Trump's shocking crude comments on women leave him reeling

rooster59

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I'm surprised at the shock of these Democrat bobbleheads...it's what straight men and women do. How do they think we got to 7+ billion? What's there to say, the man's a stud and is just following in the footsteps of ground well plowed by Bill.

Most men ask 1st,if not it is sexual assualt,even in the bars of Pattaya it is assualt to grope passing women as many do.

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

All this because a 60 year old man talked about how much he gets laid more than 10 years ago. What a bunch of hypocritical prudes are running the country!

Many more things than this Pussygate tape.  Have you been following the many threads on Trump?  He's got an oil slick behind him, 5 miles long.

7 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

Most men ask 1st,if not it is sexual assualt,even in the bars of Pattaya it is assualt to grope passing women as many do.

Unprecedented: A presidential candidate has portions of his speeches blipped out because they're too lewd for TV or the internet !?   You got to be pretty darn obscene to get bleeped on the internet - where there are Japanese chicks shown with white liquid all over their faces.

16 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

You mean like saying it over again? I prefer Trump to crooked Hillary, but that is as far as it goes.

Yes, you're saying that now, but your actions speak louder.

But enough, it is not about you but about your candidate.

OMG asks: " How do they think we got to 7+ billion?"

Short answer:  Largely due to rape and drug-fueled (usually alcohol) coercion.  
Does that make rape acceptable, because it's been common in our past history?

Maybe OMGImInPattaya should change his name to; OMGImStillSupportingAScoundrelForPrez

1 hour ago, keemapoot said:

When you will see that the man you steadfastly support is condemned by all those you have been praising for the last years?

As you well know, I have never wanted him to be the candidate. I prefer him to Hillary, but that is as far as it goes. I would love it if he would quit and Kasich or Pense or Rubio would take over.

49 minutes ago, CaptHaddock said:

Apparently, the Billy Bush character who is chatting with Trump on the tape is actually a member of the Bush family, a cousin of some kind.  So, the "discovery" of the audio tape could be the work of the Bushes or other factions in the Republican Party. 

HRC was already going to win and take the Senate with her.  The current scandal could put the House in play if Republican voters stay home or if Trump is indeed pushed off the ticket. 

Even if Trump remains on the ticket, the RNC could declare him a lost cause and cut off their support to redirect it down the ticket.

More tapes and personal testimony will come out now.  This is just starting.  Will Trump show for the debate and face questions from angry women?

To develop your excellent post further, we have some perspectives already. The Clinton campaign btw has a ton more of where they got the tape that they worked through the grapevine to the public light. This tape is only the beginning....

Jonah Goldberg: “The grab them by the pussy video is the perfect October surprise two days before the debate, when early voting is really coming online, and when Trump’s Achille’s heel is his poor standing with moderate suburban college educated [married] women. That is not a coincidence. And there’s more in the Clinton stockpile."

John Harwood: “Trump, trailing Clinton by several percentage points nationally and in most battleground states, was on track to lose the election before disclosure of the tape. Republican confidence that he can close that gap and win has vanished as Trump approaches Sunday night’s second debate with Clinton in a severely-weakened position.”

“The principal question now is how many other Republicans go down with him. Democrats need to gain at least four seats to win back a Senate majority; their odds are good.”

Susan Dominus: "Bush and Trump on that bus are, in so many ways, the apotheosis of what so many of Hillary Clinton’s supporters are ready to overturn: the musty sleaziness that went out of style in the 1970s; the old bosses who want their secretaries pretty; the cigar-chomping power brokers who think sexual harassment is the woman’s problem; the drooling dimwits who have gotten further than they should have on connections and male privilege. The bus is the old boys’ club that women rarely get to see inside — but it may also turn out to be the wrecking ball that takes down the club for good."

Ironic that Trump actually leaves so little to the imagination....

“People want me to run for president all the time … I don’t like it. Can you imagine how controversial I’d be? You think about Clinton and the women. How about me with the women? Can you imagine?”

— Donald Trump, quoted by the New York Post in 1999.

By the time of Halloween Trump will be either a political ghost or a discarded goblin. He's already a Twitter Troll. And Trump's taking his wackjob fanboyz with him. A particularly ripe aspect of it is that Trump has guaranteed that Barack Obama's legacy is secure. (Methinks today Barack and Michelle might be having a quiet toast in the White House upstairs.)

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. October is turning out to be the best month of 'em all in this long and grinding marathon. The finish line is now beginning to come into a clear view....

4 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

As you well know, I have never wanted him to be the candidate. I prefer him to Hillary, but that is as far as it goes. I would love it if he would quit and Kasich or Pense or Rubio would take over.

It's good to see you tempering and modifying your position. There is no shame in admitted you were wrong, as long as you do eventually see the overwhelming evidence. But, preferring him to Hilary is still wrong, as many Republicans are now seeing.  Putting anyone else in place will merely just be finishing for show and conceding the race, but may not result in wholesale destruction of the party.

1 minute ago, keemapoot said:

It's good to see you tempering and modifying your position

I am not modifying anything. My position has been the same all along. I never wanted him to be the candidate. He is merely the lesser of two evils and I have said it many times.

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

I am not modifying anything. My position has been the same all along. I never wanted him to be the candidate. He is merely the lesser of two evils and I have said it many times.

Pal, you remind me exactly of a famous line from the movie Casablanca, which Victor Laslow confronts Rick with such honest poingnance:

Victor Laszlo: You know how you sound, Mr. Blaine? Like a man who's trying to convince himself of something he doesn't believe in his heart.

Some folks don't know when the war is over.

1 minute ago, keemapoot said:

Pal, you remind me exactly of a famous line from the movie Casablanca, which Victor Laslow confronts Rick with such honest poingnance:

Some folks don't know when the war is over.

I was just thinking about another appropriate line from Casablanca:  "I am shocked, shocked that gambling has been going on here!" apropos of Trump's behavior.

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

Then, why are you here?  Again.

As in countless Trump threads, defending him?

Again. Again. And again.

This, you have never "said" why, er, explained...

:whistling:

Daily Stormer.

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal, please discontinue posting using large fonts for emphasis.

2 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

You either have a vivid imagination or you have not bothered to read my posts. I have said the same things about Trump before he even got the nomination. :rolleyes:

Yes, you say that, but your actions here are different.

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

You either have a vivid imagination or you have not bothered to read my posts. I have said the same things about Trump before he even got the nomination. :rolleyes:

Yup, that's me. Mr. Vivid imagination and too lazy to read your posts. Obstinate denial does not change clear, overwhelming evidence and history, which there is plenty of on you and other Trump supporters. Trump has those same qualities, and maybe that is why you like him. 

Hey, that's ok, it takes all kinds in this world.

23 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

That's the thing UG, you're not being reasonable or objective...even if you are a lifelong Republican.  He is not the lesser of two evils.

I don't know anyone who's particularly excited about HRC.  But we all know that she's a career public servant who is fully qualified and would do a competent job as POTUS.

Trump, on the other hand, is woefully unfit and unqualified to serve.  But mostly, Trump is a rotten human being. 

When I was married, in California, my wife and I would sometimes go out to a restaurant and movie without the kids.  We would interview babysitters.  Trump would not have passed the interview.  

Ivanka, maybe.  Trump's sons, no way.  They've got cold eyes that could harden mayonaise with a glance.  If I was casting a movie and needed some Nazi prison guards, I might employ those boys.

Edited by boomerangutang

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

All this because a 60 year old man talked about how much he gets laid more than 10 years ago. What a bunch of hypocritical prudes are running the country!

So if he walked up to a woman you are familiar with and without warning just "grabbed her by the pxxxy", you would be fine with that?

Edited by up-country_sinclair

Trump throws GOP into chaos :clap2::cheesy:

"The Republican Party is in a meltdown unlike anything it has experienced in modern times, and it's unfolding just one month before Election Day."

"Many in the GOP are reeling from shock, revulsion and utter confusion about what to do next after a video surfaced Friday of Donald Trump talking about women in crude and aggressive sexual terms."
"The fallout on Saturday revealed a party in chaos as dozens of Republicans either pulled their support for Trump or said his running mate, Mike Pence, should lead the ticket. Pence, the governor of Indiana, criticized Trump and canceled a scheduled appearance in Wisconsin on behalf of the campaign later Saturday."  :clap2:
Absolutely glorious to watch.
The implosion of the desperate "Right"
Lovin' it.
Keep 'em coming...
Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal, please discontinue posting using large fonts for emphasis.

54 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

There is no shame in admitted you were wrong, as long as you do eventually see the overwhelming evidence.

This is over and the deplorable Trump fanboys can now see the writing on the wall.  The closeted variety are claiming that they never really supported him despite hundreds of posts which clearly show just the opposite.

Let's remember how that they helped bring down so many legitimate candidates because they liked how"Trump tells it like it is".

On 10/8/2016 at 8:23 AM, Berkshire said:

You're right that some men talk like this in private...except they're not running for President.  Look, it's obvious that hardcore Trump supporters--particularly older men such as yourself--are not going to be bothered by this.  But there are large portions of the electorate, read women, who will be immensely offended by this.  We're talking suburbia housewives, religious women, educated women, Republican women, millennial women, etc.  It's not looking good for Mr. Trump.

I personally dislike the man because he appears to be a complete idiot but let us not be hypocritical about bar room remarks. He has disqualified himself many times over with his opinions about other things

2 hours ago, keemapoot said:

^^Boomer, you are right, there is a treasure trove of crap on Trump now flooding out. More Trump tapes have surfaced from Howard Stern's radio show and this will be great. It's enough to make Republican women voters force their husbands to vote for Hillary:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/more-trump-tapes-surface-with-crude-sex-remarks/2016/10/08/7129cea2-8d92-11e6-bff0-d53f592f176e_story.html

Clinton campaign has a library-arsenal of 'em.

This wuz the first of 'em. It was however only a slight cloudburst. When it starts to rain, it will rain like hell. When it rains it pours kind of thingy.

My kitchen cabinet has about as many bags of popcorn as the Clinton campaign has Trump tapes.

Things 'r poppin.

21 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I personally dislike the man because he appears to be a complete idiot but let us not be hypocritical about bar room remarks. He has disqualified himself many times over with his opinions about other things

Agree with your last sentence.  But we're talking about the general populations' perception of Trump's remarks, not just some men who brush it away as "bar room remarks."  Do you have a daughter in the USA?  You should ask her what she thinks of these remarks and Trump's whole attitude towards women in general. 

Presidential!:stoner:

[/url]  

Thanks for sharing...

Have been trying to search for actual tape of exactly what was said

Is it tasteless .. Sure... Is it likely to offend some .. Sure..

Is worse heard in any sports locker room, army barracks, frat house, bar room, weekly poker game, golf course , ect... Sure...

Is it good thing for anyone to have said, especially if taped and can be heard publicly.. Of course not..

Does it offend me , not so much..

He basically said, I tried to hit on a married woman and she shot me down no matter how hard I tried..

Secondly, I better eat a tic tac, as may end up kissing some of the girls on set of the soap opera.. As usually if rich and famous .. Girls will let you do what ever you want to them..

Which is usually true.. If everyone is speaking the truth.. But not always the case...

As his own story about the married lady he was hitting on shot him down hard no matter what how hard he tried..

Am I voting for Trump, don't think so.. But not because of this ...

To be honest, may end up sitting this election out...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, up-country_sinclair said:

So if he walked up to a woman you are familiar with and without warning just "grabbed her by the pxxxy", you would be fine with that?

The women I am familiar with don't run with his crowd or the Clinton's crowd but as a grandparent I would not trust my grand daughters in a room alone with either Trump or the Clintons. 

Or any politician for that matter.