What Are Your Favorite Things About Thai Women?

Andrew C

5 hours ago, Tedly said:

What about the way they take care of their man. My wife (Thai) cuts my nails, cuts my hair, gives me massage, cooks Thai food for me, etc. 

My wife has been cutting my hair for 38 years.  Only nipped my ears with the scissors a few times, far fewer than I deserved.  She started teasing me about having less hair to cut.  So I started telling her to only cut the gray ones.

I think Thai women seem to age gracefully.  Here in the U.S. they checked my wife's ID when she bought me beer until she was about 50 years old.  When my younger son was in high school, he got teased about being in the grocery line with a girlfriend.  "That was my Mom". :)

Not bad for late 50's:

ML summer 2016.PNG

Edited by Damrongsak

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Apart from their exotic beauty and petite little bodies, they are exceptionally horny when compared to western women, well in my experiences anyway, and no hang ups (emotional baggage) about sex, and will venture into uncharted territory, if you get them to that level of "anything goes", which reminds me............ 

A perfect description of a Thai Lady associated with a Tourist-Hub "entertainment sector".

A lengthy trip "upcountry" would make it clear to you, that you have entered a completely different world. You would realize soon, that your description of Thai-Ladies do not apply in a rural environment anymore.

Petite, slim and trim? You are 10 years too late........
Cheers.

38 minutes ago, overherebc said:

I like the ones with the long dark short fair hair.

Yes, you like them all, but beware:  short hair is usually the preserve of the "tomboy" and so may be off-limits to a Canuck like you!

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Apart from their exotic beauty and petite little bodies, they are exceptionally horny when compared to western women, well in my experiences anyway, and no hang ups (emotional baggage) about sex, and will venture into uncharted territory, if you get them to that level of "anything goes", which reminds me............ 

So, true yo.

Out of curiosity..... do most of these women have stretch marks around their stomach area?

13 hours ago, swissie said:

A perfect description of a Thai Lady associated with a Tourist-Hub "entertainment sector".

A lengthy trip "upcountry" would make it clear to you, that you have entered a completely different world. You would realize soon, that your description of Thai-Ladies do not apply in a rural environment anymore.

Cheers.

Funny that, I married mine 10 years ago and she still maintains those exotic looks, her petite body was 55kg back then, 2 kids later, she has added 5 kilo's which rounds those love handles to a perfect woman's body at 60kg.

You are spot on about the women here in the rural side of Thailand, hence the reason I make sure I spoil myself twice a year and go to Phuket to see those petite and exotic ones, and put a few numbers on the board 555

4 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

So, true yo.

Out of curiosity..... do most of these women have stretch marks around their stomach area?

90% of the ones I select don't because they don't have kids, that is a key question I ask, and as for the ones that do, I haven't noticed any, might be to do with their ages, ranging from 19-21, and no, none of them are Ladyboys, as I haven't reached that level yet 555 

13 hours ago, swissie said:

Cheers.

So every promiscuous Thai is a working girl in a red light area? Come on.

It's much more of a factor that you're on the older side (likely if you're living in a rural area) and therefore less attractive to the average demographic of Thai ladies that are single and promiscous, they may assume you're married already and not approach you, and you're probably one of the relatively few farang living in the village so you'd stick out, all eyes would be on her talking to you and the gossip would get around.

Still tons of slim and trim girls around. And petite refers to height... 

14 hours ago, blazes said:

Yes, you like them all, but beware:  short hair is usually the preserve of the "tomboy" and so may be off-limits to a Canuck like you!

Short hair on a girl is like being overweight and having big titties, a total turnoff to me.

8 hours ago, budrico said:

I like that they like older men. It gets more important to me each year as I get older. In the states I would have to be rich to land a good looking younger girl. Here I just have to treat them nice and let them think I have money.

Any guy has a chance here, if you are old, a member of the tattooed, fat, facial haired brigade etc, then you have a great chance as long as your pocket is bulging.

7 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

90% of the ones I select don't because they don't have kids, that is a key question I ask, and as for the ones that do, I haven't noticed any, might be to do with their ages, ranging from 19-21, and no, none of them are Ladyboys, as I haven't reached that level yet 555 

Believe it or not, you'll reach that level someday...

21 hours ago, 212Roger said:

That's an easy one...  The "girlfriend" experience.  Also, the first thing they do when in your room is take their clothes off; childlike mentality, fun, and like to drink.  I could go on... 

O' contraire, it straight to the shower girls, come out of shower and put TV on, then its down to business, and after the bell has sounded end of round 15 and the winner is.

I did on two occasions, have girls say things like, I know you say short time, but I can stay tonight free for you, I smoke you in the morning, considering they usually share a room with 3-4 other girls with no A/C, I can appreciate the request, but my reply has been on both occasions, sorry you cannot stay tonight because my wife will be home in one hour, )(*&$#%^&* what, you not tell me you marry, and my reply as they are out the door in less than 60 seconds is, you not asking me, here look ring on finger 555

13 hours ago, budrico said:

I like that they like older men. It gets more important to me each year as I get older. In the states I would have to be rich to land a good looking younger girl. Here I just have to treat them nice and let them think I have money.

I think you can substitute the word 'tolerate' for 'like'.

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:
19 hours ago, budrico said:

I like that they like older men. It gets more important to me each year as I get older. In the states I would have to be rich to land a good looking younger girl. Here I just have to treat them nice and let them think I have money.

Depends on the girl.

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

After 38 years of marriage, I think my wife would agree with you.  If nothing else, she is tolerant.

Some of this thread sounds like a discussion in the meat market.  I met my wife in the market, but in the cloth selling area.  Other relatives sell vegetables.

The women can be pretty and pretty nice.  Old pic of the wife and first son (he was killed in Iraq at age 20).

karl_linn44.jpg

On 11/2/2016 at 3:17 AM, Damrongsak said:

After 38 years of marriage, I think my wife would agree with you.  If nothing else, she is tolerant.

Some of this thread sounds like a discussion in the meat market.  I met my wife in the market, but in the cloth selling area.  Other relatives sell vegetables.

The women can be pretty and pretty nice.  Old pic of the wife and first son (he was killed in Iraq at age 20).

karl_linn44.jpg

sorry for your loss. hopefully, we won't be sent into any more pointless wars by warmongering presidents.

On 31/10/2016 at 1:08 AM, JHolmesJr said:

They have that wonderfully musky aroma..I don't know if anyone else has noticed this.

Is there a musky aroma? Where about? (from armpit?) After all these years I never notice or smell anything at all. Perhaps if I smell between the legs I should get this 'musky aroma' you talk about.