go at. 

It wasn't a rational comment - the question mark at the end suggests it was a question.

Come ON, then.....explain what he said or what, in your opinion, he meant to say ....or meant to ask

9 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

What part was garbage?Oh wait...lemme predict your response

"All of it" or, perhaps,  "What part wasn't garbage"

Right we've saved some time so now we're at the point where you either substantiate your rebuttal or

you just prove that you and TA are intellectual BFFs......

"What part was garbage"?

My inclination is to go for all of it.

What I said was not a rebuttal, it was my opinion, that is something that I do not have to substantiate to anyone.  And it's still my opinion.

"lemme predict...",

"you just prove that you and TA are intellectual BFFs......"

Oh, the irony.

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

"What part was garbage"?

My inclination is to go for all of it.

What I said was not a rebuttal, it was my opinion, that is something that I do not have to substantiate to anyone.  And it's still my opinion.

"you just prove that you and TA are intellectual BFFs......"

Oh, the irony.

Your opinion ain't worth crap if you can't back it up.

12 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

It wasn't a rational comment - the question mark at the end suggests it was a question.

Come ON, then.....explain what he said or what, in your opinion, he meant to say ....or meant to ask

It's not up to me to explain what he meant, but my interpretation of it was that it was a rhetorical question, if you know what that is.

Just now, Just Weird said:

It's not up to me to explain what he meant, but my interpretation of it was that it was a rhetorical question, if you know what that is.

Oh I know what it is but it's funny; you said it was "rational" yet you haven't got a clue what he meant...........

Classic

5 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Oh for sure. 90% hookers

Women I've personally seen in the clubs allowing themselves to be digitally probed by a greasy slime ball on the dance floor are on Thaifriendly trying to reinvent themselves as "good girls" with the potential for marriage. 

Their pidgin English profiles say things like "Don't talk about sex" and "Talk polite with Thai lady" as if all the time spent on their backs (up to 3 times or more in 24 hours) just magically disappears in a puff of self denial.

Hookers who say they're not party girls but all their pictures are of them in mini-dresses and platforms with whorehouse tatts down their leg.

You've got to laugh!! :laugh:

Better to just go to bars/clubs/events the whores know they won't find many buyers for their "wares" in

As someone else said, almost anywhere in Thonglor, Ekkamai, RCA should be relatively streetwalker-free (if you're in BKK)

5555, you know  i met a girl on that site few years ago. Nice profile, have 1 kids ..work for thai government which turn up to be decent..she say she  "No funny woman" if you know what i mean :D

i date her for 1 year and pretty normal for us..it was my 1st experience dating normal TH girl before she left me due to non married commitment :D .. i kinda miss her sometime

the other girl are High education woman late 30s , rich family,runs her own business..being dumped by her husband for unknown reason

turn out to be plain easy to suck my balls on our first meeting...hahaaa,  but from the looks of things really tells it all

On 12/17/2017 at 2:20 PM, Just Weird said:

we should not attack each other for typing or grammar errors

On 12/17/2017 at 6:00 PM, NonthaburiBear said:

5555, you know  i met a girl on that site few years ago. Nice profile, have 1 kids ..work for thai government which turn up to be decent..she say she  "No funny woman" if you know what i mean :D

i date her for 1 year and pretty normal for us..it was my 1st experience dating normal TH girl before she left me due to non married commitment :D .. i kinda miss her sometime

the other girl are High education woman late 30s , rich family,runs her own business..being dumped by her husband for unknown reason

turn out to be plain easy to suck my balls on our first meeting...hahaaa,  but from the looks of things really tells it all

in my humble life experience usually the higher educated ones are better at sucking balls, etc etc.  people may say a girl has no class oris a slut if she sleeps with u first time or such but i strongly disagree.  if there is chemistry whats the big deal?

just be cautious cause some of the better looking chicks may ask you to suck their balls.................

15 hours ago, atyclb said:

in my humble life experience usually the higher educated ones are better at sucking balls, etc etc.  people may say a girl has no class oris a slut if she sleeps with u first time or such but i strongly disagree.  if there is chemistry whats the big deal?

just be cautious cause some of the better looking chicks may ask you to suck their balls.................

not a big deal mate, we know each other for 5 months until we meet offline, at the first time we had a fight due to lack of culture and language understanding. She's  been school abroad for 1 year ... until now we still be friends.. inspite our age difference ,she know how to take care his body. She's already have 2 kids from her previous husband. .. i have to admit there's certain flair with her who make me falling in love :

On 12/17/2017 at 6:00 PM, NonthaburiBear said:

Did she want a sinsod? Monthly allowance? Got her number?

5 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Did she want a sinsod? Monthly allowance? Got her number?

bro..i didn't married her .. Monthly Allowance ?  i never buy her any stuff even though i really want..she reluctantly refuse any gift from me.It's a barn find for me :) and  i'm a keepers , she's can comeback anytime to my heart..keep 1 room for her  55555 :)

btw I set my standard high for Thai women on TF  and ended up with low respons..however i always catch the bigger fish ..Cheers

1 hour ago, NonthaburiBear said:

Cheers bro... needless to say , theres good women in TF or in  Thailand  just like in any other country, but we gotta sort the rice from the paddies

Sorted and married 4 years ago. Don't give money, didn't pay a silly sinsod and got a free accommodation.

But nothing lasts forever.... maybe she'll kick me out after comparing herself with friends from FB.

backup bro!

Archived