Ex soldier arrested in Chiang Mai selling anti-tank weapons on Facebook

webfact

Ex soldier arrested in Chiang Mai selling anti-tank weapons on Facebook

p4.jpg

Picture: Daily News

CHIANG MAI: -- An ex soldier has been arrested for selling anti-tank weapons on Facebook after a sting operation was mounted in the city.

Region 5 cops set up the sting outside some flats in the San Phi Seua district and arrested 65 year old Wirayuth Jansuwan. He was originally from Fang and is an ex Thai Yai soldier, reports Daily News.

A search of his lodgings found 29 anti-tank explosives and one tank busting weapon.

The head of Region 5 police Sarayuth Sanguansokhai went to Mae Ping station to conduct the interview and order the investigation to be widened to find how the suspect came into possession of the explosives and who was involved.

Police said the matter was one of national security.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-27

2 hours ago, Alive said:

I must be on a different Facebook.

Type in Colonel Klink and it takes you right there. I am sure that he will use the "I don't know nothing" defense. Its good to see that the military keeps this stuff under secure lock and key so that your average Tom Dick or Colonel Klink cannot get access. He walked right into the trap. 

...anything for money.....

....and they are....bombs....by any other name.....if they can blow up tanks....

...jeez...

...wonder if he has any associations...or...affiliations.....

....or whom he might be working for......

6 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Is that an anti tank missile in your pocket or………?

I am impressed with this Holmes.

Especially after I've just seen a load of excruciating garbage from you in a thread about somebody dying during a session with a ladyboy.

But this one was very good.

4 minutes ago, rott said:

I am impressed with this Holmes.

Especially after I've just seen a load of excruciating garbage from you in a thread about somebody dying during a session with a ladyboy.

But this one was very good.

Really? You must have pretty low standards....i churn these out effortlessly....forgot the ladyboy one .... That must be garbage too,.....its only the internet ol boy.....who is there to impress here?

Those things on the table on the left, in the picture, look more like anti-personnel mines.  More designed to maim and injure than to kill.  

Pile all of those together and they might blow a tank track off, but individually, might blow a rubber pad off a track and still leave the track in operational condition.