May ready for tough talks over Brexit

rooster59

2 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Grouse is your typical Remainer , just says everyone else is wrong if you do not agree with them , just like the left and all the snowflakes ,just let them whine on ,they lost ,just cant accept it and get on with their lives .

No, I am a hard remainer.

Brexit is an intrinsically bad idea. Full stop.

If you think Brexit is a good idea, more fool you!

You think I'm going to agree with you just because the fools were in the majority 18 months ago? ?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, oilinki said:

Are you trying to say that Grouse should shut his mouth because you vile Russian bloggers are saying him to do so? I don't think it will happen due Russian troll interaction. I surely hope no person with right mind would care what the Russian trolls think about. 

What vile Russian bloggers would they be, and would you care to name them?

6 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Grouse is your typical Remainer , just says everyone else is wrong if you do not agree with them , just like the left and all the snowflakes ,just let them whine on ,they lost ,just cant accept it and get on with their lives .

That's right we will keep on going till there is another referendum,We will never surrender, you have won a battle not the war.It may take a few years but we ain't going anywhere. 

3 hours ago, billd766 said:
19 hours ago, oilinki said:

Are you trying to say that Grouse should shut his mouth because you vile Russian bloggers are saying him to do so? I don't think it will happen due Russian troll interaction. I surely hope no person with right mind would care what the Russian trolls think about. 

What vile Russian bloggers would they be, and would you care to name them?

Interesting read on this subject here:

https://news.sky.com/story/long-read-key-evidence-linking-kremlin-to-social-media-trolls-is-lacking-11137255

Like I've said before, the 'Russian threat' is a tool invented by globalists to help them overturn votes that don't suit their agenda.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Khun Han said:

Interesting read on this subject here:

https://news.sky.com/story/long-read-key-evidence-linking-kremlin-to-social-media-trolls-is-lacking-11137255

Like I've said before, the 'Russian threat' is a tool invented by globalists to help them overturn votes that don't suit their agenda.

Russian navy took  a short cut home through the English channel.

UK media warns public of imminent threat, Air force scrambled.

Front page pics of warships, dads army prepares to defend the fish and chip shop.   Centre page, an article on celebs tits.

We are indeed inundated with BS.

3 hours ago, aright said:

It's advisable. Once we leave the pogram will begin.

Actually, I would not be at all Surprised. Would you say Brexiteers are more in the Pol Pot style or the French revolutionaries? They were both against their intellectual superiors. Cake anyone?

6 hours ago, aright said:

Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie were the same at the Alamo!

What happened to them?

That's a strange analogy! What is your point? Is general Houston your Tusk?

16 hours ago, Grouse said:

Actually, I would not be at all Surprised. Would you say Brexiteers are more in the Pol Pot style or the French revolutionaries? They were both against their intellectual superiors. Cake anyone?

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.  Shakespeare.

Did someone mention 'Cake'?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.  Shakespeare.

Did someone mention 'Cake'?  

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. John C. Maxwell

• Like 1

A thread that I suspect will continue for much longer. As a British person I blame the British people for digging our own grave we don't appear to know what we want. Firstly we vote to leave the EU which may have worked with some form of momentum then we had a general election then voted for the muppet that wanted to give everything away for free but didn't appear to have a clue about anything else - if any country was ever in need of a coup it is my own. In the meantime the exchange rate is almost the opposite of the bitcoin rise!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SoulWater said:

A thread that I suspect will continue for much longer. As a British person I blame the British people for digging our own grave we don't appear to know what we want. Firstly we vote to leave the EU which may have worked with some form of momentum then we had a general election then voted for the muppet that wanted to give everything away for free but didn't appear to have a clue about anything else - if any country was ever in need of a coup it is my own. In the meantime the exchange rate is almost the opposite of the bitcoin rise!

The UK government lie, cheat, and murder to keep their privilege and power.

parliament.JPG

7 hours ago, SoulWater said:

You don't believe in democracy and you would like a coup, strong beliefs, gladly not the beliefs of most rational thinking people. 

Take a look at one of the best speeches ever given on whether to remain in the 'common market' in 1975.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Always hilarious reading forum Brexiteers banging on about democracy, the same guys who not so long ago were against Parliamentary Democaracy in favour of Royal Prerogative and continue to denounce Parliamentary Democracy if they perceive there to be a threat against their favoured car crash Brexit.

Are you in favour of a coup, I notice you glossed over that? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

The great thing about the internet is that it's easy to make up personas. Hell, I only run one business, and I've found myself having a moral battle with myself at times to take time outs to read and post on t'internet during the day.

I only come on here myself in the morning  then sometimes in the evening , but just to busy the rest of the day . but your right about making up pesonas , there are one or two who post on here that i am certain SIMPLY  post under different names lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

Always hilarious reading forum Brexiteers banging on about democracy, the same guys who not so long ago were against Parliamentary Democaracy in favour of Royal Prerogative and continue to denounce Parliamentary Democracy if they perceive there to be a threat against their favoured car crash Brexit.

I know I'm wasting my time asking this, but what use is representative/ elective democracy if the peoples' representative goes off  on a different tangent to the people s/he is supposed to be representing?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vogie said:

You don't believe in democracy and you would like a coup, strong beliefs, gladly not the beliefs of most rational thinking people. 

Take a look at one of the best speeches ever given on whether to remain in the 'common market' in 1975.

A prophet. And I note Barbara Castle next to him, when he sat down: a pillar of morality and traditional values who tried in vain to expose the perverts who sold us out to the EU.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

The vote was to leave the EU. That was the question asked in the referendum. Remember? Not partially leave. Not pretend to leave. Just leave. And we voted to leave. Remember?

The vote was to leave , however it still remains that leaving the EU does not equate to leaving the SM , as explained in Oliver Norgrove's blog.

The vote leave campaign to maximise the vote share appealed to many different factions under the same umbrella. Some wanted SM , other Flexcit, and those who wanted what as now become known as hard Brexit.

The question therefore remains , who determined that leaving the SM was the referndum mandate, could it possibly have  been the disaster capitalists, Legatum Institute 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Grouse said:

I would prefer we Brexiters  be called Insurrectionaries. Unfortunately because of the intellectual attributes of Remainers they wouldn't have a clue what they are so  in future, and I think I speak for all of us , we should be known as "Freedom Fighters"  Please respect us..... no jokes about FF's :smile: 

I have great respect for Sam Houston, he was not ,as you suggest at the Alamo, but was at the Battle of San Jacinto where victory secured the Independence of Texas from Mexico. Our brave Freedom  Fighters secured the UK's Independence at the Battle of June 23,2016. :smile: