This Is The Best Joke You Will Hear All Day: Guaranteed

Two cannibals kill a missionary. They argue for a while about how to divide him up, when finally, one of them says, "O.K. You start at the head and I'll start at the feet."

So they begin their tasty feast. After a little while, one of them says, "Hey, this is really great. I'm having a ball."

"Slow down!" cries the other cannibal "You're eating too fast!"

Two cannibals were eating their lunch, one says to the other - "does this clown taste funny to you?"

A classic Tommy Cooper one liner :o:D

A classic when delivered by Tommy Cooper! :D

It's strange, isn't it. You stand in the middle of a library and go aaaaagghhhh' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in.

Tommy Cooper

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.

Tommy Cooper

Edited by chuchok

I'm sorry, but i just don't get the "this is the best joke......" crap. Because i just don't think they are.

My keyboard is dry

my eyes are dry

my bottom does not have bruises from falling off chairs

my neighbours have not complained of the cackling laughter at wee small hours of the morning

Bring back Alvino or I shall start putting my jokes on here and then you will all suffer.

Nuf said.

I'm sorry, but i just don't get the "this is the best joke......" crap. Because i just don't think they are.

My keyboard is dry

my eyes are dry

my bottom does not have bruises from falling off chairs

my neighbours have not complained of the cackling laughter at wee small hours of the morning

Bring back Alvino or I shall start putting my jokes on here and then you will all suffer.

Nuf said.

Go on Catwoman, have a go!

Two cannibals were eating their lunch, one says to the other - "does this clown taste funny to you?"

Not only is it crap... But this Wabbit wesents it!

It's not funny it's crap. Your getting to be like the boy who called wolf. That's funny.

This is funny and it's still crap.

What did the cannibal do after he ate his girlfriend? He dumped her.

See what I mean? :D

Now that's funny! :o

Two cannibals kill a missionary. They argue for a while about how to divide him up, when finally, one of them says, "O.K. You start at the head and I'll start at the feet."

So they begin their tasty feast. After a little while, one of them says, "Hey, this is really great. I'm having a ball."

"Slow down!" cries the other cannibal "You're eating too fast!"

:D :D :D