Maxim model busted for stealing THB9,500 dress at Emporium; also tested positive for drugs

webfact

Maxim model busted for stealing THB9,500 dress at Emporium; also tested positive for drugs

By Coconuts Bangkok 

maxim_0.jpg

Photo: Manager/ Maxim

BANGKOK: -- A Maxim model was arrested yesterday for stealing a pricy dress from Emporium shopping mall, before the police found out that she also tested positive for drugs.

Nacharot Ployplye or "Tak Maxim" was nabbed  yesterday morning by the hi-so mall’s security personnel after a store manager informed them that the 30-year-old model walked out of her store wearing a THB9,500 black dress she hadn't paid for, Manager reported. It wasn’t even fashion week!

According to Woraya Saeneewong Na Ayutthaya, a manager of In Good store, Nacharot came into her shop to try on a black dress and asked for a bigger size.

While the shop manager was busy looking for another dress for Nacharot to try on, the model darted off with the dress on, prompting the security to call the police.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/11/04/maxim-model-busted-stealing-thb9500-dress-emporium-also-tested-positive-drugs-0

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-11-04

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ex-Maxim model arrested for shoplifting at Emporium

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter -

November 4, 2016 12:22 pm

maxim3.jpg

Natcharot ‘Tak’ Ployplye arrested Thursday, at left, and in a 2010 magazine spread, at right.

BANGKOK — A former model may be charged with both theft and drug use after she was caught stealing a dress from from the Emporium shopping mall, police said Friday.

Natcharot “Tak” Ployplye, 30, a Miss Maxim contestant in 2010, was arrested Thursday morning after she attempted to run off with a 9,500 baht dress she was trying on at the high-end shopping mall on Sukhumvit Road.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2016/11/04/ex-maxim-model-arrested-shoplifting-emporium/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-11-04

45 minutes ago, jonw8uk said:

A good campaign poster for not doing meth I'd say

interesting that they tested this girl for drugs and not the BMW girl.....

Because she did not throw herself on the ground and begin chanting, praying and speaking in tongue same as the other girl.

41 minutes ago, trogers said:

Ahhh...the joy of recreational drugs...people don't get addicted to them...

Yes she stole the dress to sell it and pay for her habit :saai:  (you steal other things that are easier changed into money not a dress)

She needed the restroom?

She forgot?

She was so overjoyed at finding a black dress she forgot?

She  was so high she forgot to pay? This one might explain the drug test. 

Why drug test a shoplifter? Is that not invasion of privacy or unreasonable search and seizure. I mean, what's it got to do with theft?

Think I will offer my moral support to the lass.  

2 minutes ago, Minnehaha said:

She needed the restroom?

She forgot?

She was so overjoyed at finding a black dress she forgot?

She  was so high she forgot to pay? This one might explain the drug test. 

Why drug test a shoplifter? Is that not invasion of privacy or unreasonable search and seizure. I mean, what's it got to do with theft?

Think I will offer my moral support to the lass.  

The BIB was trying to tone down all the press she was getting. If it makes the International news well it does give a bad image of a squeaky clean country. 

7 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

Wow what a difference 6 yrs make

Not only 6 years.. guess you never woke up next to a girl without make up and the nice clothes she wore the night before. I am pretty sure she could look good again in the right make up and clothes. 

1 hour ago, trogers said:

Ahhh...the joy of recreational drugs...people don't get addicted to them...

The OP does not offer information regarding which specific drugs are referred to. And further:

Police added that the Maxim girl also tested positive in a urine drug test. She’ll face additional charges of drugs use if her drug test is confirmed to be positive by a hospital.

1 hour ago, jonw8uk said:

A good campaign poster for not doing meth I'd say

interesting that they tested this girl for drugs and not the BMW girl.....

They did. BMW girl tested positive for crystal meth. 

3 minutes ago, Trembly said:

They did. BMW girl tested positive for crystal meth. 

meth in traffic.. hope they throw the book at her. I don't mind people using meth.. or what but alcohol or any other drug  in traffic is just bad.