condos in mae jo area?

jobin

Hoping to investigate a condo for sale in mae jo but find only one listed in on-line estate sales, across the busy hiway from MJ Univ.  

But maybe there are other condos in that area; if you know of any, plz tell me here.

And how to know if a large/small apartment building is in fact, a condo, not a rental flat place from the outside?

I cycle around Maejo but I never seen anything that looks like condos. Lots of room for rent, Thai style for students and locals but no apartments. Maejo is a pleasant place but i would say it's a good option for a house with a garden. It's worth an explore though even just to get a feel for the area.  I wouldnt buy a Thai property anywhere without really getting to know the area on two wheels.

I know a Thai lady who is a teacher that purchased two tiny condos in Mae Jo last year or early this year. She said there are not many to be found and it took a lot of work to find them. She also told me that in both buildings, there is not one owner who lives there. They are all rented out to students or placed on Air BnB and that they are all rented to transient type people. She also said that the buildings have become run-down in a very short period of time.