Bkk Airways offer

On 10/26/2016 at 2:17 PM, kilt said:

Sort of on topic....

How many people have the Samui Resident card? I have Chanote and Blue Book, no yellow book as of yet so doubt my name is in the Blue Book. Can I still get the card? Is it worth it?

Had it for a couple of years, never used it, as the Internet offers were cheaper than full price minus resident discount – I don't know about any costs now, but we paid 300 baht a year for each card...

Had ours for more than a decade but rarely used unless work were paying, not least because air asia etc offer reasonable alternatives from NST or Suratthani if we really need to fly.

Edited by evadgib

Had ours for some time. Used to be able to hold a reservation without payment, rules are changed, at least for some reservations. When all the promotional fares are gone you may get a better fare with their flat discount off standard fare.

I tried to find out more with the current promotion, no luck asking questions (talked to 1771 operator, not as good English comprehension as some of the other staff I have queried) but didn't seem to be much availability. Wanted to know if you could use it more than once, since it was promoted as way to allow people to pay their respects.

They get their RED FLAG removed next year. They must have a huge slump to offer all these deals. Also a warning of load capacities / tourists during these periods.

Google Bangkok Air  RED FLAG for more info.

Edited by Rooo