Trump takes aim at the press as White House campaign struggles

rooster59

3 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Sure, but at 3:30am in Thailand, sitting in the dark quiet, don't you see the futility and terrible defects in Trump to even be talked about in the same sentence as the word President? 

I think it is worse to make someone president, that everyone knows evaded justice because of wealth and power and political considerations. 

It is not American.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

I think it is worse to make someone president, that everyone knows evaded justice because of wealth and power and political considerations. 

It is not American.

What is not American is to support a lame, incompetent, sociopathic, vengeful, and likely mentally ill man for President. That is truly un-American.

2 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

What is not American is to support a lame, incompetent, sociopathic, vengeful, and likely mentally ill man for President. That is truly un-American.

I do not think that Trump is many of those things. That is mostly false propaganda by his opponent, the liberal press and her campaign. He is a bit of a jerk, but Hillary and her enablers are something even worse IMO.

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

I do not think that Trump is many of those things. That is mostly false propaganda by his opponent, the liberal press and her campaign. He is a bit of a jerk, but Hillary and her enablers are something even worse IMO.

If you cannot see those things, then that is proof that his infected message is successful and gets through to millions of people, in spite of some people having reasoning power. But, then, fascists and demagogues do famously hold this power over many people.

Just now, keemapoot said:

If you cannot see those things, then that is proof that his infected message is successful and gets through to millions of people, in spite of some people having reasoning power. But, then, fascists and demagogues do famously hold this power over many people.

It has nothing to do with him. I have seen all these distortions and lies in other elections. However, it is far worse this time because he is not part of the  political mainstream.

3 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Many trumpists realize he's a fascist nutcase and they like it. There are a lot of nihilists out there. 

1 minute ago, Ulysses G. said:

It has nothing to do with him. I have seen all these distortions and lies in other elections. However, it is far worse this time because he is not part of the  political mainstream.

Yes, I know you have seen all these distortions and lies for many years now. You and everyone else in your camp. 

1 minute ago, keemapoot said:

Yes, I know you have seen all these distortions and lies for many years now. You and everyone else in your camp. 

Aren't you the guy who was whining about how you were mistaken about Obama and supporting him twice?  It looks like history is repeating itself.

Aren't you the guy who was whining about how you were mistaken about Obama and supporting him twice?  It looks like history is repeating itself.

I never whine, and certainly never about Obama. I supported him somewhat. However, he has turned in a somewhat credible, though flawed performance. He will go down as a not particularly effective President, but one that did not destroy the country, and certainly never be classified as the worse President in history as your camp likes to state.

You supported him in the same way that you are supporting Hillary now through two elections. Exactly the same way.

I guess that means I am now a confirmed liberal, in spite of being a blatant, unabashed free-wheeling capitalist. :wink:

1 minute ago, keemapoot said:

I guess that means I am now a confirmed liberal, in spite of being a blatant, unabashed free-wheeling capitalist. 

Not really. You are just someone who distorts facts to elect some very flawed candidates - nothing unusual. Some of your compatriots are far worse on the propoganda front.

22 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Not really. You are just someone who distorts facts to elect some very flawed candidates - nothing unusual. Some of your compatriots are far worse on the propoganda front.

Well, I am going to continue distorting facts, and cheer my compatriots like Saturday Night Live for distorting facts, along with the majority of Americans, to keep your looney tunes candidate of mass toxicity out of the White House. We'll have a good time and a few beers and some popcorn in the process too, thanks. :wink: