Public terrified as Thai cops shoot at chicken truck in daylight drugs bust

webfact

Public terrified as Thai cops shoot at chicken truck in daylight drugs bust

p4.jpg

Picture: Thairath

Members of the public scattered in terror as cops shot out the tires of a pick-up carrying chickens in central Phangnga yesterday, reports Thairath.

Fortunately no stray bullets injured anyone.

Two men were arrested.

Phangnga police had earlier set up a sting to buy Ya Ba but the occupants of the chicken truck got wind of it and fled. The chase ended up coming to a conclusion at the traffic lights in the U-Reua area of the southern Thai town.

Police gave no details of the two arrests as they expand their enquiry.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-28

12 minutes ago, Artisi said:

yeah ! but it was close...

Yes, the sight of all those chicks made the cops cockeyed. Never mind, they were shown who rules the roost even if they ended up with some egg on their faces. I can see them being couped up in an inactive post but unlikely to be tar and feathered.

2 hours ago, Rorri said:

This isn't  about "America" or any other country, why is it so hard for some people to stay on subject?

Its just putting things in perspective.. USA is nr 1for cops shooting people even a country like Thailand does not even get close. 

1 minute ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

More than the Philippines under Duterte you mean?

That has probably something to do with the fact it was a former american colony. 

But your right its worse there but given that the USA is viewed as a civilized country using it as an example was better to put things in perspective. 

10 hours ago, Reigntax said:

Yes, the sight of all those chicks made the cops cockeyed. Never mind, they were shown who rules the roost even if they ended up with some egg on their faces. I can see them being couped up in an inactive post but unlikely to be tar and feathered.

These puns are puny.  They sent me scrambling for a thesaurus.  The yolk is wearing thin - it is unfunny and too runny.  You have to be pretty hard-boiled to come up with stuff like this.

Not cops

Untrained unschooled in Thailand.

Just willing participants. Prepared to shoot a gun with no regard for safety of others. In Australia he be detained by police that watch police. He is a dangerous person with no brains at all. I pitty these people having to rely on such Cowboys. 

Edited by performance

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Its just putting things in perspective.. USA is nr 1for cops shooting people even a country like Thailand does not even get close. 

"Perspective" has nothing to do with what happens in Thailand, my comment was about what happens in Thailand, I don't give a rats about any other country, pure and simple.

27 minutes ago, Rorri said:

"Perspective" has nothing to do with what happens in Thailand, my comment was about what happens in Thailand, I don't give a rats about any other country, pure and simple.

But I do.. so tough luck for your rats ass. On a public forum you will encounter people who have other ideas'. 

4 hours ago, robblok said:

But I do.. so tough luck for your rats ass. On a public forum you will encounter people who have other ideas'. 

True,  some ideas are way off point, guess ass', rats or the otherwise ,  can have their say. Nice if intelligent ideas actually had something to do with the comments they reply to.

37 minutes ago, Rorri said:

True,  some ideas are way off point, guess ass', rats or the otherwise ,  can have their say. Nice if intelligent ideas actually had something to do with the comments they reply to.

If you say something is hot you have a benchmark to compare it with. now if you say Thai cops are triggerhappy you need to have a benchmark .. what did you use to compare them with.  If you said these Thai cops were triggerhappy compared to those others.. but you did not say that you made it about nationality. So then you have to compare them with others. 

9 hours ago, robblok said:

If you say something is hot you have a benchmark to compare it with. now if you say Thai cops are triggerhappy you need to have a benchmark .. what did you use to compare them with.  If you said these Thai cops were triggerhappy compared to those others.. but you did not say that you made it about nationality. So then you have to compare them with others. 

Rubbish, you only end to  read the news reports and "understand" just how often the thaiway police start shooting, when it really isn't  necessary, there are many non lethal means to stop people. You are simply trying to justify your comment.... are you suggesting my comment is incorrect, ie thai police are quick to shoot. No need compare with any other country.

On 10/28/2016 at 11:00 AM, Reigntax said:

GROOOAAAANNNN!!!