FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some late concluded state polls have now come in...

Ohio: Clinton 48%, Trump 47% (Columbus Dispatch)

Ohio: Trump 46%, Clinton 45%, Johnson 3% (CBS/YouGov)

Florida: Clinton 45%, Trump 45%, Johnson 4% (CBS/YouGov)

New Mexico: Clinton 45%, Trump 40%, Johnson 11% (Research & Polling)

This is very likely the last of 'em but there may be one or two more yet.

Now that the emails stuff is concluded, we could consider that this Republican from deeply Red South Carolina is not a bad guy in any number of ways....

“The story of this election may be the mobilization of the Hispanic vote. So Trump deserves the award for Hispanic turnout. He did more to get them out than any Democrat has ever done.”

— Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), quoted by the New York Times.

Republicans and rightwhingers remain exclusive and closed, while the Democratic Party which is the longest continuous political party of the world, thrives on being inclusive, welcoming, open and thus consistent with American values and the Constitution.

Which is the how and the why of the continuity of the Democratic Party. It contributes significantly to the stability and to the credibility of the republic. 

I don't think HRC will fire Comey.  The damage to her campaign has already been done.  It lowered her numbers by about 4% for a few days, and then she regained half that, when reasonable people realized the news was only partisan speculation.   Plus, firing Comey would be fuel for the bonfire Republicans will be building to roast HRC's butt.  She won't give Reps that fuel.

Comey and the Russians/Wikileaks probably have much more dirt on Trump (than on HRC), but they're playing favorites.  Imagine if Comey released non-praising data on Trump.  Within a millisecond, Trump would be shouting from the rafters how horrible Comey is.  Trump's world is neatly divided into three groups:  Horrible people, wonderful people, and the masses who, because they aren't rich and famous, don't matter.

There are a lot of women with Republican husbands. Women generally don't want to hassle with their husbands - about political leanings. So, more often than, those women will tell the husband: they like who he likes.  However, in the privacy of the voting booth, many women will vote their conscience, and vote for the reasonable and qualified candidate.  

That could partly explain how, days before the 2012 vote, polls had Romney and Obama neck and neck, but the actual voting results told another story.

A few more Trump-supporting Second Amenders. . . . . . 

The following men accidentally shot themselves recently:

Age 37, Augusta, Kan., while adjusting his "sock gun" at a high school graduation (May).

Age 28, Panama City, Fla., a jail guard "preparing" for a job interview (May).

An unidentified man in Union, S.C., who, emerging from a shower, sat on his gun (January).

The sheriff of Des Moines County, Iowa, who shot his hand while cleaning his gun (December).
A movie-goer adjusting in his seat in Salina, Kan., shot himself during the feature (October) (three months after acquiring a no-test-required concealed-carry permit).

Age 43, Miami, Fla., demonstrating to a relative how to clean a gun (December).

teenager, Overland, Mo., trying to take a selfie holding a gun (June).

Those are a microcosm of the types of people Trump dog-whistles to 'take out crooked Hillary.'

Also:  If you look at recent photos of Trump on the stump, you'll see a handsome young black man in the crowd behind him.  He's holding a sign saying "Blacks For Trump" which also has a URL.   It turns out he's trying to revive a discredited Black Power cult in Miami where new members must kill a random white person as part of their initiation.  The sign-holding man has been twice brought to trial for murder and twice acquitted for lack of sufficient evidence. He was recently interviewed, and he went on a long nonsense run-on rant about how Jehovah was coming back to forcibly return the world to the black man......   But Trump loves the guy, and even allowed him to speak into his microphone at a few of his rallies.   Among other things, it shows how desperate Trump is to have people with dark skin showing up at his rallies - to be photographed - while giving the impression that many young black men love Trump.   

On 10/29/2016 at 2:24 PM, Bob9 said:

Oh what a glorious day - Dikileaks Day - 29th October.  In the future this may be remembered as THE day that the wicked witch of the west and her corrupt family businesses was finally defeated in the court of public opinion.

The only thing better, is seeing the ridiculous responses and allegations made by the Hillary shrills on this forum. For a long time many people like myself, a Trump supporter and anti-Liberal anti-Clinton person, has been copping a lot of abuse and ridicule. So much so that in fact most of us have stayed away and got on with our lives, as opposed to those who seem to have no life and spend all day attacking Trump and any of his supporters.

Happy Days indeed. BUT.  It seems that many people on this forum have not been as 'involved' in this campaign as they think they are.  Only two days ago the LA Times published a Poll that had Trump leading. Several Polls in the last week have shown Trump to be in front. Clinton and Kaine have both cancelled their own events in OH and FL in the last few days. Obama has cancelled all future appearances with Hillary. http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/white-house-cancels-all-obama-appearances-at-hillary-campaign-events-

It seems to be that the momentum started swing to Trump about 2 weeks ago, when all the October wikileaks and podesta emails and scandals started to bite, and a lot of high profile people came out in support of Trump once the sextapes and allegations were debunked. And in the last week it had gone crazy - people all over the country were exposing Dems corruptions and violence every day on Twitter Facebook and Snapchat. And the a 4star General was charged and pleaded guilty and was sentenced to jail, for doing essentially what Hillary did.  That was when the Polls started to turn, and even those with a +Dem demographic started to say Trump was in front or just behind. And at that same time Trumps bookmaker odds shortened a lot, and several previously successful predictors stated that Trump was going to win. Trump had gained momentum, and that momentum was late and strong. 

That the previous FBI 'investigation' and all the associated 'activities, like Bill meeting with the AG on her plane, was either a cover-up or a complete screw-up is obvious. They gave 5 people immunity, and then interviewed the target (Hillary) with one of those people present, did not record the interview, and actually interviewed Angela Jolie for a longer period of time.  http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/28/angelina-jolies-fbi-interview-was-longer-hillary-clintons

Perhaps this move by the FBI was coincidental and perhaps it was planned, either way it is the nail in the coffin of the Clinton campaign. But Clinton supporters need not worry, long before she is indicted or subpoenaed or appears in court, she will have been granted a pardon by the outgoing POTUS.   And that brings me back to Obama cancelling all appearances with Hillary. There has been a lot of allegations about emails (wikileaks/podesta) that Obama know about Hillary's private system, which means he lied to Congress/FBI which is an impeachable offence.

There is one word, going forward in life, that Hillary is going to hate ....................... email. Take a look at this interview with 'that guy' from the movie Hangover - funniest thing is at the end. "We should stay in touch, what's the best way to reach you? Email?"

What was that you were saying about Oct 29? It will go down in history as what? The day that the looney anti Hillary nuts embarrassed themselves completely.

FBI clears Clinton -- again

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/06/politics/comey-tells-congress-fbi-has-not-changed-conclusions/

Happy Daze! Sure.

You Brits are so hilarious.

On 11/7/2016 at 1:46 AM, Publicus said:

It may not be a conspiracy, but it sure as hell is vast, right wing, and involves more than only James Comey....

The anti-Clinton insurgency at the FBI, explained

But Comey isn’t the only member of the FBI stepping into the election. Earlier this week, unnamed sources within the bureau told the Wall Street Journal that some FBI agents believed they had enough evidence to begin an aggressive investigation into a potential pay-to-play scheme at the Clinton Foundation, but were overruled by more senior officials.

Another anti-Clinton leak came Thursday, when sources thought to be disgruntled FBI officials told Fox News that an indictment was coming in the Clinton Foundation case. 

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/11/5/13525698/fbi-clinton-trump-leaks-server-email-scandal

The vast rightwing conspicuously. 

Another blatant attempt to float a conspiracy theory despite the mods warning about it.

LOL

4 hours ago, dcutman said:

There is no doubt about that.

Of course they might not mention the fact the Clinton Crime Family Foundation is still under FBI investigation.

And if she is elected she, as well as all Americans, will live under that cloud of investigations, just as all Americans have been forced to live  under the cloud of dozen's of their other investigations. 

As a registered Democrat I would have voted for any other democratic candidate, just as I always have faithfully for the the last 30+ years. My faith in the democratic party  has been eroding for many years, but when I see the willful conspiracy of the DNC, in collusion with the Clinton campaign, to rig the primaries to get this criminal nominated I was done.  I am definitely not a Trump fan, however I do like his message of "Drain the Swap" and in the absence of viable independent contender, I was forced to vote for somebody that I would never have considered, I am sure I am not alone in this thought process as we will find out Nov 9.

Again, this is why the standards of being eligible for any public office needs to be upgraded. It amazes me, you or any one else could even consider a candidate for president with this history, found guilty or not.

A cloud of accusations is not a cloud of investigations. Do you mean the investigations like the House 'investigations' on Benghazi? Sure, nothing partisan about that. And they still couldn't find anything in that long dead horse.

As for the Clinton Foundation, perhaps you might provide some evidence of an investigation? You keep referring to this. You even presume that it will result in charges and a conviction since you bandy about the word 'criminal' with such abandon. Of course, some people who understand the meaning of the word 'ethics' have ore courage than you:

Fox News anchor apologizes for false report of 'likely' Clinton indictment

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/04/fox-news-apologizes-clinton-report/93300254/

I repeat. What investigation? Put up or shut up with the 'crime family' crap. At least cancel your Democrat Registration since you are clearly on the margins of politics now.

31 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Another blatant attempt to float a conspiracy theory despite the mods warning about it.

LOL

You have some authority to comment on moderation of TVF that the rest of us do not? Tell us, how do you get such privileges?

Rudy Giuliani Confirms FBI Insiders Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-fbi-clinton-emails_us_581c9e3fe4b0e80b02c93d6b

You don't believe what comes out of Giuliani's big mouth? I know you're a Brit and so probably don't have much understanding of America institutions and law but when Trump's most vocal surrogate confirms a cabal of right wing anti Hillary toads that are leaking information, you should pay attention.

The right wing fringe continues to try and convince us that words coming out of the mouths of these morons like Trump and Giuliani mean something other than what is clearly obvious.

Just now, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

You have some authority to comment on moderation of TVF that the rest of us do not? Tell us, how do you get such privileges?

slimy comment…i didn't comment on moderation. ok? I remember seeing a warning not to float conspiracy theories and just reminding mr url that he is in breach.

just chill out and stop playing silly politics

4 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

slimy comment…i didn't comment on moderation. ok? I remember seeing a warning not to float conspiracy theories and just reminding mr url that he is in breach.

just chill out and stop playing silly politics

Your Post #1006

38 minutes ago,  JHolmesJr said: 

LOL

You said it. Not me. "...the mods warning about it'

You are commenting on moderation. Since it is against the rules, you must believe that you have some entitlement that the rest of us do not have.

And you can keep your fake Americanisms for those who don't know you are a Brit. I take no instruction from you.

1 hour ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

A cloud of accusations is not a cloud of investigations. Do you mean the investigations like the House 'investigations' on Benghazi? Sure, nothing partisan about that. And they still couldn't find anything in that long dead horse.

As for the Clinton Foundation, perhaps you might provide some evidence of an investigation? You keep referring to this. You even presume that it will result in charges and a conviction since you bandy about the word 'criminal' with such abandon. Of course, some people who understand the meaning of the word 'ethics' have ore courage than you:

Fox News anchor apologizes for false report of 'likely' Clinton indictment

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/04/fox-news-apologizes-clinton-report/93300254/

I repeat. What investigation? Put up or shut up with the 'crime family' crap. At least cancel your Democrat Registration since you are clearly on the margins of politics now.

You know that saying "The truth hurts"

Its obvious by your reply you are in excruciating  pain.

Seeing how my opinion of the CLINTON CRIME FAMILY will never change and it bothers you so much, I would suggest to you just skip past my post's. If there is a topic about any Clinton or any one assoiated with them you can be certain my description of this criminal enterprise will be included in that post.

46 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Seeing how my opinion of the CLINTON CRIME FAMILY will never change and it bothers you so much, I would suggest to you just skip past my post's. If there is a topic about any Clinton or any one assoiated with them you can be certain my description of this criminal enterprise will be included in that post.

You seem to be projecting too much. When a liar repeats a lie, it does not affect me. You wish to be marginalized by your own foolery, so be it. You have no evidence. You have only juvenile accusations. You really don't like women that much? Or are you just generally angry about your lack of success and that life has passed you by, so you need someone to blame. Former President Clinton is still immensely popular. He became very wealthy after his Presidency because of his popularity, his charm and his political skill. Don't take it out on him that no one wants to pay you money to hear your silly conspiracy theories.

Anyone with balls would be able to put up or shut up. You do neither. Please, disassociate yourself from the Democrat Party and go join the Tea Baggers or the Trumpy Boys where you belong.

47 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Hey Tawan Dok ….see above…..

It is my understanding that Scott is a moderator. His job is to remove posts that violate the rules. He has authority in this matter. You do not.

Furthermore one of these rules is that moderation may not be discussed. Yet you discuss the issue. One can only assume that you think you are entitled to something that other members are not. It this sense of entitlement down to your British nationality? Or is it a result of your inferiority complex in the face of successful, liberal women, one of whom will be come President shortly. Or just generally against anyone who identifies as a minority and so presumably are not entitled to the same rights as you?

I guess we will never know. You reveal nothing in your posts beyond the sad old loser whining that defines the Trump fanboy.

Rudy Giuliani Confirms FBI Insiders Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

“Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it.”

“All I heard were former FBI agents telling me that there’s a revolution going on inside the FBI and it’s now at a boiling point.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-fbi-clinton-emails_us_581c9e3fe4b0e80b02c93d6b

You are saying that Giuliani is full of crap? "...there's a revolution going on inside the FBI..."

Now that Comes has sent the 2nd letter showing you, Giuliani and Trump as full of it, let the PURGES begin. Get these 'seasoned' old bastards out of the agency and charge them with abusing their authority.

See above back at you.

6 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

You seem to be projecting too much. When a liar repeats a lie, it does not affect me. You wish to be marginalized by your own foolery, so be it. You have no evidence. You have only juvenile accusations. You really don't like women that much? Or are you just generally angry about your lack of success and that life has passed you by, so you need someone to blame. Former President Clinton is still immensely popular. He became very wealthy after his Presidency because of his popularity, his charm and his political skill. Don't take it out on him that no one wants to pay you money to hear your silly conspiracy theories.

Anyone with balls would be able to put up or shut up. You do neither. Please, disassociate yourself from the Democrat Party and go join the Tea Baggers or the Trumpy Boys where you belong.

C'mon TDKD, you have made 121 posts and already you seem to be desperate to make your mark on TVF with scathing cliches which in effect get a bit boring. I know.... if you don't support HRC you must be a woman hater blah blah. We've heard them all before so many many times, well before you got here. Are you an old angry white male and you've found a new past time? 

On 11/6/2016 at 9:04 AM, tuktuktuk said:

I'm beginning to think you don't really understand politics. In all likelihood he didn't pay any taxes. That's because he took full advantage of the perverted tax laws that your liberal heroes have contrived for years and years.   If you don't like that I don't know what to tell you. Revealing that wouldn't be to his political advantage. The only people who understand taxes are the ones who'll vote for him. Your average democratic voter doesn't pay taxes either. They collect food stamps, Medicaid and welfare. 

We don't really care about Comey either. All I knew about him before this episode was that he was probably just another Obama stooge/lackey. I'm sorry if your boy's attempt to reach across the aisle didn't work out. Maybe for the next election you'll endorse a candidate who abides by federal laws. Maybe you and your liberal friends will just do away with the FBI. After all, you don't seem to like their enforcement efforts. Just ask the BLM folks what they'd like to see instead. 

I still think Hillary will be elected. My only hope is that her contempt for American values will make her a lame duck for four years. 

I don't like Trump, but I vote for him without reservation when I see the alternatives. 

Do you know anything about American politics? It seems very unlikely given this statement " That's because he took full advantage of the perverted tax laws that your liberal heroes have contrived for years and years."  What planet do you come from?  Like it's not the right wing that is always pushing for tax cuts on the wealthy?  Just look at Trump's proposals?.

And are you aware that Trump has proposed new loopholes in his tax program that would, oddly enough, massively benefit real estate developers. Hmmm..which candidate would that benefit?

26 minutes ago, Linzz said:

C'mon TDKD, you have made 121 posts and already you seem to be desperate to make your mark on TVF with scathing cliches which in effect get a bit boring. I know.... if you don't support HRC you must be a woman hater blah blah. We've heard them all before so many many times, well before you got here. Are you an old angry white male and you've found a new past time? 

Again with the post counting. Stalking much?

So what, some benefits kick in once a poster has made more than a certain number. Your 1500 score entitles you to some automatic credibility no matter what kind of crap you post? You find my posts boring. So what. Your efforts to make the thread about me are a useful distraction from the fact that the make believe email scandal that you and other 'high post count' posters have pushed endlessly has been shown to be a complete charade. There is nothing there. There was nothing to Benghazi despite the 9 Congressional Hearings. There is nothing to the emails. The server was not illegal. It was not secret. Clinton's use of this did not violate any national security.

Clinton has survived 30 years of attacks from people far more intelligent than you. She has been tested in multiple plea. She is one of the most experienced people ever to run for President.

Keep on talking about me. It is my favorite subject. Always interesting to hear what nonsense people from the back end of the World can come up with. Meanwhile there rest of us will get on with our lives. We are not sad old whiners trying to prevent the World from passing them by.

1 hour ago, dcutman said:

Wow. So every time someone discusses Clinton we'll have to read the same old Breitbart/Fox/Alex Jones nonsense.

You haven't been on TV very long then?

:coffee1:

On 11/5/2016 at 11:09 PM, Publicus said:

Agreed exactly and precisely.

Here's another exactly and precisely on point and ugly truth.....

The FBI looks like Trump’s America

“The typical Federal Bureau of Investigation special agent is white, male, and middle-aged, often with a military background — in short, drawn from the segment of the U.S. population most likely to support GOP nominee Donald Trump. ... According to numbers from August, 67 percent of FBI agents are white men. Fewer than 20 percent are women. The number of African-American agents hovers around 4.5%, with Asian Americans about the same and Latinos at about 6.5%. If Trump were running in an electorate that looked like that, he’d win in a landslide.”

http://politi.co/2fMz7A0

A Potus Clinton after January 20th has a couple of dozen super sharp lawyers to put in charge of a special panel of investigators into whether anyone at FBI violated the letter or the spirit of the Hatch Act laws during the campaign. Clear up and out the Ole Boyz Network running the FBI of J. Edgar Hoover which is what the place fully remains, the new J. Edgar being J. Comey.

Interestingly, up to 40% of FBI job applicants are barred from FBI employment due to failing the mandatory polygraph test. Maybe white guys sweat less when they lie. Or maybe it isn't a good indication of who may or may not be a good FBI agent. I don't know.

Trump took advantage of decades long and totally legal tax laws. However, if he became President, it doesn't matter that he is unlikely to make any great effort to change the laws that enabled his fortune building. The legions of millionaires and billionaires that are still building their piles on this flawed tax legislation simply won't allow Congress or the Senate to interfere with it. That said, the Democrats will not change anything either which is equally despicable.

Anyway, my fellow tea party beer drinkers said that Comey was forced to make his statement about reopening the investigation after the NYPD claimed if he didn't go public with the 'bombshell' emails, they would. Now that the FBI have closed it again and less than 2 days remaining, will the NYPD press the button? We already know that clown formerly known as Mayor Giuliani hasn't got the guts for that.

With regard voting for Trump just because he is marginally more palatable than Clinton is a terrible indictment of conservative US politics. As my Republican buddy gloomily predicted last year, this election is all about "voting for the leper with most fingers."

Looking forward to (at least) 4 years of Starr-like subpoena's, shadow-chasing and closet-cleansing but fear that only further implosion of the GOP will result because if there is something significantly corrupt with the Clinton Foundation, etc., it's going to take someone with larger balls that Billary to make anything stick. Not even 'self made' Trump is going to redirect his vast fortunes to fund a lost cause that keeps going off on expensive, spectacular but ultimately distracting, scatter gun wild goose chases at the first hint of ultimately unfounded rumor and scandal.

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

Trump took advantage of decades long and totally legal tax laws. However, if he became President, it doesn't matter that he is unlikely to make any great effort to change the laws that enabled his fortune building. The legions of millionaires and billionaires that are still building their piles on this flawed tax legislation simply won't allow Congress or the Senate to interfere with it. That said, the Democrats will not change anything either which is equally despicable.

Anyway, my fellow tea party beer drinkers said that Comey was forced to make his statement about reopening the investigation after the NYPD claimed if he didn't go public with the 'bombshell' emails, they would. Now that the FBI have closed it again and less than 2 days remaining, will the NYPD press the button? We already know that clown formerly know as Mayor Giuliani hasn't got the guts for that.

With regard voting for Trump just because he is marginally more palatable than Clinton is a terrible indictment of conservative US politics. As my Republican buddy gloomily predicted last year, this election is all about "voting for the leper with most fingers."

Looking forward to (at least) 4 years of Starr-like subpoena's, shadow-chasing and closet-cleansing but fear that only further implosion of the GOP will result because if there is something significantly corrupt with the Clinton Foundation, etc., it's going to take someone with larger balls that Billary to make anything stick. Not even 'self made' Trump is going to redirect his vast fortunes to fund a lost cause that keeps going off on expensive, spectacular but ultimately distracting, scatter gun wild goose chases at the first hint of ultimately unfounded rumor and scandal.

You're wrong about Trump not making any effort to change the tax laws. His current tax plan proposes disproportionate tax decreases for the super wealthy. And not only that, he even wants a new loophole that will favor....wait for it.....Real Estate Developers. Hmm...which candidate does that apply to?

I assume you put "self made" in quotes because you recognize that Trump is not? He inherited his father's huge business which he ultimately bankrupted. As for his ''''vast fortunes" who knows how much he really has?  He's the first candidate in a long time not to release his tax statements.

6 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

I don't think HRC will fire Comey.  The damage to her campaign has already been done.  It lowered her numbers by about 4% for a few days, and then she regained half that, when reasonable people realized the news was only partisan speculation.   Plus, firing Comey would be fuel for the bonfire Republicans will be building to roast HRC's butt.  She won't give Reps that fuel.

Comey and the Russians/Wikileaks probably have much more dirt on Trump (than on HRC), but they're playing favorites.  Imagine if Comey released non-praising data on Trump.  Within a millisecond, Trump would be shouting from the rafters how horrible Comey is.  Trump's world is neatly divided into three groups:  Horrible people, wonderful people, and the masses who, because they aren't rich and famous, don't matter.

Comey is OB's problem, not HRC's problem. Comey's Coup changed radically the trajectory of the election in which both OB and HRC have the most profound interest.

OB has taken action to reverse Comey's intent to make more of the emails presently and going forward into a HRC presidency. However, the severe harm has been done to the Democratic Party in the voting nationally, both at the top of the ticket and down-ballot.

Comey and his Republican Party rightwingers in FBI have taken a likely 6 point or a possibly a 7 point HRC win to reduce it to a 3 or 4 point win. HRC and many of us had wanted the biggest possible thump of Trump while he got the Bum's Rush on election day, so that his howling about not accepting the result would have less impact on fewer people. 

While Republicans can be pleased about Comey's Coup in this election, each party does in fact see the longer term danger to both in Comey's Coup against the election and its normal and natural processes.  

Can't imagine HRC would or could brook even the thought of Comey in her administration. Rightwingers controlling FBI in league with rightwing media will not be left to continue either. Sooner or later next year.

As to OB, he saw his personal legacy being put at risk by Comey. OB also saw what can happen when a member of the opposition party gets appointed to a sensitive position of law enforcement, to include criminal law especially. And OB has seen how, Constitutionally, an agency head of the Executive Branch can throw himself in with his own Party in the Congress against the separation and balance of powers.

OB enabled this disaster in so many respects. He, HRC and just about everyone else know he's got to close it out forthwith.

Again with the post counting. Stalking much?

Lol. the number of posts is just to your left, under your avatar, you didn't notice?

Your efforts to make the thread about me

Not at all you do that very well on your own, especially scathing remarks to get a response. Kind of Trump like

Keep on talking about me. It is my favorite subject.

As you prove

The server was not illegal. It was not secret. Clinton's use of this did not violate any national security.

She ignored advice regarding security. She lied about what she received and sent on it. She deleted emails after they had been subpoenaed so it is obvious she was hiding stuff that would incriminate her. Her aids pleaded the 5th so as to not incriminate themselves. She didn't know what "C" meant. She had one device but actually had many. We do not know if she violated any national security yet.

But it won't make any difference to you because you will ignore it

On 11/1/2016 at 7:53 PM, JHolmesJr said:

Terrible work, counsellor. You're implying that the highest law enforcement official in the land should remove himself from investigating a crime of national importance and risking that a potential felon could win a presidential election and occupy the highest office in the land. Creating even bigger potential global embarrassment to the office of the president should she need to be arrested later.

That's grounds for disbarment right there.

I put it to you that simply finding and studying the titles of official emails from the ex-secretary of state on the laptop on a person who is not meant to have them is grounds enough to take further action and alert congress…using non-alarmist language…which is what Comey had pledged to do anyway….and did.

You are excused, Counsellor.

This counselor has been proven absolutely correct in everything he posted by today's announcement by Comey. Of course, you, Trump, and his supporters will scream in agony that Comey has turned again to appease the Dems and is rigging the election. :laugh:

Archived