Questions about Girls in Thai Friendly

5 minutes ago, eldragon said:

I've been with one woman for five years? You got the wrong guy, mate. I've been single or in non-committal relationships my entire time in Thailand b/c of what the OP described. I'd never get serious with a girl that had someone else on the go, even if I believed she loved me more than the other guy.

You lived with her for 5 years so you negotiated the terms from the outset (nothing serious) she never got the wrong end of the stick? Seems unlikely no one was hurt at some point? 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You lived with her for 5 years so you negotiated the terms from the outset (nothing serious) she never got the wrong end of the stick? Seems unlikely no one was hurt at some point? 

Why do you keep saying I was with one girl for five years? Is this girl you speak of meant to be some kind of metaphor for the collective women of Thailand that I've carried on with over the years.

Yeah, I'm sure plenty of women have felt hurt about me. But I never lied to any of em. What's happened every time is somewhere around the three or four week mark (this is the average amount of time it takes me to determine there's definitely another guy in the picture) I tell em, "I like you, but I'll never be serious with you, b/c I don't trust you, b/c you've been playing another guy the whole time you were with me." Sometimes they try to justify it by saying something to the effect of, "Well, yeah, but I didn't want to give him (or his money) up until I was sure you loved me." It's a catch-22 really.

20 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Sorry did I misread you lived with a woman for 5 years and 4 were together in one way or another and the final year just friends?

If I'm mistaken I apologise. 

Eldragon I am sorry I read Fabricus post and thought it was you. Apologies.

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Eldragon I am sorry I read Fabricus post and thought it was you. Apologies.

Yep, you've confused things.

I lived with my son's mother for ten years (that ended in 2010) and in 2011 met a girl on ThaiFfriendly.

The girl lived in Pattani, and I moved in with her in October 2011 after my house in BKK got flooded. We were a couple for the first four years and lived as friends for the fifth year. I moved away from Pattani just over a week ago.

I'm now gloriously single!

9 hours ago, eldragon said:

Why do you keep saying I was with one girl for five years? Is this girl you speak of meant to be some kind of metaphor for the collective women of Thailand that I've carried on with over the years.

Yeah, I'm sure plenty of women have felt hurt about me. But I never lied to any of em. What's happened every time is somewhere around the three or four week mark (this is the average amount of time it takes me to determine there's definitely another guy in the picture) I tell em, "I like you, but I'll never be serious with you, b/c I don't trust you, b/c you've been playing another guy the whole time you were with me." Sometimes they try to justify it by saying something to the effect of, "Well, yeah, but I didn't want to give him (or his money) up until I was sure you loved me." It's a catch-22 really.

A lot of women round the world do this though. A lot stick with a man until something better comes along instead of walking the lonely path for a bit. When they do walk the path they are Great Fun! Just my experience I dated a nurse in london for 7 years so I always heard about all her mates. Funny bunch of girls.

1. She used this website called plenty of fish, anyway she walking down rd and chap on a bicycle looks at her stops and says "your from that website I message you" stunned girl replies "website? Don't think so sorry wrong person" bike man "nah it was you of the dating site, you got the same clothes on as one of your pics!" 

The girl is now happily married, to a guy from website. 

My ex she began dating me during the break up with ex. Chap was in USA was her childhood sweetheart 6+ years but there was an overlap.

Same ex began dating guy end of our relationship. Lasted two weeks. She's a good girl but she cannot be alone and has dated a few guys since we split. 

A lot of women do what your explaining it's pretty normal in UK if it's not serious and then you have that talk and decide.

On 10/2/2016 at 11:42 AM, WantThaiMilk said:

Please see my latest update on #19
Her boyfriend known us chatting on line so her boyfriend use her phone to send me her wedding photo.And she recognize that she has been married on May 2016.She explain that why she lie on me because she is afraid that I will not chat with her anymore.And she tell me she is not ready for her married life and she doesn't have children.I want to know if she wants me or want my money to support her?Now I still keep chatting with her.

Stop talking to her. There are too many girls in the world for you to get involved in someone's marriage. Think of it this way, if she will leave a dude SHE MARRIED for you, just some guy she met on a FREE dating site, who's to say she won't leave you? This isn't the type of girl you want to be with.

This is exactly why I avoid Thaifriendly and pretty much all free dating websites. Free dating sites do tend to attract toxic people.

You can find some high-quality girls in Thailand, but you will have to look. First, you need to set some standards for yourself, you should be above talking to a married woman. Set standards, know what kind of girl you want and then go look for her.

Read this post because it goes into more detail on dating Thai girls than I can go into right now.

45 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

A lot of women round the world do this though. A lot stick with a man until something better comes along instead of walking the lonely path for a bit. When they do walk the path they are Great Fun! Just my experience I dated a nurse in london for 7 years so I always heard about all her mates. Funny bunch of girls.

1. She used this website called plenty of fish, anyway she walking down rd and chap on a bicycle looks at her stops and says "your from that website I message you" stunned girl replies "website? Don't think so sorry wrong person" bike man "nah it was you of the dating site, you got the same clothes on as one of your pics!" 

The girl is now happily married, to a guy from website. 

My ex she began dating me during the break up with ex. Chap was in USA was her childhood sweetheart 6+ years but there was an overlap.

Same ex began dating guy end of our relationship. Lasted two weeks. She's a good girl but she cannot be alone and has dated a few guys since we split. 

A lot of women do what your explaining it's pretty normal in UK if it's not serious and then you have that talk and decide.

Interesting post. I've always considered this before. And there is a bit of this going on back home. But it's not the same. Seeing another person during a breakup or talking to someone online when you're in an unhappy phase of a relationship is not the same as playing around on a guy while he's sending you money from another country or banging the foreigner behind the Thai guy who you've made plans to marry. Plus, even if you lump em all together, none of it happens nearly as often back home as it does here. Here it's to the point that I don't even worry about what a guy would do to me if he found out I was with his girl. In fact, I assume most of the men here think the same way I do and pretty much expect their girl has someone else.

1 hour ago, Andrew C said:

Stop talking to her. There are too many girls in the world for you to get involved in someone's marriage. Think of it this way, if she will leave a dude SHE MARRIED for you, just some guy she met on a FREE dating site, who's to say she won't leave you? This isn't the type of girl you want to be with.

This is exactly why I avoid Thaifriendly and pretty much all free dating websites. Free dating sites do tend to attract toxic people.

You can find some high-quality girls in Thailand, but you will have to look. First, you need to set some standards for yourself, you should be above talking to a married woman. Set standards, know what kind of girl you want and then go look for her.

Read this post because it goes into more detail on dating Thai girls than I can go into right now.

The problem in Thailand is 90% of the women will tell you they're single. But someone's impregnating them, right? I just remember how shocked I was the first time a woman told me clearly, "Yes, I have a boyfriend."

The odd thing about what you mention in the first paragraph is how many women don't understand that logic. I've had this conversation with half a dozen women here. "I could never trust you b/c I know you play men." But it goes right over their head. It's like you're talking Spanish to em or something.

3 hours ago, eldragon said:

Interesting post. I've always considered this before. And there is a bit of this going on back home. But it's not the same. Seeing another person during a breakup or talking to someone online when you're in an unhappy phase of a relationship is not the same as playing around on a guy while he's sending you money from another country or banging the foreigner behind the Thai guy who you've made plans to marry. Plus, even if you lump em all together, none of it happens nearly as often back home as it does here. Here it's to the point that I don't even worry about what a guy would do to me if he found out I was with his girl. In fact, I assume most of the men here think the same way I do and pretty much expect their girl has someone else.

Personally, I always try and give people a chance and the Mrs is only lady I had  LTR here with and we had a few issues and they continue and all of them centre around trust I just pass her my phone and say have a read. Mrs fell pregnant in may after being on the pill. I not read much about this on here. She let me know a month into pregnancy. I just said this is an accident but I will support any decision she makes but I also made it clear child will have a British passport fast and land and house dreams are over its a condo all the way from here on whilst a family need to grow. I will admit I have tried to ignore the "safety net" advice but now a child is in the mix it can no longer be ignored.  About lies and thai women. Sorry to say but I make it very clear when she has lied and I'm not afraid to say I can see her squirm but the quicker she learns to cut the bull shat the quicker we will grow together.  

girls get bored also with the guy-tomboy they're dating and might need to spice things up.  thaifriendly seems to have a very high % of financially aspiring gals. they perceive hooking up with a farang as a easy way to a better life.

some may keep the current male intimate friends, some may not.

i would be concerned if a gal deleted her tf profile before she got to know ell a guy and developed some serious relationship.

another thing on internet dating site are the girls that are paid for their profiles and participation as a way to lure more paying male members. they may even earn commissions on # of paying customers they have gotten due to their chat (which may not even be them writing)

another tactic is for the girl to respond to a message but then magically become too popular to receive more messages from non paying customers thus prompting the guy to buy a subscription only to find the response rate unchanged.

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Personally, I always try and give people a chance and the Mrs is only lady I had  LTR here with and we had a few issues and they continue and all of them centre around trust I just pass her my phone and say have a read. Mrs fell pregnant in may after being on the pill. I not read much about this on here. She let me know a month into pregnancy. I just said this is an accident but I will support any decision she makes but I also made it clear child will have a British passport fast and land and house dreams are over its a condo all the way from here on whilst a family need to grow. I will admit I have tried to ignore the "safety net" advice but now a child is in the mix it can no longer be ignored.  About lies and thai women. Sorry to say but I make it very clear when she has lied and I'm not afraid to say I can see her squirm but the quicker she learns to cut the bull shat the quicker we will grow together.  

That last part. Good on you. I've been told one of the keys to having a successful relationship of any kind with a Thai is making em feel like they can be honest and straightforward with you.

On 10/3/2016 at 0:39 PM, eldragon said:

The problem in Thailand is 90% of the women will tell you they're single. But someone's impregnating them, right? I just remember how shocked I was the first time a woman told me clearly, "Yes, I have a boyfriend."

The odd thing about what you mention in the first paragraph is how many women don't understand that logic. I've had this conversation with half a dozen women here. "I could never trust you b/c I know you play men." But it goes right over their head. It's like you're talking Spanish to em or something.

amazing isn't it? that's why it's best to not even bother with those women. It seems like they are all like that but sometimes that unicorn show up

On 10/3/2016 at 3:03 PM, atyclb said:

another thing on internet dating site are the girls that are paid for their profiles and participation as a way to lure more paying male members. they may even earn commissions on # of paying customers they have gotten due to their chat (which may not even be them writing)

another tactic is for the girl to respond to a message but then magically become too popular to receive more messages from non paying customers thus prompting the guy to buy a subscription only to find the response rate unchanged.

In 2011 I met a great girl on TF. I gave her a new business card I'd just had printed. The email address on the card was one I'd just set up.

I liked the girl a lot. We had three dates.

I then got an email from a bogus finance company in Bangkok. The email had been sent to the new address I'd just set up, but the only person who had that address was the girl from TF.

The deal here is that scam companies in BKK evidently put girls onto dating sites to "harvest" the contact details of farangs living here.  

3 hours ago, Fabricus said:

In 2011 I met a great girl on TF. I gave her a new business card I'd just had printed. The email address on the card was one I'd just set up.

I liked the girl a lot. We had three dates.

I then got an email from a bogus finance company in Bangkok. The email had been sent to the new address I'd just set up, but the only person who had that address was the girl from TF.

The deal here is that scam companies in BKK evidently put girls onto dating sites to "harvest" the contact details of farangs living here.  

Interesting.  That's why I never reveal anything to girls I meet on dating sites.  Not even my real name!

it takes some time for one to absorb and analyse the Thai approach to Lies.

For example : is she married?

and the answer comes back 'No'

Technically she thinks she is not lying (to a falang), because she has a Boyfriend, and not a Husband

But to a Thai, talking to a Thai - a boyfriend is just like a husband

There was a saying i once heard, about Thai Working Girls ( but it's applicable to most WGs anywhere)

Falang:    " do you love me"

Girl:  "Yes, I have a room for you in my heart"

Falang, smiles with relief...

Girl "... but my heart has many rooms"

girls get bored also with the guy-tomboy they're dating and might need to spice things up.  thaifriendly seems to have a very high % of financially aspiring gals. they perceive hooking up with a farang as a easy way to a better life.

some may keep the current male intimate friends, some may not.

i would be concerned if a gal deleted her tf profile before she got to know ell a guy and developed some serious relationship.

BS girls are not paid

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

9 hours ago, Andrew C said:

amazing isn't it? that's why it's best to not even bother with those women. It seems like they are all like that but sometimes that unicorn show up

If I limited myself to women in Thailand that are truly single, I'd get laid less often than I did back home.

Another TF scam I came across a couple of weeks ago.

There was this beautiful-looking girl who apparently had a great job. She was serious about finding Mr Right and didn't want messages from time wasters. She had a fantastic career; she earned top coin.

And she wanted genuine replies from men who also had top jobs and top salaries.

On 9/26/2016 at 3:17 PM, Guest said:

But she keeps chatting with me via line every day.begins from wake up in the morning to sleep time.and she chat me actively first.I feel like she is caring like a girlfriend everydayemoji28.pngemoji28.png

I don't know why she wants to play with me?and she would like to teach me Phasa Thai every day.

And one more question.Why I find several Thai girls on Thai friendly.Most of them said to me they don't have boyfriend any but I found that they have boyfriend/Married/Have children in the end?Is there any good girls on Thai Friendly?Are Thai girls finding sex partner here only?

A man would keep chatting the girl from morning to evening until he gets in her pants

A woman would keep chatting the guy from morning to evening until she gets in his bank account.

Always better to not mention any prior or current relationship to get to score faster (applies to both sides) :)

Conclusion, get in her pants before she go in your bank and then run real fast :)

7 hours ago, Fabricus said:

Another TF scam I came across a couple of weeks ago.

There was this beautiful-looking girl who apparently had a great job. She was serious about finding Mr Right and didn't want messages from time wasters. She had a fantastic career; she earned top coin.

And she wanted genuine replies from men who also had top jobs and top salaries.

That's not necessarily a scam. Many women- Thai women especially- openly admit they only date men that make more money than they do. I mean, imagine you're an upper middle-class girl making 60 or 70K per month as a sales rep or something and you bring home some guy making half that as an English teacher. Pretty sure the parents will not be too excited about that.

15 hours ago, eldragon said:

That's not necessarily a scam. Many women- Thai women especially- openly admit they only date men that make more money than they do. I mean, imagine you're an upper middle-class girl making 60 or 70K per month as a sales rep or something and you bring home some guy making half that as an English teacher. Pretty sure the parents will not be too excited about that.

You might be right, but I doubt high-earning Thai women use ThaiFriendly.

On 10/5/2016 at 11:06 PM, 2fishin2 said:

BS girls are not paid

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

the genie is long outside the bottle  https://www.google.co.th/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=e whoring   slang is e whoring

thai girls discuss it on thai language webboards and a female friend of mine was approached to work in that

far from BS as you say, but a "fact"

On 10/7/2016 at 11:12 AM, Fabricus said:

You might be right, but I doubt high-earning Thai women use ThaiFriendly.

Depends on how high we're talking about here. It's easy to think every Thai girl is getting by on 20K per month or less, but someone's buying all those condos, right? Anyway, I've college professors and girls with PhDs from Thai Friendly, although I can't say they were any less shady than a bargirl.

A man would keep chatting the girl from morning to evening until he gets in her pants

A woman would keep chatting the guy from morning to evening until she gets in his bank account.

Always better to not mention any prior or current relationship to get to score faster (applies to both sides) :)

Conclusion, get in her pants before she go in your bank and then run real fast :)

I think so.She tells me she is not confident for her married life and no have children since I know she has been married.But I doubt why she keeps chatting with me everyday even I know her married and send jup jup to me before sleep.She's not a bar girl.she tell me her salary 15000baht+OT bonus per month

Is there any idea for me to get the free Thai milk?I really need some Thai Milk from a normal Thai girl NOT BAR GIRL[emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

Archived