PM Prayut appeals to the people to have trust in him

webfact

15 hours ago, Chip Allen said:

I would like to see the USA stay on its side of the ocean. They are unlikely to intervene in any country which has no oil.

Actually, Thailand has proven reserves of over 453 million barrels of oil but most of it is destined for domestic consumption. http://www.reuters.com/article/thailand-energy-exports-idUSL3N0QZ3AP20140829

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a duty to trust me. You are Thai and I am your superior Thai. Whatever I tell you you must believe me, even if you know it is complete *******

My wife once believed a superior Thai, a doctor. It nearly killed me.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

Just a couple for me that lost my confidence in this regime leader. You can't trust a man who's first words act in power is to give himself amnesty. You can't trust a man who does a 600 million baht land deal just prior to throwing a military coup and then quickly disperses the profit from that deal into his family members accounts in the way politicians do and then refuses to answer questions on the deal. He had a bad start even before he got power. And nothing has changed. I'd like to know how and when the tax information was processed on that deal and who were the government officers who dealt with it. Was there any special treatment is there any evidence of keeping it out of view because it seems to have come out after the coup happened but happened just one year prior. Quite a lot of money. I'd also like to know more about what company bought it and whether it has benefited or is set to benefit from any of this regime's works.

7 hours ago, Alive said:

Just a couple for me that lost my confidence in this regime leader. You can't trust a man who's first words act in power is to give himself amnesty. You can't trust a man who does a 600 million baht land deal just prior to throwing a military coup and then quickly disperses the profit from that deal into his family members accounts in the way politicians do and then refuses to answer questions on the deal. He had a bad start even before he got power. And nothing has changed. I'd like to know how and when the tax information was processed on that deal and who were the government officers who dealt with it. Was there any special treatment is there any evidence of keeping it out of view because it seems to have come out after the coup happened but happened just one year prior. Quite a lot of money. I'd also like to know more about what company bought it and whether it has benefited or is set to benefit from any of this regime's works.

If you keep asking difficult questions about important Thais, then we might need to change your avatar name one day soon