Terrifying moment killer 10-foot python rears up to strike as eight men battle to restrain it

webfact

12 hours ago, digibum said:

Although pythons do bite, they're not venomous, and a python bite would be no more terrifying than being bitten by a dog or cat.  Now, if he got himself wrapped around you . . . . 

Not venomous is right but those teeth are not without danger !!!! a dog or a cat ?????

Ball Python_.jpg

Pyton teeth.jpg

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 8:40 PM, DDbkh said:

Pythons bite, normally at the head, and hold on to give themselves an anchor to help wrap their bodies around their prey. With a hundred teeth and probably over 50 kilos in weight it's a formidable apex predator. I can't understand why people keep them as pets.

Bad parenting.   Kids keep them as pets until they get too large, and then they just take them out somewhere and let 'em loose.   In many areas where this happens the python has no natural predators, and so as you can imagine, cats & dogs & farm animals and I imagine some of the native wild species start disappearing...

Example...

yep  sounds  just  like the  "village  idiot" mentality from my local  village, Ive had a few here, they are NO  problem the last  similar size to this, its  just slithered off as  soon as it  saw  me but I got a  snap

snake one.jpg

On 11/7/2016 at 6:20 PM, Thingamabob said:

This is a clear case of cruelty to animals. Pathetic and sad. Those involved should be jailed.

if  it  was  a  dog they  would be........pathetic  aint  it