FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

38 minutes ago, Steely Dan said:

The FBI have a new lead to go on, according to the NY post her Filipino maid used to routinely print out classified documents for Hillary. I wonder if she put them in a Manila envelope? 555

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

In Loretta Lynch's world, that's known as a potential scapegoat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

GOP Silent After Jason Chaffetz Just Got Busted Using Personal Email.

http://www.bluedotdaily.com/gop-silent-after-jason-chaffetz-just-got-busted-using-personal-email

Your link only reinforces HRC should have been charged for violating Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C. Sec. 793(f) of the federal code, which makes it unlawful to send or store classified information on a personal email .

It also reinforces the fact the DOJ conspired to coverup her crimes.

But nice try. :cheesy:

13 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Your link only reinforces HRC should have been charged for violating Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C. Sec. 793(f) of the federal code, which makes it unlawful to send or store classified information on a personal email .

Furthermore, Chaffetz is an obnoxious a$$wipe anyway

1 hour ago, NovaBlue05 said:
1 hour ago, dcutman said:

Furthermore, Chaffetz is an obnoxious a$$wipe anyway

Agreed,  he has his moments, but he also shows integrity, honesty and dedication to the people that elected him.  

Just the exact opposite character traits the Clintons have displayed in their long sorted history of politics.

4 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

The FBI have a new lead to go on, according to the NY post her Filipino maid used to routinely print out classified documents for Hillary. I wonder if she put them in a Manila envelope? 555

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Seems Marina the maid did have extra clerical duties. This from Crookeds emails.

From: H <[email protected]> Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 4:30 PM To: '[email protected]' Subject Re: Pouch
I want the pouch given to me Sunday so I can properly review the letters. I've asked Otis to bring to me when he picks me up then.
Original Message From: Hanley, Monica R [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 04:13 PM To: H Subject: Pouch - marina packed your leather case in the front pocket of your suitcase and I checked that it was there. -alice sent to your limo a pouch of notes that she would like you to sign today. Otis can bring the pouch back to the office. You'll see that there is a whole packet. Alice is at the office if you would like to speak with her but B6 here is the gist of it: -

The first set (tab a) is the same note to: Rogers, Feinstein, Dutch Ruppersberger, and Chambliss. You can sign them all or if you are OK w the text we can autopen at the office.
-The second set (tab B) includes 2 notes per person to John Boehner and others.
The two notes are similar to each other but the second version includes classified information.

1.4(B),B1,1.4(D)
Hanley, Monica R <[email protected] > From: Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 7:28 AM To: H Cc: Huma Abedin Subject:
NOTE FROM AMB JACKSON IN MALAWI

Marina will try to print this as well but we just received this note from Amb Jackson for your 1 .4(B) call. 1 .4(D) B1 Classified by DAS, A/GIS, DoS on 01/29/2016 — Class: CONFIDENTIAL — Reason: 1.4(B), 1.4(D) — Declassify on: 04/08/2027

The secret political rightwing police and their leaks accompanied by false leads about impending indictments will be brought under control, and then essentially to a stop. False leaks out of the FBI about a grand jury, indictments, prosecutors ready to issue criminal charges and all the rest of it.

This election Tuesday will settle some things yet it will leave others open for a continued discussion, debate, discourse. But it's is near a certainty the sheltered and anonymous highly politicised Right Sector that prevails at KGB FBI needs a makeover. 

Rudy Giuliani Confirms FBI Insiders Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied to Hillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. 

Giuliani has bragged about his close ties to the FBI for months, mentioning in interviews that “outraged FBI agents” have told him they’re frustrated by how the Clinton investigation was handled.

And two days before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency was reviewing the newly uncovered emails, Giuliani teased that Trump’s campaign had “a couple of surprises left.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-fbi-clinton-emails_us_581c9e3fe4b0e80b02c93d6b

blob:http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/b301be3f-9407-4c11-a3bc-3f4c5316bd8c

Comey's Coup Catastrophe has changed everything about FBI, taking it back to the times of J. Edgar Hoover -- perhaps worse.

It may not be a conspiracy, but it sure as hell is vast, right wing, and involves more than only James Comey....

The anti-Clinton insurgency at the FBI, explained

But Comey isn’t the only member of the FBI stepping into the election. Earlier this week, unnamed sources within the bureau told the Wall Street Journal that some FBI agents believed they had enough evidence to begin an aggressive investigation into a potential pay-to-play scheme at the Clinton Foundation, but were overruled by more senior officials.

Another anti-Clinton leak came Thursday, when sources thought to be disgruntled FBI officials told Fox News that an indictment was coming in the Clinton Foundation case. 

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/11/5/13525698/fbi-clinton-trump-leaks-server-email-scandal

The vast rightwing conspicuously. 

Comey will be eating crow on Thanksgiving.....

FBI Dir just informed us "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Sec Clinton"

12:15 PM - 6 Nov 2016

HRC is going to talk up this legal clean bill of health every hour on the hour for the next 36 hours.

All the same, for seven consecutive days the Comey Coup letter has directly impacted the campaign to the distinct favor the Republican Party nominee to the definite disadvantage of the Democratic Party nominee. 

Comey is one focked up guy who's absolutely definitely focked all the same. President Obama has put a big red X on Comey. Comey must also know it would be impossible for him to remain in office under a Potus Clinton after January 20th.

No more emails investigations coming boyz. Comey's notice says the review is "done."

All the emails were duplicates or personal emails. Some later classified emails. Nothing new in it at all, but that won't stop youse guyz will it.

Still plenty of arrows in your quiver, however, this one is now broken.

Comey and his klatch of Right Sector secret police leaking lies left and right still need to be ferreted out.

Trump -- almost forgot about Trump. Donald Trump the weakling.

The Damage is done, 

Not only to HRC, but to many congressional races. Before the Comey stink bomb, HRC was leading by 12 points , and we were looking at a landslide win with coat tails that could perhaps give the democrats control of both houses. Now they would be lucky to win control of the Senate.

Just now, NovaBlue05 said:

If anyone's looking for Loretta, she's out back burning stuff.

Trump's speeches.

Comey's future plans.

Very likely there'll be an entirely new crew at DoJ and FBI come January, and they won't be Republicans then either. 

FBI Director Just Announced New Hillary Review Found Nothing Criminal.

FBI Director James Comey announced today that the Bureau is holding to their earlier conclusion – Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is innocent of any wrongdoing in regards to her private email server.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/06/fbi-director-just-announced-new-hillary-review-found-nothing-criminal/

FBI Director Comey Just Put A Trump Sign On His Front Lawn.

In case we needed any more evidence that FBI director James Comey is working behind the scenes to tilt the election in favor of Republican nominee Donald Trump, look no further than his front yard.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/06/fbi-director-comey-just-put-trump-sign-front-lawn/

11 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

FBI Director Comey Just Put A Trump Sign On His Front Lawn.

In case we needed any more evidence that FBI director James Comey is working behind the scenes to tilt the election in favor of Republican nominee Donald Trump, look no further than his front yard.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/06/fbi-director-comey-just-put-trump-sign-front-lawn/

Come on people let's get real

I am sure Comey did not put that sign in front of his house

Say what you want of him,but he is not stupid.

As expected there was nothing wrong with Hillarys e-mails. Just too many of them . 

Trump using the expression  "Crooked Hillary" in every sentence will only come back and stab him .

16 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Too much evidence of Clinton Crimes is being revealed everyday

TODAY

FBI: Review of new emails doesn't change cpnclusion on Clinton - She should not face criminal charges.

Emails examined were mostly duplicates of what the FBI has already reviewed before and personal emails. The Justice Department remains uninvolved.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chaffetz-comey-told-email-review-changed-fbi-view/story?id=43343183

Epic failure of Comey to contain investigation leaks by FBI agents (ref. Guilani) that breeches a person of interest rights and puts them on trial in the public media.

16 minutes ago, balo said:

As expected there was nothing wrong with Hillarys e-mails. Just too many of them . 

Trump using the expression  "Crooked Hillary" in every sentence will only come back and stab him .

Naw...the FIX is most certainly in....:shock1:

5 minutes ago, NovaBlue05 said:

lol....If she was a Republican, she would have been indicted months ago

If HRC were a Republican running for Potus she'd be losing. (You got a lotta ifs in your posts about if you were a Democrat; if she were a Republican...if...if...if...)

All of the Right Sector and their Republican compatriots in their make things up as they go along stuff against HRC is because the Clinton name on the November ballot is a winner.

We know that in politics and elections winning is the driving motive and purpose -- it is the ultimate, as in war. As in war, no amount of money to win is too much money. Republicans since the 1970s have been helpless and sterile in defeating a Clinton, from Arkansas to Washington.

The Right Sector attitude has necessarily become one of, if you can't beat 'em, smear and slander 'em to Kingdom Come. Kingdom Come for the right and their Republicans in Tuesday.           

2 hours ago, Publicus said:

HRC is going to talk up this legal clean bill of health every hour on the hour for the next 36 hours.

There is no doubt about that.

Of course they might not mention the fact the Clinton Crime Family Foundation is still under FBI investigation.

And if she is elected she, as well as all Americans, will live under that cloud of investigations, just as all Americans have been forced to live  under the cloud of dozen's of their other investigations. 

As a registered Democrat I would have voted for any other democratic candidate, just as I always have faithfully for the the last 30+ years. My faith in the democratic party  has been eroding for many years, but when I see the willful conspiracy of the DNC, in collusion with the Clinton campaign, to rig the primaries to get this criminal nominated I was done.  I am definitely not a Trump fan, however I do like his message of "Drain the Swap" and in the absence of viable independent contender, I was forced to vote for somebody that I would never have considered, I am sure I am not alone in this thought process as we will find out Nov 9.

Again, this is why the standards of being eligible for any public office needs to be upgraded. It amazes me, you or any one else could even consider a candidate for president with this history, found guilty or not.

JUST IN: ‘Newsweek’ Makes MAJOR Donald Trump Announcement, Polls Fall INSTANTLY (DETAILS)

In a stunning and damning expose just released, the truth behind the ties between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin are revealed, and American allies in Europe are growing increasingly concerned by Russian espionage and its interference in the U.S. election.

According to information gained by Western allied intelligence sources, the Kremlin’s interference into the U.S. election is aimed more at crippling Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in revenge for what Putin felt was interference in Russian elections. Clinton’s statement in 2011, saying the Russian election was “neither free nor fair“ in regards to obvious cheating, has sent Putin into a rage and made him determined to destroy Clinton. 

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/11/04/just-in-newsweek-makes-major-donald-trump-announcement-polls-fall-instantly-details/

2 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Of course they might not mention the fact the Clinton Crime Family Foundation is still under FBI investigation.

And if she is elected she, as well as all Americans, will live under that cloud of investigations, just as all Americans have been forced to live  under the cloud of dozen's of their other investigations. 

As a registered Democrat I would have voted for any other democratic candidate, just as I always have faithfully for the the last 30+ years. My faith in the democratic party  has been eroding for many years, but when I see the willful conspiracy of the DNC, in collusion with the Clinton campaign, to rig the primaries to get this criminal nominated I was done.  I am definitely not a Trump fan, however I do like his message of "Drain the Swap" and in the absence of viable independent contender, I was forced to vote for somebody that I would never have considered, I am sure I am not alone in this thought process as we will find out Nov 9.

Again, this is why the standards of being eligible for any public office needs to be upgraded. It amazes me, you or any one else could even consider a candidate for president with this history, found guilty or not.

Hey, we over here already know from decades of hearing it that only conservatives have values, principles, morality.

That Democrats and Democratic party voters, i.e., progressives, are all on welfare doing drugs and recruiting illegal Mexicans to vote Democratic to elect the guy from Kenya as Potus so's we can get fatter cheques from Washington to support our immorality, deceit, scheming, wickedness.

And now so we can elect your hated and detested shrew as leader of the country and the free world.

Only conservatives and rightwhingenuts especially and in particular have upstanding and righteous values, character, integrity, Godliness, or are worthy of equal treatment and respect.

So carry on over there as one percent of the "registered Democrat" voters who have lunar module views, attitudes, superiority. 

23 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Ok, let's have a photo show and tell...

501687-hillary-clinton-north-carolina-sept-reuters.jpg

us-democratic-presidential-candidate-hillary-clinton-speaks-during-a-campaign-rally-at-the-omaha-north-high-magnet-school-in-omaha-nebraska-august-1-2016-reutersdave-kaup.jpg

source-hillary-clinton-will-announce-her-2016-campaign-this-weekend.jpg

Madame President. 

1 hour ago, Publicus said:

Hey, we over here already know from decades of hearing it that only conservatives have values, principles, morality.

That Democrats and Democratic party voters, i.e., progressives, are all on welfare doing drugs and recruiting illegal Mexicans to vote Democratic to elect the guy from Kenya as Potus so's we can get fatter cheques from Washington to support our immorality, deceit, scheming, wickedness.

And now so we can elect your hated and detested shrew as leader of the country and the free world.

Only conservatives and rightwhingenuts especially and in particular have upstanding and righteous values, character, integrity, Godliness, or are worthy of equal treatment and respect.

So carry on over there as one percent of the "registered Democrat" voters who have lunar module views, attitudes, superiority. 

I guess we will find out in a couple days, I feel confidant, "most" Americans  disdain for corruption and career criminals will show in the end electoral count.

Of course we will have to listen to your howls of your conspiracy theory of election coups, but it will be worth the continued annoyance.

Just now, dcutman said:

I guess we will find out in a couple days, I feel confidant, "most" Americans  disdain for corruption and career criminals will show in the end electoral count.

Of course we will have to listen to your howls of your conspiracy theory of election coups, but it will be worth the continued annoyance.

Carry on.

See you Wednesday....

Archived