I lost 2Kg in one month - its not much ?

Once Bitten

Don´t worry. If you really want to go down in wieght and stay at your new wieght, then 2 kg per month is excellent. If you go down to quick, you will only gain it rapidly when you stop your diet.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Get Real said:

Don´t worry. If you really want to go down in wieght and stay at your new wieght, then 2 kg per month is excellent. If you go down to quick, you will only gain it rapidly when you stop your diet.

The idea is not to diet but to have a healthy food program.. changes you make you have to keep if you go back to your normal foods you will get fat again as that is what got you fat in the first place.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

The idea is not to diet but to have a healthy food program.. changes you make you have to keep if you go back to your normal foods you will get fat again as that is what got you fat in the first place.

That was obvious! Thanks! :smile:
However, you know as well as me that is not the common way of doing it. People deit for a while, and then live good life again. At least if they do like I proposed, they will have the chance to gain weight slowly too. :cheesy:

2 minutes ago, Get Real said:

That was obvious! Thanks! :smile:
However, you know as well as me that is not the common way of doing it. People deit for a while, and then live good life again. At least if they do like I proposed, they will have the chance to gain weight slowly too. :cheesy:

True.. but the people who do it the way you describe are destined to repeat the same problem over and over again. I had my weight under control with a good program for many years until end of the year when sleeping problems brought me down. 

Anyway got it under control again.  I think most people who are successful just change their life style. 

Yes your eating habits to be structured around a 30 year plan not 3 months.

Eating kale for 3 months that you hate isnt going to work LT.

I like baby spinach so eat it as alternative green. Happy to eat it for 30 years everyday.

Same with every food group. Choose the healthy options that you like.

13 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Yes your eating habits to be structured around a 30 year plan not 3 months.

Eating kale for 3 months that you hate isnt going to work LT.

I like baby spinach so eat it as alternative green. Happy to eat it for 30 years everyday.

Same with every food group. Choose the healthy options that you like.

Correct, people are different there is no one way suits all.

Like you said chose the healthy stuff you like and can keep eating.. consistency works. 

Its better to be less fanatical but to keep it up then to be a fanatic and quit as its unsustainable. (goes for training too)

Archived